ビジネス英文メール翻訳の訂正依頼と報酬の支払い方法について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス上の英文メールの翻訳について、訂正をお願いいたします。その上で、報酬の支払い方法についても確認したいです。
  • 田中君のビックプロジェクトへのリーダーシップと優れた仕事に対し、一時的な賞を提供し、彼の素晴らしい成果を認めたいと考えています。
  • 彼に支払う金額は、御社を通じて請求書を送りたいです。報酬の支払いには、彼への手数料は含めず、御社への業務委託料のみ含めていただきたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メール翻訳のご

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、翻訳をしたのですが、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (日本語訳を見て内容の意味がわかるようにしたいです。。) どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます(>_<) ※弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. 我々は田中君に、一時的な賞の対価として近い将来1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引してくれ、チームが業務を遂行するためにとても良く働いてくれた。 結果として彼に一時的な賞を提供し、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払い、請求書を通じて我々に請求していただけることは可能ですか? 我々は御社の業務委託料なしで彼が正確な総額を受け取ることを確信したい。 (御社の報酬を我々に請求していただいて、かまいません、しかし彼には請求しないでください) (我々は一時的な賞が授与されたらお知らせします)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

最初の方の訳は完璧です。 > そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払い、請求書を通じて我々に請求していただけることは可能ですか? ⇒ 完璧です。 > 我々は御社の業務委託料なしで彼が正確な総額を受け取ることを確信したい。 ⇒ ここは英文が厳密には少し曖昧なのですが、意味からして上の理解で間違いないです。ここで言いたいのは、Tanakaが、特別賞与として¥10,000を確実に受け取れるようにしたい。あなたの会社の諸経費を差っ引いたりせずに、と言うことでしょう。 > (御社の報酬を我々に請求していただいて、かまいません、しかし彼には請求しないでください) ⇒ ここでのfeeは上でcommission feeと書いて有ることからしても、Tanakaに特別賞与を与えるに当たってのあなたの会社の経費のこと。それを請求しても良いよと言っています。でもその経費をTanakaに請求する(つまり¥10,000から差っ引くと言うことと思いますが)ようなことはしないでくれと言っていると思います。前の文と同じことを詳しく補足しています。 > (我々は一時的な賞が授与されたらお知らせします) ⇒ その通りです。

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! feeは諸経費のことなんですね! 大変助かりました(;_;)

その他の回答 (1)

• Dr_Hyper
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2482/6031)
回答No.1

少し手直しをしましたが,正直,意訳も入っています。 誤りはないと思いますが日本の中学などのテストの点が取れるような正解ではありませんのでご注意を。 要するに彼はがんばったので,総額1万円を賞よして渡したい。だけどもこちらからチェックなどで支払うと税金などもふくめて諸経費がかかり減額されてしまうといけないので,彼に総額1万円が渡るように計算して我々にその分も請求して下さい。準備ができたら連絡しますね。 ということですよね,以下あなたの文面をすこし手直ししました。 ご参考になればと思います。 We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. 我々は田中君に、特別賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたいと思っています。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引してくれ、チームが業務を遂行するためにとても良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対して彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したいのです。 Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求していただけることは可能ですか? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したいと思っています。 (彼には諸経費を請求せずに,経費については私どもに請求して下さい) (賞与の準備が整ったら(改めて)お知らせします)

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! ようやく意味がわかりました(;_;) 大変助かりました(>_<)

関連するQ&A

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

一個前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(1)に対する返信として(2)の英文メールを考えたのですが、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m ※(1)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate that you have appraued our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee to only you. We are hearing from you again when spot award will be available. Best regards,

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 (あまりよく分かっておらず、知識不足で英語の問題ではないのかもしれませんが、、) ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will consult with him about How much money.(いくらの金額を記載して企業へ請求するか)

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 丁寧にしたほうが良いなどありましたら ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will charge our fee JPN35,000. This money include social insurance premium. Best regards,

• フランス語に翻訳してほしいです。

I do not give Jane the apple. Do they want to give him the apple? We wanted to give him the apple.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:スタッフの携帯未払い代と残業未払い代を派遣先に請求できるか確認し、次月の請求に追加してOKとの返答があり、その返信です。 日本文 ご確認いただきありがとうございます。 それではこの総額を次回6月の請求書に追加させて頂きます。 また名目はどうしたら良いでしょうか? それぞれ残業代、携帯代と記載して請求して宜しいでしょうか。 英文 Thank you for your confirmation. Then we will add this amount to the invoice of June next time. What is the nominal value of this amount? Would you please describe it on your bill as mobile fee, overtime fee?

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• フランス語に翻訳をしてほしいです。

フランス語を勉強する上で参考にしたいのでコレらの英文をフランス語にしてほしいです。 The apple is red. The apple is not red. Is the apple red? The apple was red. The apple will be red. It is John’s apple. It is not John's apple. Is it John's apple? It was John's apple. It will be John's apple. I give John the apple. I gave John the apple. Do you give John the apple? I gave John the apple I will give John the apple? We want to give him the apple. We do not want to give him the apple. Do they give him the apple? We gave him the apple. We will give him the apple. She gives it to him. She does not give it to him. Does she give it to him? She gave it to him. She will give it to him

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本文 2名の契約書の金額部分を修正しました。彼女達に支払われる金額を記載してしまっておりましたが、御社に請求する金額に修正しましたので再送します。年収も追加しております。ご確認ください。 2名には、それぞれ支給される金額が記載された個別の契約書を渡しております。 また田中について、6月26日から就業開始となり今月は3日間の勤務となります。 月額固定ですが、今月はどのように請求したら良いでしょうか? 英文 We corrected the amount for the agreement of 2 staff members. Although the amount of money to be paid to her was stated in the previous contract, I fixed it to the amount charged to your company and I will resend it. Annual income is also added. please confirm. For each of the two, we have handed out a separate contract stating the amount to be paid. Regarding Mr Tanaka, she will start working from June 26th and will be working for 3 days this month. Although it is fixed monthly, how should I invoice this month?

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、商品が間違って届き、返品する事になりました。メールの意味はだいたい分かったのですが、返品する方法について詳細がよくわかりません。これは着払いで送って良いのでしょうか?以下が送られてきた文面になります。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below.

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We are sorry to give you such trouble, actually we have answered your question,did you recieve it? Could you please reflect it onto 20 meters far wall,?using the camera get a flare photos, and measuring spot size. when you give us the answer,we will confirm what is wrong with it,, we will try our best to help you,please don't worry. Any further questions,please feel free to contact us.