【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いします。
  • 90000円の入金ミスについて処理方法を確認したい。
  • 次月相殺か請求書の発行を希望。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 ご担当者様 〇〇株式会社の田中と申します。 添付ファイルにある金額90000円について、 貴社が誤って入金したと伺っております。 処理方法について確認したく、ご連絡致しました。 次月相殺にてご対応頂くか、返金がご希望でしたら請求書を頂きたく存じます。 宜しくお願い致します。 To whom it may concern I am Mr. Tanaka from 〇〇Corporation. Thak you for your business with us. For the amount stated in the attached file 90000 yen, I heard that you incorrectly deposited money. I have contacted you to confirm processing method. Please offset it in the next month or we would like to have an invoice if you would like a refund. Thank you very much.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

To whom it may concern, I am Mr. Tanaka at 〇〇Corporation. Thank you for your business with us. Regarding 90000 yen of the attached document, I heard that you incorrectly deposited it to us. I'm contacting you to confirm the processing method of that deposit. Can we adjust it through the next month payment? Or would you send us an invoice, if you would like to refund? Thank you for your understanding. 元の文と日本語から多少修正しました。 ただ、1点、返金処理に対して請求書はちょっと不思議です。 物を納めて納品書。その納品物に対して請求書ですから、払いすぎに対しての請求書って変な感じがしますが・・・

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!大変助かりました(;_;)

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 英文メール I am sorry, I told you that there was an error in the contract period of the first time. Because it is possible to join social insurance if it is contract period of 2 months and 1 day or more, I would like Tanaka 's initial contract period from September to November. I need to tell Tanaka this contract period, so if you have problems, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. 申し訳ございません、お伝えしています初回の契約期間に誤りがありましたのでご連絡します。 2ヶ月と1日以上のご契約期間だと社会保険に加入ができる為、田中の初回の契約期間を9月~11月とさせて頂きたく存じます。田中からこの質問があり早々に回答をしたいので、問題があるようでしたらお早めにご連絡をくださいませ。

• 英文ビジネスメールの添削をお願いいたします

以下の英文を先方にお送りしたく思いますが、 「I would~」で始まる文が2文続きで少し違和感が あるように思います。 わかりやすくお伝えするにはどのように訳すとよろしいのでしょうか。 無知な私にどうかご教示くださいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------- 書類がただ今発行されましたことご報告いたします。 先に、PDFファイルをメールに添付いたします。 書類の原本を郵送でお送りしたいのですが、 そちら様のご住所を教えていただけますか? --------------------------------- Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that the document has just been issued. I would like to send you the original, so could you tell me your adress? Best regards, Tanaka

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣先スタッフの担当者が変わることになり、そのお知らせとスタッフの今後について打ち合わせの時間がほしいというメールがきまして。その返信をするところです。 取引先からのメール As you have probably already heard, I will be leaving my position in Japan and coming back to USA. From September 1, there will be a new director of the office of my company in Japan, Mr. John. As Mr. John will be visiting Japan in the next week, I was wondering if you could have a moment for a meeting so that I can introduce you and that we can discuss the most important parts of the contract for the upcoming period. If you do not mind, we would be happy to have you here at my office any time from Tuesday, July 24 to Thursday, July 26. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 返信文 Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? Thank you very much. 日本文:ご連絡をありがとうございます。またあなたの後任のジョンさんをご紹介くださりありがとうございます。これまでお世話になり大変ありがとうございました。 またミーティングについて、ぜひあなたのオフィスへ伺わせて頂きたく、頂いた日時より26日の11時にお時間頂くことは可能でしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:紹介予定派遣で取引が開始した新規取引先と契約についてのやりとりです。7月はじめに派遣するスタッフが決まり、基本契約書等サインしてもらう書類をメールしていましたが、社内の人間が出張等あり先方からの返送が保留になっていました。そういう状況で下記のメールがきました。 先方からのメール I hope you are doing well. I just got back to the office and I will provide you all the documents at the soonest. Do we need to meet all together to sign the documents or can we just scan it to you at first? Please let me know. Have a great day, 返信メール Thank you for the email. For documents, we would like to mail (scan) us. We would be pleased you to fill in while I go your office and explain the documents if you fine. In that case, could you tell me about two days for your convenience soon? メールをありがとうございます。 書類についてはメールで(スキャンで)ください。 書類についてはもし宜しければお伺いさせて頂き、説明しながら記入頂ければ幸いです。その場合、近日中にあなたのご都合宜しい日時を2つ程教えて頂けますか。 ↑どうするか社内で確認中の為2パターン作っております。

