• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数4
  • 閲覧数87
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15155/32495)

彼は私の店に来た。彼はそれ(=特殊な物でしょう)は彼にも見える、と言った。彼はこれから何が起こるかを私が停められる、と言った、、、私はこれは救いだ、と思った。停めようと思っていることは救いだ。     彼は、私が彼を助けることが出来る、と言い、彼に何が見えるか私が見れば分かる、と言った。     私が見たのは彼がずっと前に殺した人たちと、彼がこれから先殺す人々だった。     彼はただ私を見、悲しそうに、私が口を開く前に私の決めたことを知っていると言った。      彼はこの機械をくれた。私の(特別な)視力が戻って来たらそれ(=その機械)を使えと言った。    

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

すばやい回答ありがとうございました。 とても参考になりました。

その他の回答 (3)

• 回答No.4

前回答の最初の部分を以下のように訂正させてください。 男が店に入ってきた。「俺にもそれが見える」って言うんだ。(以下同文)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

はい。訂正させていただきます。

• 回答No.3

男が店に入ってきた。「お前もこれを見ろ」って言うんだ。「お前にならそれを止めるのを手伝える」って……誰かが誰かを助け出しているのが見えた。だが、それを止めようとしているやつらがいるんだ。男は「お前になら手伝える。お前も俺が見ているものを見て理解しろ」と言った。私が見たのはそいつがむかし殺した人たちと、このさき殺す人たちだった。男は私を見て、悲しそうな顔をして言った。「お前が出した結論は言わなくても分かっている」って。男はこの機械を私に手渡した。そして、その映像が蘇ったらそれを使えと言った。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきます。

• 回答No.2
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

そいつが店にやって来た。「俺も見たぞ」と言う。こうも言った、「これから起ころうとすることを止めるのをお前も手伝えるよ」ーーそりゃ、私には救いだった。将来起ころうとしていることを止めようとしている人がいるーーそりゃ救いだ。 そいつは言った、「おまえには手助けができるし、おまえは俺の見ることを、理解しようとすれば見える筈だ」って。私が見たのは、昔、そいつが殺した者たちと、将来、そいつが殺すだろう者たちだった。 そいつは、悲しそうな目で私を見つめて言った。「おまえが言葉を発しなくても、おまえの決めたことぐらい、お見通しさ」 そう言って、このキカイをくれた。こう言った「もし幻を見る力がよみがえったら、そいつを使いなって。」 注) machineでなくmashineなので、そこに特別な意味があると解して、キカイとわざとカタカナ化しました。 以上で、いかがでしょうか?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。 細かい点まで留意していただき、助かりました。 参考にさせていただきます

関連するQ&A

• thatの先行詞の決定について

It can help him accept the fact that there is much in the world that differs greatly from what he sees around him and to which he must learn to adapt himself. という文章があります。 that differs greatly from what he sees around him and to which he must learn to adapt himself の先行詞についての質問です。 英文の解説ではmuchが先行詞なのですが、自分はthe worldが先行詞でもいいんじゃないかと思ってしまいます。 なぜ、muchが先行詞になるか、納得できる説明が欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1) He made it known that he had no intention to enter politics. 2) We hear it always said that we live in a computer age. 3) I saw him put the key in the lock, turn it and open the door. 4)This statue looks out over the open sea, and anyone on a skip entering or leaving the harbor can see the torch lifted hight in the air. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! 「あなたが退職して、彼(経営者)は落ち込んでいましたか?」 この質問に対しての返答です。 I don't know. You have to ask him that. I think you know we're still very good friends. I adore him. And it's one of those very unique stories. I mean very hard to-- ah impossible really to replicate because it came at a time and a place where he really understood, as a psychiatrist again, the American psyche. And he made that American psyche a global psyche.And that's what's so phenomenal about his...you know, success. ある女性デザイナー(中国系アメリカ人)のインタビュー番組です。 以前働いていた職場での経験と、上司について話してるシーンなのですが、 どうしても意味がつかめません… よろしくお願いします!

