• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい Don't think too much ok?! You're just giving yourself a stress! Going out with you might happen sometime but let's make it naturally! Ok? Since we're both busy lets wait for a good timing! 以上です よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ちょっと肩の力を抜いたらどうかしら。ストレスを抱え込み過ぎてるのよ、きっと。 そのうちあなたとデートするかもしれないけど、成り行きに任せましょうよ、ね。 実際二人とも忙しいし、タイミングを見計らってということで。

KenKen102
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

絶対大丈夫だってば!? ちょっと敏感になりすぎよ! デートする時には落ち着いて! 忙しいんだしチャンスを待ちましょう! 直訳と説明です。 大丈夫すぎることと思わない!? ⇒否定形の疑問文です。 あなたはまさしく自分にストレスを与えている! ⇒現在進行形です。 あなたとデートすることがいつか起きるでしょうけど、自然にそれをさせましょう! ⇒go out with~で「デートする」の意で、-ing形なので名詞。つまり「あなたとのデート」という意味でよいです。 ⇒mightは続く動詞が一般形なので「提案」を示す節となり「してはどうでしょう」になります。 ⇒make S 形容詞で、letに近い意(強さはやや劣る)となります。itの示す所はgoing out with youになります。 私たちは両方とも忙しいので、良い機会を待ちましょう! ⇒Since SVC で一度区切り、「理由」を示す節となり「~ので」の意になります。 詳しくは辞書でご確認ください。

KenKen102
質問者

お礼

詳しくご説明頂き、ありがとうございました

回答No.1

Don't think too much ok?!⇒考えすぎないで、いいね? You're just giving yourself a stress! ⇒君は自分で自分にストレスを与えてるだけだよ! Going out with you might happen sometime but let's make it naturally! Ok? Since we're both busy lets wait for a good timing! ⇒いつか僕ら二人で出かけることもあると思うけど、自然に行こうよ。あれから僕らも忙しくなったし、いいタイミングが来るまで待とう! 3つ目はちょっと不自然な文章に見えるかもしれませんが、要は無理やり二人で会う機会を作るんじゃなく、あくまでも自然にその時が来るのを待とう、というニュアンスです。

KenKen102
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい

Ok buddy go fuck yourself. How many times do I have to say this, He’s creepy lol. Are you a moron? You’re such a whore.

• 和訳お願いします。

「Ah come on, you don't have to send yourself I know Teasers has got you on a busy schedule ;-) j/k」 お願いします。

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

I just happen to own a 〇 for my personal use. 私は〇を偶然にも?個人的に使ってる ここのhappen toがうまくできません 〇は車の名前です I work in a transport company, as a logistics engineer. 私は輸送業の軍関係の技術者です。 Ok, I'll wait for you to install the messenger system, it's nice, it shows when the friend is online:) OK、私はあなたがメッセンジャーをインストールするのを待ってるよ。それはいい?そのとき友達にそれをオンラインで見せるよ。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We're going to assume that a machine does not require anything to be conscious that a naturally evolved organism--you or me, for example--doesn't require.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

海外の方からkikというメッセンジャーアプリを持っているかと聞かれました。 I have a Kik.と返し、その後に返ってきたコメントが理解出来ませんでした。 (自分なりに考えたのですが…) Ok well. I should kik sometime. That sounds mean but you know what I mean. 英語のお得意な方、よろしくお願いします。

• この和訳であってますか??

If you frequent the court of a price, hoping to be employed by him, keep yourself constantly in view. For often, matters will arise suddenly; and if you are in slight, he will remember you and commit them to your trust whereas if you are not, he might entrust them to another. もしあなたが君主の宮廷にいて、彼に雇われたいと思うなら、いつも目の届くところにいなさい。というのは、物事は突然生じるものだからだ、そしてもしあなたが目の届くところにいれば彼はあなたに気づき、あなたに期待をよせる、一方あなたが目の届くところにいなければ、彼はそれらを他人に任せてしまうだろう。

• 丸投げですが… 和訳をお願いします

Let’s be honest here, a lot changes when a guy trades in his life as a bachelor for a serious, committed girlfriend. As a matter of fact, when we’re single, we can’t even try to relate to our buddies in long-term relationships. Of course, there are pros and cons to being in either of these situations. If you’re single, you can actually see what this whole Tinder thing is all about. And if you’re taken, you don’t have to waste your time feeling miserable about yourself for actually using dating apps. But what are the real, everyday differences between being a single guy versus being a taken guy? We came across an interesting visual series illustrated by ScrollDroll that highlights the major differences between the two. The results? Well, they’re eye-opening to say the least! When you’re single, you’re driving way faster than you would with a girlfriend in the car. When you’re taken, you sit in the very back of the movie theater, and you probably never even watch the movie. When you’re single, you even watch the previews. When you’re taken, it’s your relationship over your bros. But when you’re single, your bros are all you really have. When you’re single, your heart is half empty, and when you’re taken, it’s full. When you’re taken, your wallet cries itself to sleep at night. When you’re single, budgets are non-existent, and you actually have spending money. When you’re single Valentine’s Day is just called Feb. 14 to you. When you’re taken, you better have made plans. When you’re taken, your face is always freshly shaved. When you’re single, who gives a f*ck?! When you’re single, you’re used to 21-second phone calls to your weed dealer. 細かい点や自然な感じの文章として和訳するにはまだ力量不足につき和訳をお願いします。もし和訳していただけたら、その後、精読して文法的な疑問点などが出てくれば別に投稿しようとも思っています。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? Tow colleagues meeting in Pat's office to discuss a report. Chris : Hi Pat. Sorry I'm late. The boss wanted to set up a time for a meeting just as was leaving. Pat: That's OK Chris. You're looking good. Is That a new suit? Chris: Mm. It's nice isn't it. I got it in Auckland last month.Have you had a break since I last saw you? Pat: No, work work work I'm afraid. Never mind. Have you got a copy of the report with you? Rhonda is visiting an old schoolfriends, Carol, and comments on one of Carol's children. Rhonda: What a Polite Child! Carol: Thank you. We do our best. Ray is The conductor of the choir Matt: The choir was wonderful. You must be really pleased. Ray: Yes, they were good, weren't they? Tow women, good friends, meeting in the lift at their workplace. Sal: Hi how are you? You're looking just terrific. Meg: Thanks. I'mpretty good. How are things with you? That's a snazzy scarf you're wearind.

• 和訳なんですが

外国人の知り合いからのメールです。 じつはこの間、来週遊ぼうという話でしたが私は仕事がとっても忙しくなってしまい当日に断ってしまいました。そのときはなにも返事は返ってきませんでした。3日後の彼からのメッセージですがうまくやくせません。何かあまりいいメッセージでないのはわかります・・・会うはずだったけど私が忙しくてあえなかった。ここまでわかります。 I can onlyからが特に分りません。教えて下さいお願いします。 I was writing to say bye! I am going out to sea again Wednesday, and I will be going to 1@@@. I wish I could have taken you out again this weekend but with you busy schedule; I was unable to even receive a simple email form you. I am ok with that. I can only wait to have another time to see you so I will here from you when ever you decide to email me.