• 締切済み

英文ビジネスメール。失礼でないか添削願います。

相手の発送遅延で何度かやりとりしています。あたりは柔らかく、しかし断固とした感じを目指したのですが…。以下がその文章です。 We saw about the email. We appreciate your response to our repeated requests. However, we don't agree about the manufacturing of the product for K. We just asked you to hold the delivery of K. I think you said that, too. We consider that you decided to postpone the manufacture. Therefore we will stand only the shipment charge which was originally intended.

noname#152127
noname#152127
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• hakkoichiu
  • ベストアンサー率21% (250/1139)
回答No.2

No.1のご回答に補足します。 事情をガラス張りにして下さい。 関係者等の固有名詞、商品名は架空で可、 その他は 1)元々の納期(およその発送時期又は到着日) 公表可能なら、i 2)輸送方法(船、飛行機、複合等) 3)決済条件 4)注文書、契約書、請書等の書類を交わしたか否か(それとも通信だけで取り決めたのか等)。 ある程度内情を明かして戴けなければ適切な回答が出来なくて誤解を招く恐れがあります。 ご協力よろしくお願いします。

noname#152127
質問者

お礼

詳しいお返事ありがとうございます。次に質問する時にはそうします。 英文はそのままで使用しましたので、今回は締めさせていただきます。

• bono223
  • ベストアンサー率31% (71/224)
回答No.1

相手に伝えたいことを、もう少し具体的に日本語で書いていただいた方が、それが英語で表現されているかどうか考えやすいと思います。このままでは、この英文から BlueCuracaoさんの意図を想像するしかありません。そこに誤解があるといけませんから。

noname#152127
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。余裕がなく補足することができませんでした。 時間がなく、英文はそのままでもう使用しました。今回はこれで締めさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 (あまりよく分かっておらず、知識不足で英語の問題ではないのかもしれませんが、、) ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will consult with him about How much money.(いくらの金額を記載して企業へ請求するか)

一個前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(1)に対する返信として(2)の英文メールを考えたのですが、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m ※(1)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate that you have appraued our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee to only you. We are hearing from you again when spot award will be available. Best regards,

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削お願い

下記(ダイヤ)︎のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先企業へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しにしたことによりそれを伝えたら不信感を抱ききっぱり辞退…) ↑上記を英語で上手く先方に伝えたいのですが、丁寧なニュアンスなどが難しく自信がありません。 (ダイヤ)︎We apologize to inform you that he informed us he refused this work at your company yesterday. Because he had a sense of uncertainty about this schedule change. We repeated to try to reason with him, but we didn't change her thought. We sincerely sorry this. We now tried to introduce new candidate for this position. Best regards,

• 【かなり大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しの相談があり不信感を抱き辞退。先方に伝えた所、納得いかない、彼と直接話したいと言われそれはできないと伝え済みで、再度送るメールです。) 日) 本日朝から彼に連絡をしておりますが、繋がらず話ができない状況です。 これまでの経緯をお伝えします。 彼に開始日の変更の可能性があると相談ベースで話したところ、本来の開始予定日の直前になり、急に変更の可能性があることに良い印象を抱かなかったことにより就業辞退となりました。 ひきとめられず申し訳ありません。 一度私たちが直接会って話したいと思います。 英) We are repeatedly contacting him from this morning, but can not talk with him. We tell you this matter to now. We told him about possibility of change of start day, she had feelings of anxious about this sudden change in immediate start day. so, she declined to work at your company. We apologize that we persuade him. We would like to meet with you to talk about this. Best regards,

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 丁寧にしたほうが良いなどありましたら ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will charge our fee JPN35,000. This money include social insurance premium. Best regards,

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 (日本語) スタッフ吉田(仮名)についてご連絡致します。 彼女は(あなたに言われた通り)勤務時間を定時で入力していますが、実際に働いた残業分はつけていない為、その時間分の金額を請求させて頂きたくご連絡致します。現在3月と4月の合算で9,361円分です。こちらをいつ請求させていただけますでしょうか、またどのような方法で請求させていただけるのかお教え下さいませ。 また2015年2月の契約(添付契約書をご参照)より彼女の携帯電話代(2500円)を請求させて頂くことになっておりましたが、現在まで請求できていなかったことが発覚しました。大変申し訳ございませんが、こちらもご請求させて頂きたく存じます。金額は下記の通りです。 (英語) we will contact you about the staff Yoshida. She has entered fixed working hours (as told by you), but since she actually did not enter the overtime that she worked on, I would like to charge you the amount for that hour . Currently it is 9,361 yen for the sum of March and April. Please let me know when you will be charged for this and how we can charge you in a different way. Also, from the contract in February 2015 (see attached), we are requesting you to charge her mobile phone fee (2500 yen), but discovering that we have not been able to charge until now. I am very sorry, but I'd like to claim this as well. Amounts are as follows.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣先スタッフの担当者が変わることになり、そのお知らせとスタッフの今後について打ち合わせの時間がほしいというメールがきまして。その返信をするところです。 取引先からのメール As you have probably already heard, I will be leaving my position in Japan and coming back to USA. From September 1, there will be a new director of the office of my company in Japan, Mr. John. As Mr. John will be visiting Japan in the next week, I was wondering if you could have a moment for a meeting so that I can introduce you and that we can discuss the most important parts of the contract for the upcoming period. If you do not mind, we would be happy to have you here at my office any time from Tuesday, July 24 to Thursday, July 26. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 返信文 Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? Thank you very much. 日本文:ご連絡をありがとうございます。またあなたの後任のジョンさんをご紹介くださりありがとうございます。これまでお世話になり大変ありがとうございました。 またミーティングについて、ぜひあなたのオフィスへ伺わせて頂きたく、頂いた日時より26日の11時にお時間頂くことは可能でしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします。

以下の英文の添削をお願いいたします。 言いたいことがうまく書けないので、 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Prof. Lin, Regarding the registration, the rule we have to pay about 15% of the registrarion fee for meal was expired. and a new rule have set.(Please check the attached file.) Under the new rule, I try to calculate the amount of registration fee, it account for a lot of part of deducation. So, I have been concentrating to office staff. The fee is fix on, I will inform of you. Bestreagards, Tanaka --------以下の日本文の内容を英文で伝えたく思います------- リンさま 参加費に関してですが、今までの食事代として15%差し引くというルールが廃止になり、 新しいルールが設定されました。(添付ファイルを参照願います) 新しいルールに沿って参加費を精算すると、 参加費の大半を控除額が占めることになりましたので、 事務室とただ今相談しております。 参加費が確定しましたら、改めてお知らせいたします。 田中

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 先日、弊社が御社より12から1月分のご入金を頂けたことを確認できております。 一点確認ですが、今回「〇〇会社(取引先の名前)」様でなく、「▲▲会社」様から弊社が入金を頂いたようです。 今後も「▲▲会社」様からご入金を頂くことになりますか? その場合、異なる法人様からのご入金となります為、3社間にての覚書が必要となる可能性があります。 お忙しい中恐れ入りますが、お教え頂けますと幸いです。 The other day, we have confirmed that we received payment from Dec to Jan from your company. Thank you very much. Although it is one point confirmation, our company is not like "○ ○ company this time. It seems that you received money from "▲ ▲ Company". Will we continue to receive payment from "▲ ▲ Company? In that case, since it will be deposited from a different corporation, there is a possibility that a memorandum of understanding between the three companies may be necessary. Sorry to interrupt you, but we appreciate your help.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?