• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削)

【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 取引先からのメールに対して返信をする際のビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いしたい。
  • 派遣先の担当者が変わり、打ち合わせの時間を確保したいというメールに対して、取引先への返信を作成する。
  • 返信文の中で、ジョンさんの紹介とミーティングの日時調整を行う。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. => ここは一文にした方が良いでしょう。 Thank you for informing us of your departure and introducing John (who are succeeding you). カッコ内は冗長です。 Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. => We are missing you as your continuous support has been helping us a lot. 感謝と挨拶は最後にまとめた方が良いのでここでは「あなたの継続的なサポートに助けられてきたので寂しいです」くらいでどうでしょう。 Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? => I'd like to visit your office at 11am on 26th. Does it work for you? 先方が候補を挙げてきているので最初の行で十分ですが、念のため「ご都合大丈夫ですか?」と聞いています。Does it work for you? はこういう時ほぼ定型です。 Thank you very much. => Thank you very much again for your great support to us. I wish you the best in your new role and the life back in the states.

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!大変勉強になり助かりましたm(__)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 英文 Temporary staff can only work for 3 years at the same company. She works at your company from December 20, 2016 and will be three years on December 20, 2019, so she will only be able to work at your company until December 19 th. However, if she chooses how to work such as temporary employment of our agency, she will be able to work at your company even after 20th. I will talk to her about the way of working after 20th. Also, she want to work at your company until December 20th. Currently her contract is through the end of August, so please tell me whether your company can update after September during this month. Also, the next contract period can be anything as long as the previous 3 months or 4 months up to December, so please let us know the period of your request in case of renewal. As for the amount of money now, it is 2000 yen, but since she got employed it will be three years soon, so if you are evaluating her performance, I would like to ask you to upgrade the amount even a little from the next contract So thank you for your consideration. 日本語 派遣社員は同じ会社で3年間しか働けません。 彼女は御社で2016年12月20日から就業し、2019年12月20日で3年になるので12月19日までしか御社で働けません。 しかし、彼女が弊社派遣会社の無期雇用という働き方を選択すれば20日以降も御社で就業が可能です。 20日以降の働き方についてはこれから彼女と話しますが、彼女は12月20日までは御社で就業したい意向です。 現在彼女の契約が8月末までとなっていますので、今月中に御社の9月以降の更新可否を教えてください。 また次回の契約期間はこれまで通りの3カ月でも12月までの4カ月でも問題ないので、更新の場合は希望の期間も教えてください。 また単価については現在2000円ですが、彼女は就業してもうすぐ3年になりますので、彼女のパフォーマンスについて評価頂いてましたら、次回のご契約から少しでも金額のアップをお願いしたいと思っていますのでご検討宜しくお願いします。

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、おかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からきたメールです。 Please can you email me a copy of the invoices each month? I am based in the ◯◯ and so will need to receive the invoices via email. The original copies should be sent to our Japanese office at the following address: ◯◯◯… (2)以下、上記のメールへの返信文です。 Thank you for your reply. Then, I will email you a copy of the invoices each month. Regarding the original copies, I will send to the this designated address. Best Regards,

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣スタッフの勤怠承認をしてもらいたく、先方の新しい外人マネージャーに承認依頼を出したところ、以下のメールがきました。 勤怠承認システムの操作方法については、先日操作ガイドを添付しメールで説明しています。 取引先からのメール Can you or someone in your company could go through the system with me? Could be on conference call or come to our office. Since all in Japanese so I’d like to understand how to use it clearly. Anyway I have approved but not sure if it’s correct. Pls check and let me know. 返信文 Thank you for your reply. We are sorry, but there is no English version for the attendance system. For that reason, we will send you a time sheet that we converted to PDF from now on, so please let me know the staff's time approval with a reply from you. We will hurry up, Please find the attached June Timesheet. Also, I would like to have time for meeting with you about the current performance of staff Tanaka, but if possible do it be possible to get some time next week somewhere? (日本文:返信ありがとうございます。 申し訳ありませんが、勤怠システムについては英語版がありません。その為、今後は弊社からPDF化したタイムシートをあなたに送りますので、あなたからの返信を持ってスタッフの勤怠の代理承認をさせて頂けますか。取り急ぎ6月分のタイムシートを添付しますのでご確認ください。 また、スタッフ田中の現在のパフォーマンスについて、一度あなたとミーティングのお時間を頂きたいのですが、もし宜しければ来週のどこかでお時間を頂くことは可能でしょうか?)

