英文メールの翻訳お願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のメール内容について翻訳お願いします。
  • 友達として最高の子を好きになってしまいました。外国人です。
  • 「これでさよならするのは嫌だから親友になろうよ。僕にとってそれはつらいけど、そらならいつでも会えるから。本当に君は可愛くて魅力的で最高。出会えてよかった。最高の人だよ。」て頑張って英語で伝えましたところ、どういう意味になりますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メールの翻訳お願いします!

英語のメール内容について翻訳お願いします。 これはどういう意味になりますか? i wish i could talk to you. i appreciate your honesty so much. i'm not sober right now so my word my not be the smartest. to be so open mind about whole thing...for that i think you're super awesome, and i wanna get know you better. 出会ったタイミングとか似てるとことか、(なぜかのこだけ日本語) whatever this is i'm super greatful that i met you man! and i'm so sorry if i hurt you and you're girlfriend. i can be very selfish and lonely, and i'm trying to change it. just take time i guess. 友達として最高の子を好きになってしまいました。 外国人です。 でもその子は友達として僕を好きと言ってくれてます。 旅行誘ったら私たちはそれ以上にはならないよ!それでもいいな行くよ!とも笑 でも本当に最高の子なので、 気持ちを伝えまして 「これでさよならするのは嫌だから親友になろうよ。僕にとってそれはつらいけど、そらならいつでも会えるから。本当に君は可愛くて魅力的で最高。出会えてよかった。最高の人だよ。」て頑張って英語で伝えましたところ、 上記の文が。 なんて言ってるんでしょうか??

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

あなたと話ができたらと思う。私はあなたの正直さを非常にありがたく思う。今は素面ではないので私の言葉は最も賢明なものではないかも知れない。  すべてのことについてそう開放的ではないかも、、、そのためにあなたは素晴らしい、あなたをもっと知りたい(出会ったタイミングとか似てるとことか、)  これが何であるにせよ、あなたと逢えたことが物凄くありがたい。そしてあなたとあなたのガールフレンドを傷つけたらすまない。  私は利己主義で寂しいこともある、でも変えるつもりだ。ただ時間がかかるだけです。  (と一応訳したものの、酔っ払って書いたからか、あまり意味ははっきりしません。あまりこれだけであれこれ詮索しないほうが安全かも知れませんね。)  

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

あなたの補足から > もう少し知り合いたいとゆってくれてるってことは可能性 まあ、そうなんでしょう。でも、飛びついてくる感じはしません。 それより、あなたの英語力はどうするんですか。 それから、あなたには別に彼女がいるんですよね。

回答No.3

もう少し「ふつうの」文にします。 I wish I could talk to you. I appreciate your honesty so much. I'm not sober right now so my word may not be the smartest. To be so open-minded about the whole thing...for that, I think you're super awesome, and I want to get to know you better. 出会ったタイミング とか似てるとことか、whatever this is, I'm super grateful that I met you, man! And I'm so sorry if I hurt you and your girlfriend. I can be very selfish and lonely, and I'm trying to change it. (This will) just take time, I guess. I wish I could talk to you. 「あなたに口頭で話せたらいいんだけど。」 I appreciate your honesty so much. 「あなたの率直さを本当にありがたく受け取ります。」 I'm not sober right now 「わたしは今素面(しらふ)ではないので」 so my word may not be the smartest. 「わたしの言葉遣いは最高ではないかもしれません。」 To be so open-minded about the whole thing... 「全体のことについてそんなにも心を開けている・・・」 for that, I think you're super awesome, 「そのことで、わたしはあなたは超すごいと思います。」 and I want to get to know you better. 「そして、わたしはあなたともっと知り合いたいです。」 出会ったタイミングとか似てるとことか、 whatever this is, 「このことが何を意味するにしても」 I'm super grateful that I met you, man! 「わたしは、いやあ、あなたに会えたことを超感謝します。」 And I'm so sorry if I hurt you and your girlfriend. 「それに、わたしがあなたとあなたの彼女を傷つけたのなら、ごめんなさい。」 I can be very selfish and lonely, 「わたしは、たいへん自己中で、寂しかったりもすることもあるんですが、」 and I'm trying to change it. 「それはわたしは変えようとしています。」 (This will) just take time, I guess. 「(こういうことは)時間がかかるものなんだ、とわたしは想像します。」

