失恋ソング作詞者のコメントを和訳 | 失恋の気持ちを表現した歌詞を解読

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 失恋ソング作詞者のコメントを読んでいるが、わからない部分がある。非英語圏のため、和訳を教えてほしい。
  • 彼女は僕の気持ちを知っていたが、現在は違うかもしれない。彼女はハイチでボランティア活動をするため旅行すると言ったが、その後音信不通。彼女のルームメイトは彼女がアフリカにいると言っているが、実際にはどこにいるのかわからない。
  • もし彼女が終わりと言っていたなら理解できるが、彼女は何も言わなかった。一人でいることに慣れていたが、彼女が唯一の存在になり、今は完全に迷いと役に立たなさを感じている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳を見ていただけますか

失恋ソングを作詞した人のコメントを読んでいるのですがところどころ わからないところがあります(非英語圏の方です) 和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願いたします。 She already knows my feelings and she had the same feelings. But maybe not now. She said me she needs to travel and go to help in Haiti and since, no news. A man who said me he's his room-mate and she's in Africa. I know it's not the truth but I can't do anything, I don't know where she's. 彼女は僕の気持ちを知ってるし、彼女も僕と同じ気持ちだったと思う。 でも今は違うだろうね。 ハイチ(恐らくハイチの大地震のことだと…)でボランティアをするためにそこへ 行くと行ったけれどそれ以来連絡はないよ。 ある人が(he's とありますが間違い?彼女のルームメイト?)彼女はアフリカにいると 行ったけどほんとに彼女がどこにいるかはわからない。 If she said me it was over, I must understand but she said me nothing. I was always alone, I don't need that. People is like that, say nothing is more easy to say the truth. But I made the promise to wait after her and I can't break this promise. I'm stupid. ^^' I never need someone but she became the only mark and light in my life and now I feel totally loose and useless. 彼女が僕に「もう終りだ」と行ったなら僕は諦められただろうけど 彼女は何も言わなかった。僕はそれ(このthatが何を指しているのかわかりません。)を 望んでない? 人はこんなふうに真実を言うことをしない? けど僕は…ここからの訳がよくわかりません(>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

* なるほど、分らない部分もありますが、別に訳さなくても大体の意味が分ればいいのでは? 多分、下記のような内容なのではないかと私は思いました。  彼女はぼくの気持ちを知っているし、かつてはぼくと同じ気持ちを抱いていたはずだけど、今はもうそうではないみたいだ。  彼女はハイチに行ってボランティア活動をすると言っていたけど、それ以来音沙汰なしだ。  彼女は自分のルームメイトだという人物が、彼女はアフリカにいると言った。  それは嘘だと思うんだけど、どうしようもない。彼女の居所は分らない。  彼女がもうぼくとのことは終わりなんだと言ってくれたら、それはそれで納得するんだけど、何も言ってくれなかった。  ぼくはいつも孤独だけど、こんなのはもう嫌だ。  誰もがそうなんだ。本当のことは告げようとしないんだ。  でも、彼女を待つを約束したんだから、その約束を破るわけにはいかない。  ぼくは自分が馬鹿だなぁと思う。ただ彼女だけが望みであり、人生の希望の光なのだ。今は自分が無力で役立たずのように感じる。

ss006981
質問者

お礼

さっそくの回答ありがとうございました! ぼんやりとは意味がつかめていたのですが肝心なところが 和訳できずもやもやしていました。これですっきり♪(笑) ありがとございます!

関連するQ&A

• どなた様か和訳してください。お願いします!

At the concert there was a girl who got in my taxi and said take me home... I said sure I'll take you home. She no TAKE ME HOME!!! I said oh no, no I have a girlfriend. She actually said " she won't know about it" I said but I will. When she got out she gave me $20 dollar tip, and said your girlfriend is lucky! I said no she's special. That is word for word what was said.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

アメリカのカントリーミュージックにNobody's Darling but Mine という綺麗な曲がありますが、CPの翻訳ではいまいち、感じがよく解りません、どなたか英語の得意な方いらっしゃいましたら訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。 Come sit by my side, little darling, Come place your cool hand on my brow, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darling but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. You're as sweet as the flowers in the springtime, You're as pure as the dew on the rose, I'd rather be somebody's darlin' Than a poor boy that nobody knows. My mother is dead and in heaven, My daddy has gone down below, Sister has gone to meet mother, And where I'll go nobody knows. Goodbye, goodbye, little darlin' I'm leaving this cold world behind, Promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 According to the survey made by American and Soviet spacecraft, Mars has highlands, but it has few mountains. 2 I've learned that I can't please everyone all the time; but by trying to keep informed by reading as many of the latest magazines and new books as possible, I try to keep ahead of or at least up with what's going on in the world. 3 'Well, you go right to bed,' said her mother. 'You must be worn out.' 'I am, kind of.We danced after the show.' She said good night and went upstairs. 'You go to bed, too,' said Tom.'I'll wait for Ted.' 'I'm not going to bed till you do,' said Grace. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

appointment with loveというお話の一場面なのですが、イマイチ良く分からないので和訳お願いします! The woman ’s face had a pleasant smile. ”Well, I don't know what this is all about, young man, ”she answered. ”That young lady in the green suit──yes,the one who just went by ──asked me to wear this red rose on my coat. And she said that if yndu asked me to go out with you, I should tell you that she’s waiting for you in that big restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of a test. I’ve got a boy in the army myself, so, of course, I didn't mind helping you.” 以上です。 とても長くて申し訳無いのですが、宜しくお願い致します!

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 和訳お願いします。

After that, I called Information Please for everything. I asked for help with my geography and she told me where Philadelphia was, and the Orinoco - the river I was goin to explore when I grew up. She helped me with my arithmetic, and she told me that a pet chipmunk - I had caught him in the park just the day before - would eat fruit and nuts. And there was the time that our pet canary died. I called Information Please and told her the sad story. She listened, and then said the usual things grown-ups say to soothe a child. But I did not feel better: why should birds sing so beautifully and bring joy to whole families, only to end as a heap of feathers feet up, on the bottom of a cage? She must have sensed my deep concern, for she said quietly, "Paul, always remember that there are other worlds to sing in". Somehow I felt better. Another day I was at the telephpone."Information," said the now familiar voice. "How do you spell fix?" I asked. "Fix something? F-I-X." At that instant my sister, trying to scare me, jumped off the stairs at me. I fell off the footstoo;, pulling the receiver out of the box. We were both terrified - Information Please was no longer there, and I was not at all sure that I hadn't hurt her when I pulled the receiver out. Minutes later there was a man at the door. "I'm a telephone repairman. I was working down the street and the operator said there might be some trouble at this number." He reached for the receiver in my hand. "What happened?" I told him. "Well, we can fix that in a minute or two." He opened the telephone box, did some repair work, and then spoke into the phone."Hi, this is Pete. Everything's under control at 105. The kid's sister scared him and he pulled the cord out of the box." He hung up, smiled, gave me a pat on the head and walked out of the door.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。どちらも同じ長文から引っ張ってきた文です。一部分なので、わかりにくいかもしれませんが、お願いします。 ・I spoke to them in Spanish because I had thoughts and feelings that I knew I could only communicate to them in the language in which my mind works. I wanted to express myself genuinely, so that they could know me as I really am, rather than an English-language version of me. ・Not only did my mother not speak to me in Danish, but my parents were also both fluent In German and French and they refused to teach me those, too. They felt it would slow down my development in English, that I would get confused while working out how all the bits fit together. itの具体的内容もお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u