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• ビジネス英文メールについてお知恵をお貸しください

先方へ参考までに宿泊先の情報をメールでお知らせした結果、 以下の返答がありました。 >I want to thank you in advance for your help in finding >accommodation for me. >Just to let you know I will be in ToKyo from June 1st for the conference. >If needed, I could meet the relevant rental staff to do any paper work for >the accommodation. これに対して返信したく存じますが、意味が通じるかどうか不安でしたので、 下記英文メールの添削していただけますでしょうか。 どうか、お知恵をお貸しくださいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ----------(下記英文の添削をお願いしたく存じます)----------- Dear Prf. Tom, Thank you for your response and inform me your schedule. If you need assistance to rent your room, I would like to help you. I am looking forward to meeting you for the conference. ご連絡ならびにご予定をお教えくださりありがとうございます。 トム教授の東京滞在中、事務手続きでアシスタントがひつようならば、 おっしゃってください。 6月の会議でお会いできることを楽しみにしております

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:紹介予定派遣で取引が開始した新規取引先と契約についてのやりとりです。7月はじめに派遣するスタッフが決まり、基本契約書等サインしてもらう書類をメールしていましたが、社内の人間が出張等あり先方からの返送が保留になっていました。そういう状況で下記のメールがきました。 先方からのメール I hope you are doing well. I just got back to the office and I will provide you all the documents at the soonest. Do we need to meet all together to sign the documents or can we just scan it to you at first? Please let me know. Have a great day, 返信メール Thank you for the email. For documents, we would like to mail (scan) us. We would be pleased you to fill in while I go your office and explain the documents if you fine. In that case, could you tell me about two days for your convenience soon? メールをありがとうございます。 書類についてはメールで(スキャンで)ください。 書類についてはもし宜しければお伺いさせて頂き、説明しながら記入頂ければ幸いです。その場合、近日中にあなたのご都合宜しい日時を2つ程教えて頂けますか。 ↑どうするか社内で確認中の為2パターン作っております。

• 英文の添削お願いします。

英文の添削お願いします。 もっと良い言い回しや、文法の間違いなど、ありましたらご指摘ください。 設定 ニューヨーク行きの便に乗っているとき、隣の乗客が話しかけてきた。 Passanger : Hi, my name is Jhone. Will you visit N.Y. for sightseeing? (こんにちは。僕はジョン。ニューヨークへは観光で?) Me: Hello, my name is Ai. Yes, for sightseeing. Besides, my brother works there, So I'm going to meet him. Will you visit there for business? (こんにちは愛です。ええ観光で。それに弟がそちらで働いているので、会うつもりです。 あなたはお仕事で?) Jhone: My office is there. Where are you from? Japan? (オフィスがN.Y.にあるんだ。どこから来たの?日本かな。) Me: Yes, I'm from Japan, so I'm not good at speaking English, sorry. (ええ、日本からきました。だからあまり上手に英語を話せないんだけど、ごめんなさいね。) Jhone: Don't worry. You do your best. By the way, some of my coworkers are Japanese, too. They're hard worker. I'm sure your brother is so, too.   (心配しないで。ベストを尽くしてるよ。 ところで僕の同僚にも何人か日本人がいるんだけど かれらはとても努力家でね。 君の弟さんもきっとそうだね。) Me: I don't know. Cause I haven't seen him working there. But I hope so. (どうでしょう。働いてるところを見たわけじゃないから。でもそうだといいけど)

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文: 次のような想定で手紙の一部を書け。 「あなたが中学生のときから文通を続けてきたJamesが初めて日本を訪れることになった。滞在期間は1月から2月までではどうかと言ってきた。それに対して、(1)来日の時期は3月末からの1ヶ月間にした方がよいとすすめ、(2)なぜその方がよいかを具体的に説明し、返事を出す事にした。 印刷してある書き出しの部分に続けて、上記の(1)と(2)の内容を入れて、40語程度で書け。」 Dear James, I was delighted to get your letter and learn that you will be able to visit Japan in the near future. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to show you some of the famous places in Japan. You said in your letter that you would like to come for one month from January to February._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please let me know if that would be all right with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. My regards to your parents. Sincerely, yours, 自分の解答: I recommend that, however, you come for one month from in the end of March. That is why it will be still cold for getting around, and in spring, you can see a lot of beautiful Sakura which is popular for visitors in Japan. (44words)

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 先日、弊社が御社より12から1月分のご入金を頂けたことを確認できております。 一点確認ですが、今回「〇〇会社(取引先の名前)」様でなく、「▲▲会社」様から弊社が入金を頂いたようです。 今後も「▲▲会社」様からご入金を頂くことになりますか? その場合、異なる法人様からのご入金となります為、3社間にての覚書が必要となる可能性があります。 お忙しい中恐れ入りますが、お教え頂けますと幸いです。 The other day, we have confirmed that we received payment from Dec to Jan from your company. Thank you very much. Although it is one point confirmation, our company is not like "○ ○ company this time. It seems that you received money from "▲ ▲ Company". Will we continue to receive payment from "▲ ▲ Company? In that case, since it will be deposited from a different corporation, there is a possibility that a memorandum of understanding between the three companies may be necessary. Sorry to interrupt you, but we appreciate your help.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ノートパソコンのLAVIEを購入して2ヶ月程度経ちますが、起動時にファンの音が止まりません。
  • 省電力設定を試しましたが、問題が解消されません。
  • NEC 121ware Windowsでの問題について質問です。
回答を見る