メールの添削をお願いしたいです

このQ&Aのポイント
  • メールの返信をお願いしたいです。
  • 英語の勉強に役立つウェブサイトや本を紹介してほしいです。
  • 英会話の勉強に特に役立つ情報を教えてほしいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

メールの返事ですが 添削してもらえませんか

Hi XXXX Thank you for sending me kindness email. There are a lot of useful studying sights, but I have a lot of books to read now. So, I’ll do as possibly as I can. Especially, useful English conversation for traveling is really to need to me. I wonder if the to of two (I wrote just above? to need and to me) is ok? But I like English so I study it joyfully.

• ito747
  • お礼率77% (213/274)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ForrestG
  • ベストアンサー率62% (139/223)
回答No.1

Hi XXXX Thank you for the kind email. ※kindness は名詞「親切さ、優しさ」なので、形容詞「親切な、優しい」の場合は kind を使います。"Thank you for sending me..." でも構いませんが、ネイティブとメールのやり取りをした経験上、メールに対するお礼は "Thanks for the email." のように非常にシンプルな形になっていることが多かったです。 You listed a lot of useful English-learning sites for me. I'll visit them as soon as I can, as I have a lot of books to read right now. ※まず、インターネット上のホームページを意味する「サイト」は、sight ではなく site と綴ります(発音は同じ)。「勉強する」は確かに study なのですが、English-studying とするとむしろ「英語を専門的に研究する」に近い意味になってしまいます。通常、外国語を学習するの意味では learn という動詞を用います。 ※list は「箇条書きにして示す」という意味の動詞です。"for me" はそのまま「私のために」ですが、動詞と併用すると「~してくれる」という意味になります。相手が親切で教えてくれたサイトですから、but(でも)という否定的な接続詞は使わず、「今別にやることがあるので後で行って(読んで)みる」ことだけをさらっと言うようにしました。それに伴い、文の前後関係も一部変えています。 Especially, "Useful English Conversation for Traveling" is exactly what I was looking for. ※どこからどこまでがサイトのタイトルなのか分からないので、上記のように引用符で囲んで、各単語の頭を大文字にする(ただし冠詞と前置詞は小文字のままで良い)のが良いでしょう。もし上記のタイトルの区切り方が間違っていたらご指摘を。 ※"what I was looking for" は「私の探していたもの」、言い換えると「こう言うのを探していた・待っていた」ということになります。これに exactly(正に)をつけて意味を強調しています。 I wonder if the to of two (I wrote just above? to need and to me) is ok? ※これは残念ながら意味が分からないので添削不能です。どのような意図で書かれたのでしょうか?  I like English, so I enjoy learning it. ※元の文でも意味は通じると思いますが、enjoy(楽しむ)+ learning it(英語を勉強することを)のようにした方が、文の主動詞で「楽しい」ことをより明確に表すことになるのでよろしいかと存じます。また、前の文と内容的に相反するものでなければ、but(しかし)という接続詞を用いる必要はありません。

ito747
質問者

お礼

大変細かく説明ありがとうございました。とても理解しやすいです。

関連するQ&A

• ホストファミリーへのメールの内容があっているか見てください。

Dear my host parents. My name is (名前) Thank you very much for your kindness to accept me . I can not English so much.Please help me. I want to become good at English in life of Canada. Looking foward to seeing soon. (名前) こんな感じで大丈夫でしょうか?

• 和訳と適した返事を考えてください。

Please get your mother on Skype for me. My contact name is Margaret Peeler. We had a great time. She is a lot of fun. I really miss your mother already! I also need her email address so I can send pictures with Dropbox. It is also easy to set-up. Thanks!

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします

"I'm not fluent in English but I study it so that I could type in it well. My ability to learn English is poor so sometimes I get kinda confused."

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 添削お願いします。

英語の自己紹介文です。 ビデオレターで送らなくてはいけないのですが… 添削よろしくお願いいたします。 Let me introduce myself. My name is ***. But please call me (あだ名) because the chinese character for my name is (漢字で自分の名前が書いてある紙を見せながら) this. In japanese, this pronunces (本名). But also pronunces (あだ名). My hobby is ristening to music. Above all, (好きなグループ名) are most interesting for me. If you know these groups, let's talk about it with me!! And I'm pretty good at Japanese calligraphy. I'm trying hard to become a "Shihan" or an instracter. I am not very good at English. But I am going to try to communicate with you as hard as I can. So feel free to talk to me. I am looking forward to the day which can meet you. That's all. Thank you!! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメールの返事

アメリカに住む友人からメールがきました。エキサイトなども使ってなんとなくのいみは掴めたのですが、ちゃんと返したいので和訳していただけませんか? このメールは私が英語が苦手だけど頑張ってトライするので、おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しい、と送った後のメールです。 I'll help you if you help me :D "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours'." Though you don't need to help me, just talking with you is fine to me. Just correct my Japanese if I ever say something wrong or weird, please :o Oh, and you can't really be rude in English unless you're trying to. People are usually blunt just for the sake of being blunt, and few people take offense. Being polite here isn't as extremely important in conversation here as it is in Japan. It's more important to be polite in your actions, like men holding doors open for women, or anyone holding doors for anyone, really :o

• 添削をお願いします

簡単なparagraphを書いてみたので文法などの添削をお願いします。また、内容的にも変なところがありましたら指摘をおねがいします。 Through this class, I have learned a lot of things to write a good paragraph or essay. One of the most interested thing is differences of sentences that translated by using translator and sentences that native spearkers use. In the beginning of class, I often used tranlator, because I was trying to use sentences structure from my first language- Japanese. But those sentences that I translated from my 1st language by using translator almost doen’t make sense for native spearker or include wrong words that native speakers don’t use. So, in the beginnung of the class, I was often commented by professor “I can’t undestand what this sentence says.” or “ This word is not used in this situation.” Since then, I tried to write a paragraph or essay without using translator, but it was very difficult at first. Also it took so much time to write a paragraph or essay, it were woes for me. In short, there are differences between english and translation of translator. There are differences between english and not only japanese but also another language. The most important thing is to understand the differences in addition to learning english.

• 添削お願いします

Plastic is useful because of durable and inexpensive to produce. Therefore, it is widely used for not only product itself but also for packing such as vinyl, styrofoam, and cushioning materials. 「プラスチックは手軽で耐久性に富み、安価に生産できます。このことから製品そのものだけでなくビニールや発泡スチロール、包装などにも幅広く使われています。」 こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。