• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします・・・

海外の人とネットでやりとりしたんですが、翻訳してもわかりません 「I apreciate that! Thanks for trying and best of lucks for you!」 とコメントされたのですが。 翻訳サイトで翻訳したら、 「私はそれをapreciate !あなたのためにlucksのと最高をしようとしてくれてありがとう!」 さっぱりわかりません。

noname#212916
noname#212916
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9720/12091)
回答No.1

>I apreciate that! Thanks for trying and best of lucks for you! ⇒以下のように訳すことができます。 (訳文) それはいいですね! 試してみてくれてありがとう。あなたに最高の幸運がありますように! (apreciateは、「評価する」という意味です。)

noname#212916
質問者

お礼

評価してくれてよかったですね 意思疎通はできているようです

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください

前回からの続きです。 海外サイトでの買い物の商品が届かなくやり取りをしております 翻訳してください 結局クレジットで切った金額を戻すということ? Hello Rui, Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry to hear you’ve not received your order. After checking your order and confirming that you’ve not received it, I have processed an immediate refund for you. Depending on your card issuer, the money can take up to 10 working days to reflect in your account. I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions. All the best, Shauna

• 解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。 Do you mean you can sell me the lens for $108.00 + shipping and will not know how much that will be until you get the item and weigh it? That sounds okay just let me know, Thanks よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

海外の友達からメールをいただいたのですが 分からない表現がいくつかあるので 翻訳をお願いします。 Ah, I see, Thanks for that... Oh really?, Wow I am surprised I thought you would have already started your Christmas Holiday already So How Long will your break be?? Do you have a plan for your holiday?? :)

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳が合っているか…

健やかなるときも、病めるときも、喜びのときも、悲しみのときも、富めるときも、貧しいときも、あなたを愛し、あなたを敬い、あなたを慰め、あなたを助け、この命ある限り、真心を尽くすことを誓います。 を、無料の翻訳サイトで翻訳したところ、 I promise what I make true heart for as far as I love you when it can be rich at the time of both joy and sorrow when I can be sick when I am healthy when I am poor and worship you and make sport of you and help you, and there is this life. と出たのですが、英語がさっぱりな私には合っているか合っていないかわかりません… どなたか正しい翻訳をしていただけないでしょうか… よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします♪

次の文の翻訳をお願いします。 I shipped the Gucci wallet this morning (Thursday) and used a declared value of $50 for customs purposes. I recall a sale I had a few years ago to a lady in Japan. She gave me feedback 5 days after I shipped it.... as I recall. That was fast. Who knows?.....maybe you'll receive the wallet as fast. Thanks for your business!!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします!

英文の翻訳お願いします! 先日オーストラリアにホームステイに行き、帰国後に感謝の言葉をメールで送ったのですが返信が理解できず… 翻訳サイトなどでなんとなくはわかったのですがこの部分だけわかりませんでした…! I'm sorry that you had to sit through our pyjama party on Sunday at church. It was a fundraising party to raise money for research of Mitochondrial disease. The daughter of some very good church friends has been diagnosed with mitochondrial disease, and unfortunately she probably won't live to age 14. Her brother has also tested positive for the same disease. The day was organised months beforehand and so I thank-you so much for your patience and understanding on that. I haven't yet posted off your towels and t-shirt, but I hope to do that by the end of this week. I hope that we can stay in touch. Thanks for writing. Margie (Mum) なんだか重大そうなことが書いてある気がしてなりません><英語に詳しい方お願いします!

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• 英文メールの翻訳お願いします!

英語のメール内容について翻訳お願いします。 これはどういう意味になりますか? i wish i could talk to you. i appreciate your honesty so much. i'm not sober right now so my word my not be the smartest. to be so open mind about whole thing...for that i think you're super awesome, and i wanna get know you better. 出会ったタイミングとか似てるとことか、(なぜかのこだけ日本語) whatever this is i'm super greatful that i met you man! and i'm so sorry if i hurt you and you're girlfriend. i can be very selfish and lonely, and i'm trying to change it. just take time i guess. 友達として最高の子を好きになってしまいました。 外国人です。 でもその子は友達として僕を好きと言ってくれてます。 旅行誘ったら私たちはそれ以上にはならないよ!それでもいいな行くよ!とも笑 でも本当に最高の子なので、 気持ちを伝えまして 「これでさよならするのは嫌だから親友になろうよ。僕にとってそれはつらいけど、そらならいつでも会えるから。本当に君は可愛くて魅力的で最高。出会えてよかった。最高の人だよ。」て頑張って英語で伝えましたところ、 上記の文が。 なんて言ってるんでしょうか??