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 和訳をお願い致します

His North node was in yours second house, this mean both of you, can draw on karmic resources and skills from other life's and put them to use to earn money in this life. In the past life he developed various skills or talent but did not profit from them because of a fear that if he worked for himself, or struck out in those skills in a different kind of work place. you and he would loose the security you had. He found it difficult to anchor himself in the material and practical world, he felt too much emotionally, dreamed too much. He had the potential to be self supporting, and support you, but you may have somehow made him feel he did not Afraid of financial insecurity. In the present incarnation you must encourage him and also your self towards being self supporting in a mutual interest or talent and regaining the success you can enjoyed. In then present life the karma is to correct this mistake. He needs in this life to be independent in the kind of work and money life you will have together. He needs to earn the money but need to use his talents to do so. Your role is to help him, rather than discourage him, to make it easier and help him belief in himself.

• 英文の和訳添削をお願いします

和訳しました。添削お願いします。 How You Can Help助けられる方法 You can listen.聞く事が出来る。 Maybe because so few of us listen much,we underestimate its value. しかもなぜならとても少しの事を聞く事、私たちはそれらの価値をみくびっていないだろうか。 If someone you know has a problem,it may help a great deal just to let her or him talk about it. もし何かあなたの知ってる問題があって、それはとても素晴らしい扱いで助け、彼らにそれについて話をさせることができる。 Do not be critical.批評は出来ない。 Show that you feel the problem along with the person. その人々と一緒にその問題にそってあなたの気持ちを示せる Learn to indicate your sympathy.同情を指す事を学ぶ Use responses such as "I can tell you're worried"or"I've been down myself.It can be a terrible feeling." 返答として、私はあなたを心配しているや私は参っている。それはひどい気分にさせている。 Usually,it is better to let the person think up ways of coping than for you to rush in with advice. たいていそれはアドバイスによって良い対処の方法があると良い。 It is always good,though,to encourage and reassure the disturbed person. それはいつも良い、思うと、精神障害のある人を勇気付けたり安心させたりす。 That is primarily what you are there for. 最初にそれらのために何が出来るか。 You want to create a calming and supportive situation in which the person is better able to deal with the problem. その人の問題においてよりよい解決法を与え落ち着かせたりサポートできる情景をつくれる

• 英文の訳をお願いします

以下の文章を訳していただけますか。お願いします。 He deeply desires, a true friend, someone whom he can express his feelings and thoughts to. People and relationships are important to him despite his independent exterior. He is interested in the lives and affairs of those close to him. He is an excellent arbitrator, negotiator and peace maker and meddler in other peoples problems. But not soft B, he is as forceful as he feels is necessary for achieving his own aims and ambitions, and if he feels others are not appreciative of what he is trying to do, then he will consider them unworthy of his time and efforts and he will take back what ever efforts he has made on their behalf, or whatever he has given then, When he gives to people it is not free, even if it just advice, it comes on loan. And at some point the loan is recalled. The favour owed is collected like a debt by him.

• 英文和訳をお願いします・・・

In Washington, politicians are beginning to recognise what some now describe as a "national crisis". A congressional hearing in July heard from experts in the field about what can be done to prevent deaths from child abuse. A national commission is being set up to coordinate a country-wide response. Many believe home visits to new parents by qualified health professionals, preparing them for the difficulties of family life, are key to that strategy. While child abuse blights the lives of victims' families, its devastating impact is felt far beyond relatives and friends. Abused children are 74 times more likely to commit crimes against others and six times more likely to maltreat their own children, according to the Texas Association for the Protection of Children. For this reason, experts believe it is in the US government's as well as society's interest to ensure children are protected from abuse. Each and every citizen, they say, has a responsibility to help break this cycle of violence. A statement from Mr Jobs's family said they were with him when he died peacefully on Wednesday. "In his public life, Steve was known as a visionary; in his private life, he cherished his family," they said, requesting privacy and thanking those who had "shared their wishes and prayers" during his final year. Apple said the company had "lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being". Tim Cook, who was made Apple's CEO after Mr Jobs stood down in August, said his predecessor had left behind "a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple". Flags are being flown at half mast outside the Apple headquarters in Cupertino, California, while fans of the company have left tributes outside Apple shops around the world. "What he's done for us as a culture, it resonates uniquely in every person," said Cory Moll, an Apple employee in San Francisco.

• 英文の和訳とその構造

ある洋楽の英文を和訳して構造を教えて欲しいです。 二つあります。 A child to a man says only pure words that he can. He's too late the man he knows it he said. 見た感じ倒置など、色々ややこしいので助けてください。