gogokumasan
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます! この返信って、もう少し知り合いたいとゆってくれてるってことは可能性を僕は感じてもいいんでしょうか? なんか言い回しがいつも優しいこなので、本当はどうなんだろうなぁていつも思ってます。 このあと、毎日か電話し合う関係に発展はしましたが 友達でもそれはしますもんね?

回答No.1

>i'm not sober right now はつまり、 I am drunk or affected by alcohol. 「私は今酔っ払っている」からって言っています。 酔っ払いのヨタ話を真剣に解釈しようとしても 意味がないですよ。。。。 >i'm super greatful that i met you man! あなたに会えてよかったよ~とか 言っているあたり、もう会うことはないんだろうなと 思いますが。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Thank you, I'm sure one day it will ^_^. I am interested in law because, yes I do want to be a lawyer. As to what kind I am not entirely sure. I just like it and know that so far that's what I want/ Internatioanl lawyer?? I don't think that one has ever crossed my mind... I suppose I forgot about that option, ha ha now I have more to chose from! lol. No, I don't know of him. You don't have to be smart to be one, ha ha, I'm not super fantastic when it comes to that stuff but I'm determined to be a lawyer so I make sure I do my best when it comes to memorizing the law and everything. It's nice talking to you too. I enjoy our e-mails :) I am glad to be able to help you with English. It's an easy language once you get the hang of it I promise. I'm actually starting to learn some Japanese :) I'm so excited. well, I'm off to do some more studying! see ya! これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Ah, I see. Hope your dream ( you’ll come to Japan ) comes true. BTW,why are you interested in law? Do you want to be a lawyer (international lawyer)? Do you know Kent Sidney Gilbert? He is a lawyer and entertainer who lives in Japan. I’m not so intelligent to be able to be one. But I’ll do what I can do. It’s nice talking with you. I can also learn English little by little from you. :) Thank you very much.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Sometimes caught in a random sadness and loneliness to know how much you've been embraced by this life, by people around you and by the ones you treasure. Recently I have become so ridiculously emotional that I have come to hate my own self. Come on... am I really that annoying? If that's true, I'd rather not care than be refused for caring so much. です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 訳してください。女性からのメールです。出合い系

Thanks for getting back in touch with me...i would really like to know you.. but first i want to be sure if you're not one of those unserious men i have met so far on the website that only want sex......first i would like to know what you're looking for on the site with your experience... I'm personally looking for someone to share a chemistry filled with a long term relationship...so you can see how it's hard to find a man that will fit in my criteria...... Moreover,i have been hurt in my past relationship and to be very honest with you that my next choice of man have to be very stringent in my selection as i do not want to get heart broken again... i'll wait for your reply before i introduce myself to you... i have attach a photo so you can know who you're talking to.. where exactly do you live? cheers

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します! Ha ha, so I wasn't the only one... Don't worry about it though, I can still recieve mail under a false last name.... I think.. ha ha all well it shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about the last name thing. We both forgot to tell each other and not only that but it didn't come across our minds that, that would happen. Ah, well one of the e-mails I sent in reply to the one about my family name I gave it to you. Sorry that came so late. I had gone to bed a while before you messaged me. Yes my first name is ********, **** is a nick name. Thank you for letting me know your family name, It'll be easier to send it now. Ha ha, okay, but if there is anyway for me to make it less confusing let me know... I'll work on my Japanese that way I can just message you that way and it'll be less confusing. Ha ha, it is difficult for us to learn Japanese, especially since you use charachters and your words are very different from ours but givien time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quickly. I'm looking foreward to going to Japan one day too...lol. Well I'm going to go work on some homework. talk again soon! :D