• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

they both became suddenly interested in me when they found out I never did things before..and he is a black guy which all of the black guys would like to date me and also other things I won't go into detail..so, does that explain why?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

急に彼ら二人とも、私が以前にしたことが無いと知った途端興味を示しはじめた。かれは黒人でみんな黒人は私とデートしたり、詳しくはここで言わないことをしたがっている、、、だから分かる?

関連するQ&A

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.

• 英語について

They are less interested in me than I expected they were. I have not talked to people today. これらの英文は正しいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• アメリカ映画(Shelter)の英語で分らない訳を

アメリカ映画(Shelter)の英語の訳なのですが 分らない所が有るのでヨロシクお願いします。 分かったつもりの所は()に訳入れたんですけど・・・ 間違ってたらご指摘・修正して頂ければ・・・助かります。。。 【設  定】 ゲイの世界の扉を開けかけの、ゲイ初心者の主人公と友達(ゲイブ)の会話です。 友達の兄(ショーン)は主人公と交際していたが破局しています。 友 達 So are you going with other guys? (それでお前は別の男(兄以外の)と?) 主人公 No!(いや) 友 達 I heard they give better head. They give better head, don't they? (????)Theyの意味が・・・。 “GAY一般”って意味?でしょうか? 主人公 Dude, stop!(やめろ) 友 達 They swallow? (???) 《------間5行省略------》 友 達 This doesn't have to change things.(何も変わっちゃいないぜ) 主人公 Doesn't change things? Yeah, you're right, Gabe. (何も変わっちゃいない?そうか、お前は正しいよ、ゲイブ) 友 達 I used to be the guy you came and talked to, remember? Before Shaun. This isn't exactly easy on me. (?????)友達がguyをusedが? デス。 友達はストレート、超女好きです(何故?) 以上、ヨロシクお願います m(_ _)m

• どなたか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか。

Hello, look the transport agency came to my house, but they told to me that i have to pay 39€ of transport, i haven´t take it, i have paid for transport. Tell me the reason and why you didn´t tell me anything about this, then i did not bye it. The item is in the post office. If you pay to me the transport cost, i will take it, otherwise i won´t, so you will refund my money. Tell me something asap please. i am vey dissapointed.

• 意味を教えてください

My clients are driving me insane. I'm a New Jersey hairdresser and my clientele consists of rich bitches who constantly hustle me for discounts, plead with me to do things "for less," beg for gifts, and all the while they're talking about their houses in the Hamptons and Palm Springs. They constantly haggle. Would they dare haggle at Bergdorf? Why do they feel they can do it with me? I give them gorgeous hair for a fair and reasonable price. I give them gorgeous hair for a fair の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m a 25-year-old woman getting married in the summer. My mother is very old-fashioned and proper, and does not believe in sex before marriage. She also believes that my husband and I are virgins and will remain that way until our wedding night. Both of us have been sexually active since high school! My older sister told me that my mom is planning on giving me a sex talk and explaining how everything works and “how to please a man” before my wedding. I would like nothing less than to listen to my mother explain sex to me, would like nothing less than toはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英語の意味をおしえてください。

片思いしてる人は奥さんも子供もいます。 しかし、離婚をすると初めて会った時に言っていまなので、少し期待をしていました。しかし、彼は故郷へ帰りしばらくたちましたが状況がわからないのでどうなったかききました。 わたしはずっと彼のことが好きで気持ちがかわれません。 I can't make any promises to you right now because I'm still trying to figure things out, and I've told you that I don't want you waiting on me I think you can find your happiness there I think you are wonderful and i wish things could be different この最後のi wish things could be different がどういうことをいっているんでしょう? わたしに対してでしょうか? わたしの事態がかわってればいいのにねっていってるのか、僕の事態がかわってればよかったのにってことでしょうか?

• 英語 の質問です。

Calling me, telling me how much she loves me Writing and crying see what just bugs me Getting mad sounding sad 'cause I won't answer 悲しい雰囲気は分かるのですが 、なかなか上手く和訳ができません。 分かる方よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m 40 now, but I still feel pretty young and decently healthy. When I was growing up, in a conservative social circle, I was an overweight and insecure guy who put way too much worth on someone liking me (I’ll own up to that as my mistake). I would get the nerve to talk to cute girls and then watch them walk away mid-sentence for some athletic guy. I would hear them talking about how cute so-and-so classmate’s butt was. But it was always ground into us guys that we should never disrespect women by thinking or talking about them as sex objects. ground into us guysとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に近い意味のもの教えて下さい><

1. I have been trying all morning to (get in touch) with Mr. Junes. (1) go (2) play (3) communicate (4) contemplate 2. Yesterday was the first time John ever (let me down). (1) awoke me (2) convinced me (3) disappointed me (4) helped me 3. They fought bravely, but (gave in) in the end. (1) won (2) died (3) fled (4) yielded