• 締切済み

【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 丁寧にしたほうが良いなどありましたら ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will charge our fee JPN35,000. This money include social insurance premium. Best regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.3

#2 です。 > 手数料は取りませんので、その場合下記の英文で大丈夫でしょうか。 > Sorry for my late reply. > I have mistook interpretation your message. ⇒ このいち分は返って混乱するようなきがするのでいらないのでは?入れるとしたら、I misunderstood your message at first and did unnecessary investigation. > We would'nt charge our commission fee. ⇒ We will not add any of our commission fee to the JPY10,000. We will charge only JPY10,000 through invoice to you. それで、消費税をどうするかと言う事があるので、経理に確認する必要があるかも。10,000を売上として計上するのであれば消費税も請求しないといけないので、上の文は、 We will charge only JPY10,000 through invoice to you. ⇒ We will charge JPY10,000 plus the consumption tax of JPY800 through an invoice to you.

sasasaki02
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます!! 仰るとおりでして、 大変助かりました(;_;) 今経理に申請しており完了しましたが、下記の英文で連絡して問題ないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m I applied to our financial person and the process is completed. Tanaka will receive exact amount JPY10,000 next month.

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

(4)We will charge our fee JPN35,000. => JPNじゃなくてJPYですよね。 This money include social insurance premium. もう一度相手の意図を確認したほうが良いですよ。 想像するに田中くんに1万円を給与明細の中の額面で上げれば良いんじゃないかと思います。その1万円分からいくら源泉徴収されるのかは相手は興味ないんじゃないですか?ましてやsocial insurance (社会保障比、つまり年金ですよね) をInvoiceにのっけたらびっくり仰天で、会社間の取引としてもありえないと思いますし、1万円スポットで上げたから急に年金や天引きの項目が発生するものでもないはずなので、やっぱり勘違いがあるのでは? 相手が、期待しているfeeは、1万円に対するあなたの会社の手数料でしょう。毎月50万円請求しているとしてそれが51万円になった時に、1万円に対して手数料をどれだけ上乗せするか。毎月の50万円の請求に対して、いくら田中くんに渡っていて、いくらあなたの会社が取っているかは示していないですよね?それを相手の会社が開示しろと言うのも無いでしょうから、1万円に対しての追加請求する手数料部分、諸経費だけが知りたいことではないでしょうか?一律手数料の率を適用するうと、それこそ毎月いくらマージンを取っているかバレちゃうので、経理的に許されればゼロにするのも手と思います。すみません、余計なことでした。

sasasaki02
質問者

補足

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m なるほど!! feeとは弊社が抜き取る、単なる手数料の意味で言ったんですね。。 確実に1万円を田中君に渡したいからそこから引かれるもの(保険料など)を教えてほしいという意味で解釈しておりました。 手数料は取りませんので、その場合下記の英文で大丈夫でしょうか。 Sorry for my late reply. I have mistook interpretation your message. We would'nt charge our commission fee. We will charge only JPY10,000 through invoice to you. 度々申し訳ございません(;_;) 宜しくお願い致します。

• drum_KT
  • ベストアンサー率43% (1108/2554)
回答No.1

英文としては特におかしくないと思いますが、しかし、1万円田中さんに渡すために会社が3万5千円も上乗せを要求するんですか…。 …3千500円(JPY3,500)の間違いでは?

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! やはり勘違いもありました…(;_;)

関連するQ&A

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

一個前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(1)に対する返信として(2)の英文メールを考えたのですが、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m ※(1)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate that you have appraued our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee to only you. We are hearing from you again when spot award will be available. Best regards,

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 (あまりよく分かっておらず、知識不足で英語の問題ではないのかもしれませんが、、) ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will consult with him about How much money.(いくらの金額を記載して企業へ請求するか)

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メール翻訳のご

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、翻訳をしたのですが、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (日本語訳を見て内容の意味がわかるようにしたいです。。) どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます(>_<) ※弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. 我々は田中君に、一時的な賞の対価として近い将来1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引してくれ、チームが業務を遂行するためにとても良く働いてくれた。 結果として彼に一時的な賞を提供し、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払い、請求書を通じて我々に請求していただけることは可能ですか? 我々は御社の業務委託料なしで彼が正確な総額を受け取ることを確信したい。 (御社の報酬を我々に請求していただいて、かまいません、しかし彼には請求しないでください) (我々は一時的な賞が授与されたらお知らせします)

