• ベストアンサー

和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

dream-ladderの回答

回答No.5

NO.2です。 メッセンジャーは、お互いにインストールして、友達同士を登録しておくと、相手がパソコンにつないでいる状態になると、相当の場所が「ちか」と光るなりして(その人の名前の横のマークとか)、今その相手の人がパソコンにつないでいるのを認識することが出来るんですよ(多分こんなのわかってると思いますが。。) 教えてくれるというのは英語の訳そのままみたいなもんですが、実際には、パソコンにつなぐと予め登録してある相手の名前が、メッセンジャーの画面に現れ、相手がパソコンにつないでいないときは電気が消えたように暗く、相手がつなぐと明るくなっているのですぐわかります。 お互いに同じ時間にパソコン上にいれば、チャットなどで会話をすることが出来ます。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは インストールしました。 青い顔と赤い顔があります。表示でオフラインとかなってます。 すぐには出来ないとおもいますが、やってみます。 アドヴァイスありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい Don't think too much ok?! You're just giving yourself a stress! Going out with you might happen sometime but let's make it naturally! Ok? Since we're both busy lets wait for a good timing! 以上です よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

私は映画を見てきたことを伝え、どっちのアドレスにメールを送ればいい?と、尋ねました。 It's ok for which address you might prefer...the どっちでもいいよ、あなたが好む方で・・・ reason I gave you my hotmail address is that if その理由は、私はあなたのホットメールアドレスをもらった、もしあなたがホットメールでメッセンジャーを使うことができたら you could use the "messenger" with hotmail, we could talk online without a delay. 私はオンラインなしで遅らすことなく話すことができた。 Have you tried this system? このシステム疲れる? It was nice to hear you were fond of the movie you saw. あなたが観た映画、あなたは好きでみた この部分うまくできません。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 和訳みてください

I forgot to answer the rest of your mail just surprised about "own family" 残りのを答えるのわすれてた、あなたの”own family"メールにただ驚いたよ。 (ネイティブ) Would like to own family? 私の家庭にどうですか?? (独身ノンネイティブ) Dont cry about my love for you just smile. 泣かないで、私のハートはあなたの笑顔。 (ネイティブ) お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

『Japanese team vs. American team, that's a game that I thought 70-30 was not going to happen. But the game will happen. 』  上記の『70-30』という、見慣れない言葉に困っています。 『70%実現しないと考えていた試合』と訳せばいいのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 不定詞の用法

We just can't wait to see you again. のto seeは不定詞の何的用法ですか? また、wait for something to happen のような形もforは後の不定詞の意味上の主語を表わすと考えればいいのでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.