• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数67
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率47% (14626/31033)

1。  1節:第2文:  was と he の間に because のような接続詞が要ります。 2。  1節:第4文:  直接話法ですから引用符最初の that は要りません。 3。  1節:第5文:  believe のあとに in を入れるのが普通です。 4、   2節 This implies で始まる文: something の後は sinful のような形容詞か、名詞なら不定冠詞のついた a sin、または複数の sins が適当だと思います。 5。   その次の文: regarded as a dead の a は不要です。 7。  3節:第2文: 時相を前文に合わせるのが読みやすいと思います。 8。  同じ文:  get marriage to とありますが、get married to が普通です。次の文でも同様 9。  最後の2文:  Saltzman は自分が目的語になる場合は再帰代名詞を使うとはっきりします。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• 文法ミスおしえてください

There are a lot of thinking points in this story. In my opinion, the author wanted to convey readers how the narrator’s thinking about the blind man was changed through this story. In the first time, the narrator believed that the blind man was totally different human being because he can not see anything, however, the narrator was surprised at him when he saw the blind man first time because his appearance was not so different as usual people. At first, the narrator felt big jealousy toward blind man, so he was mean to the blind man because his wife and the blind man seemed got along well. However, the narrator’s opinion about him was changed gradually as the story going. At first, the narrator was consumed by jealousy, however he opened his heart to him after drawing the cathedral together, also he learned a lot of things from blind man.

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Prince William and Kate Middleton got their first royal wedding from the queen: the titles Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Buckingham Palace said Friday that William is now His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge, and that Miss Catherine Middleton is now Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge. Because Middleton was not born royalty, she will not officially become Princess Catherine - although the public may choose to call her that, or even "Princess Kate," in defiance of royal protocol. The second Duke of Cambridge, Prince Adolphus Frederick, was the seventh son of King George III. Defying the Royal Marriage Act, he married his mistress, Sarah Louisa Fairbrother, an actress and a commoner, in 1847. Since the marriage wasn't legal, his children were all illegitimate, and the dukedom became extinct on his death, in 1904.

• 英語の書き換えを教えてください

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします 至急です (1) How often is it necessary to feed your pet? →How often does your pet need ( )( )( )? (2) Is there any reason why he should resign so suddenly? → Is there any reason for ( )( )( ) so suddenly? (3) His original plan was that his son should go with him. → His original plan was ( )( )( ) to go with him. (4) The window was so dirty that we could not see through it. → The window was ( )( )( )( )( ). (5) This tea is so hot that I can't drink it. → This tea is ( ) hot ( ) me to drink.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering.

• 英語文法です

そんな小舟では海どころか川さえ渡れないよ Such a small boat could not(a)(b)(c)a river,(d)(e)(f). 1.it 2.an ocean 3.less 4.cross 5.much 6.across 7.make 彼は無理やり仲間に引っ張りこまれたんだ He(a)(b)(c)the group(d)(e)(f). 1.against 2.forced 3.will 4.join 5.into 6.was 7.his 彼は最後はいつも折れて,妻の言いなりになってしまう He always(a)(b)in the end and does what his wife(c)(d)(e)(f). 1.in 2.obeys 3.do 4.him 5.to 6.gives 7.tells ダイエットしている彼女に甘いものは目の毒だ Because she is(a)(b)(c),the sight of sweets is(d)(e)(f)a temptation. 1.much 2.diet 3.on 4.of 5.for 6.a 7.too 日本語の意味を伝えるように英文の(a)~(f)の空欄を1~7の語句で埋め.その番号を教えてくれませんか?なお使わない語句が各問題に1つずつあります,

• 翻訳希望

自動翻訳では、意味がわかりません どなたか翻訳お願いできますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします Looking at his chart, I think it will be difficult for him to end his marriage, He has Saturn in his seventh house. This makes for ties of duty, habit, practicality. He is not happy in his marriage. He feels his life is limited or restricted by his marriage. Feels very tied. There is some hidden problems in his marriage that he finds hard to cope with, periodically he wants to end this, but the practically prevent it. These problems and feeling of limitation wont go away very easily. I don’t think he will leave his wife or end his marriage. You also have Saturn in your seventh house in your own chart, so I don’t think you will end your marriage either. But looking far into the future, what I think will happen is that this man will drift out of your life, there will be time spent apart or not close, you may feel the relationship between you ends altogether. Yet strangely he returns. There may be a gap of years, then he returns when his marriage is over, and the love begins again, and you will at that time have a choice whether to end your marriage or not. This theme takes place not immediately but over many years. Nothing is certain, but that is how I think it will go because of the pattern in your individual charts, But remember our own actions and choices can influence the future fate too.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただける方どうぞよろしくお願いします。 You had Mars in Aquarius. This does not make it easy to find deep love, and can make for loneliness and sometimes foolish infatuations. Though there is a longing for the glamour romance in the old sense. Mars was the roman god of war and passion, and his position has much to do with the love that you will find. He is a fiery dreamy planet in this sign. Your soul mate is an inventive and original man, once he has met you, will become devoted to you. His ideas can be eccentric and his approach to love is intellectual. He will try to impress you with his intelligence and court you that way. The union will be cool, or cold rather than passionate. For with this sign much remains in the mind. He is very much an individual. Not really one of the crowd, but idealistic and noble.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.