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:6月末から就業開始したスタッフの請求額について先方へ連絡したくメールを書いています。 メール Thank you for your business with us. Regarding Tanaka's work in June, we will charge you the amount below. Amount charged to your company:Monthly amount590,277円÷Business days21日=28108円×Number of actual working days in June(4 days)=112,432円+mobile charge6,209円+bank remitting charge5,000円=Total amount123,641円

• 英文ビジネスメール。失礼でないか添削願います。

相手の発送遅延で何度かやりとりしています。あたりは柔らかく、しかし断固とした感じを目指したのですが…。以下がその文章です。 We saw about the email. We appreciate your response to our repeated requests. However, we don't agree about the manufacturing of the product for K. We just asked you to hold the delivery of K. I think you said that, too. We consider that you decided to postpone the manufacture. Therefore we will stand only the shipment charge which was originally intended.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:スタッフの携帯未払い代と残業未払い代を派遣先に請求できるか確認し、次月の請求に追加してOKとの返答があり、その返信です。 日本文 ご確認いただきありがとうございます。 それではこの総額を次回6月の請求書に追加させて頂きます。 また名目はどうしたら良いでしょうか? それぞれ残業代、携帯代と記載して請求して宜しいでしょうか。 英文 Thank you for your confirmation. Then we will add this amount to the invoice of June next time. What is the nominal value of this amount? Would you please describe it on your bill as mobile fee, overtime fee?

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (日本語) 12/19から貴社の東京支社でお世話になっている弊社からの派遣社員田中さんについて、請求書の送付先の確認で連絡しました。 弊社では月末締めの翌月払いでお願いしてます。 ついては月末締め翌月第5営業日以降に請求書原本を貴社へお送りしたく、送付先住所とご担当者名をお教えください。 I am in touch with you on Ms. Tanaka who has been a temporary employee at your Tokyo branch office from Dec 19th from our company to confirm invoice sender and person in charge. Regarding the billing of the fee, we have decided that you pay the following month from the end of the month. We will send you the original of the invoice from the department in charge of our company to your company after the 5 business day of the month following the end of the month. Therefore, please tell us your shipping address and the person in charge.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 (日本語) スタッフ吉田(仮名)についてご連絡致します。 彼女は(あなたに言われた通り)勤務時間を定時で入力していますが、実際に働いた残業分はつけていない為、その時間分の金額を請求させて頂きたくご連絡致します。現在3月と4月の合算で9,361円分です。こちらをいつ請求させていただけますでしょうか、またどのような方法で請求させていただけるのかお教え下さいませ。 また2015年2月の契約(添付契約書をご参照)より彼女の携帯電話代(2500円)を請求させて頂くことになっておりましたが、現在まで請求できていなかったことが発覚しました。大変申し訳ございませんが、こちらもご請求させて頂きたく存じます。金額は下記の通りです。 (英語) we will contact you about the staff Yoshida. She has entered fixed working hours (as told by you), but since she actually did not enter the overtime that she worked on, I would like to charge you the amount for that hour . Currently it is 9,361 yen for the sum of March and April. Please let me know when you will be charged for this and how we can charge you in a different way. Also, from the contract in February 2015 (see attached), we are requesting you to charge her mobile phone fee (2500 yen), but discovering that we have not been able to charge until now. I am very sorry, but I'd like to claim this as well. Amounts are as follows.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本文 2名の契約書の金額部分を修正しました。彼女達に支払われる金額を記載してしまっておりましたが、御社に請求する金額に修正しましたので再送します。年収も追加しております。ご確認ください。 2名には、それぞれ支給される金額が記載された個別の契約書を渡しております。 また田中について、6月26日から就業開始となり今月は3日間の勤務となります。 月額固定ですが、今月はどのように請求したら良いでしょうか? 英文 We corrected the amount for the agreement of 2 staff members. Although the amount of money to be paid to her was stated in the previous contract, I fixed it to the amount charged to your company and I will resend it. Annual income is also added. please confirm. For each of the two, we have handed out a separate contract stating the amount to be paid. Regarding Mr Tanaka, she will start working from June 26th and will be working for 3 days this month. Although it is fixed monthly, how should I invoice this month?