• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 >Will you like to proceed with your order? ⇒よろしければそちらからのご注文の手続を取り進めていただけますか? >I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. ⇒こちらは、ご注文品を出荷する前にペイパルによる決済請求をそちらへ送らせていただきく予定でおります。 >Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock? ⇒(それで)ほかに、こちらで在庫確認することをご希望になるような品目はございませんでしょうか? 以上、ご回答まで。

その他の回答 (1)

• info222_
  • ベストアンサー率61% (1053/1707)
回答No.1

大体の和訳した内容(意訳したり説明を付け加えています)は以下の通り。 ご注文を続行したいですか? そうであれば、ご注文を出荷する前に、あなたにPayPal(オンラインによるお金の安全な送金の方法の1つ)による支払い要求をお送りさせていただきます。われわれの持つ商品の中にチェックして欲しい商品は他にありませんか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払い方法の事と新作の入荷情報について質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes I will be your account manager under the general manager AAA. Yes you can use PayPal : Please log in to your Paypal account and click on the ‘Send Money’ tab. It will then ask for an email address and an amount. The Paypal email address is david@BBB Are you talking about the AW16 collection? We only have a few items available for now I have attached a catalogue of available stock; the rest will depend on drops from Aufust up to beginning of October. For SS16 collection what is in stock is available straight away. Do you use your own courier??

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップでよく購入するお店からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Please see that the rest of the styles for your XXXX order are now in stock. Would you like me to process the order for you and send you a pro-forma invoice?