キャンセル相談に対する返事がきました。意味を教えて下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 2018 Collectionは追加数量はありません。ロサンゼルスの倉庫には数個の商品しか送られません。国内の顧客に優先的に対応します。
  • 注文をキャンセルすることは強くお勧めしません。2018年コレクションの商品を手に入れられないリスクがあります。
  • 現在在庫があるロサンゼルスからの購入を希望する場合は、ウェブサイトから注文してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

2018年コレクション(来年度の商品ラインアップ?)については余剰分がありません。LAの倉庫に配分される数は僅かです。しかもそれらは私どもの国内の顧客に優先して割り当てられます。 私どもとしては、あなたが注文をキャンセルしないことを強くお勧めします。キャンセルしてしまうと2018年度の商品があなたの手に入らなくなる可能性があります。 (それでも)もしあなたが、現在LAにある在庫分から購入したいのであれば、私どものウェブサイトからどうぞ発注してください。 よろしくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9711/12078)
回答No.2

「2018年コレクション」は余分な量がありません、ロサンゼルスのわが社の倉庫に送られてくるものはほんのわずかですので、国内の顧客が優先されます。 私どもは、あなたのご注文をキャンセルなさらないように強くお勧めします。なぜなら、キャンセルなされば、あなたは、2018年コレクション向けの製品は何の手持ちもなくなる、というリスクがあるからです。 もし、現在ロサンゼルスからわが社の在庫品をご購入なさることをお望みでしたら、ご注文を私どものウェブサイトあて気軽にお送りください。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。敬具

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.