• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳なのですが、、、

Have you ever stopped to wonder about things, especially something new? Most people are blessed with the gift of curiosity. We like to discuss our views of how such-and-such works or how such-and-such happend. という文なのですが ラストの一文,We like ~のところがうまく訳せないので 教えていただきたいです。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

あなたは、時間をかけて物事、特に新しい何かについてなぜだろうと考えてみたことはありますか?ほとんどの人々は、好奇心と言う才能に恵まれています。どの様にかくかくしかじかが、機能するか、かくかくしかじかは、どの様に起こったのかについて、私たちは、自分たちの見解を話し合うのが好きです。

lapis59
質問者

お礼

全文も! ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語 和訳お願いいたします!

少し長いですが、よろしくお願いします! But the primary way people affect the environmental quality of their community is related more to what products they use and how they treat the land around them. By products, we mean everything from simple everyday objects like newspapers, food, and clothing to larger items like cars, houses, roads, bridges, and other community infrastructure. When we extract raw materials such as metals, minerals, and fossil fuels from the earth, we generate waste materials at the mining or drilling site. Harvesting renewable resources such as food, fiber, and wood can cause soil erosion and other environmental damage. Moving the raw materials to factories and the finished products to the consumer requires vehicles, roads, and fuel, along with buildings from which to sell the goods and services.

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか、下記の文の和訳おねがいします。 Ah the British sense of humour varies from place to place but in general we like sarcasm. As for my personal group of friends and family (including myself), we like banter. We like to mock each other jokingly and usually rudely :P. And a lot of people I have met are just the same. Obviously I can't speak for the whole of britain, just the things I know! To be able to call each other names and know not to take it seriously is a good measure of friendship I believe haha

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 ・Also, working from what we know of how today's birds and lizards see the world, we can infer how the world might have looked like to a dinosaur. ”また 、今日の鳥やトカゲが世界をどのように見るか、私たちが知ることから働くと、私たちは恐竜にとって世界がどのように見えていたか推測することができる” これで合ってますか? ・a fat file of disparate name facts ”名前が事実と全く異なる厚いファイル” これで合ってますか?

• 和訳をお願いします

We could supply a minimum order of 7 @ £40.15 GBP postage costs would be extra and I will provide the costs however could you let me know how many you would like to purchase.

• 和訳をお願いします

We (especially Jens) have added a bunch of new content to Minecraft that we want to get out asap, so there will be a content patch update next week with a whole pile of fun new toys, including a water mob and quite possibly paint if we can figure out how exactly it should work.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

Gender differences in the meaning of these words start early. In our gender dialogues between seventh-grade boys and girls, their comments and questions often focus on "talk": BOYS: Girls talk for most of the conversation so we don't have to talk. GIRLS: How come boys don't talk first? How these gender differences can be used in dialogue to heal the relationships between women and men is the topic of our discussion. 最後のパラグラフなんですが和訳に手こずっています…

• 和訳をお願いします

We (especially Jens) have added a bunch of new content to Minecraft that we want to get out asap, so there will be a content patch update next week with a whole pile of fun new toys, including a water mob and quite possibly paint if we can figure out how exactly it should work

• 英語の和訳

There can be no meaningful discussion of this subject until we resist the impulse to assign blame. Nor can we hold to the simple belief that with will alone, one can consciously resist the attractiveness of food and precisely control one's weight. この文の和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳お願いします

1. The cultural and heritage industry is under threat : Discuss 2. Discuss the characteristics that distinguish the tourism and events product from consumer goods. What challenges do these present for the tourism manager? 3. The role of the special events in the regeneration of tourism spaces 4. With reference to case studies in the event and tourism management literature critically discuss the impacts of recession on the tourism and events industry and the industry responses. 5. With reference to case studies in the tourism and event management literature, discuss the impacts of health and safety legislation and incidents on the events and tourism industry. 以上5文です。 上記についてプレゼンテーションをしなくてはならないのですが、英語の意味がうまく理解できず苦戦しております。 どなたか和訳の方、よろしくお願いいたします