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】取引先(派遣先)からの英文メールに対して英文で返信したく作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール As I have not received yet neither Tanaka's April working hours to approve, nor his invoice, I am just wondering if everything is fine and if I can expect to receive it in the upcoming days so that I can make the payment. ご添削をお願いしたい英文メールです。 For Tanaka's time sheet, the input process has already been completed at 9: 00 ~ 17: 00 fixed time as requested from you the other day. And we are sorry that the invoice has not been sent to you. We will confirm it and send it as soon as possible. スタッフ田中の4月分の勤怠については先日ご依頼頂いた通り、定時9:00~17:00で既に入力処理が完了しております。 また請求書について送付が遅れており申し訳ありません。確認次第、早々にお送りします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)私の代わりに郵便局に立ち寄って小包を出してくれないかな。 I am wondering (a package, for me, you, drop by, if, the post office, could, and, send). →if you could drop by the post office and send a package for me 2)寝入ったとたんに、大音響で目を覚ました。 Hardly had I (asleep, when, I, fallen, wakened, by, was, a loud crash). →was wakened by a loud crash when I fallen asleep 3)私はあなたの住所を知りませんでした。でなければお伺いしていたでしょう。 I didn't know your address, (you, I, have, otherwise, called, would, on). →otherwise I would have called on you 4)英語で意志の疎通ができないからといって気落ちするなよ。 Don't be discouraged (yourself, you, in English, make, even if, can't, understood). →understood even if you can't make yourself in English 5)窓を開けても構いませんか? Would it (right, opened, all, be, if, I, the window)? →??? 6)月の上を歩くのはどんな感じなのかな。 I wonder (would, on the moon, it, be, like, want, to talk). →??? 7)無駄遣いはとっくにやめて良いころだ。 It's (your money, you, time, stopped, high, wasting). →time you stopped wasting high your money ()内の並べ替えです。→以降は()内のみです。 添削よろしくおねがいしますm(_ _)m

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 (日本語) スタッフ吉田(仮名)についてご連絡致します。 彼女は(あなたに言われた通り)勤務時間を定時で入力していますが、実際に働いた残業分はつけていない為、その時間分の金額を請求させて頂きたくご連絡致します。現在3月と4月の合算で9,361円分です。こちらをいつ請求させていただけますでしょうか、またどのような方法で請求させていただけるのかお教え下さいませ。 また2015年2月の契約(添付契約書をご参照)より彼女の携帯電話代(2500円)を請求させて頂くことになっておりましたが、現在まで請求できていなかったことが発覚しました。大変申し訳ございませんが、こちらもご請求させて頂きたく存じます。金額は下記の通りです。 (英語) we will contact you about the staff Yoshida. She has entered fixed working hours (as told by you), but since she actually did not enter the overtime that she worked on, I would like to charge you the amount for that hour . Currently it is 9,361 yen for the sum of March and April. Please let me know when you will be charged for this and how we can charge you in a different way. Also, from the contract in February 2015 (see attached), we are requesting you to charge her mobile phone fee (2500 yen), but discovering that we have not been able to charge until now. I am very sorry, but I'd like to claim this as well. Amounts are as follows.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削 取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本語 彼女達に支払われる下記の金額は彼女達用に作成した個別契約書に記載しております。 あなたに添付した契約書は御社用の契約書となっており、金額は御社に請求する金額を記載しております。 6月最終週に就業開始の田中の給料については(7月にまとめて支払うとのことですが)社内にて確認します。 英文 The following amounts paid to them are stated in the individual agreement prepared for them. The contract attached to you is a contract for your company and the amount shows the marked up amount to claim to your company. About Tanaka 's salary in June (it is said to be summarized in July) I will confirm it inside the company.