英文の意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。入荷情報や発送についてのメールが届きました。
  • 商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。また、商品の品質についても言及があります。
  • 商品の入荷情報や発送についてのメールが届きました。発送は7-10日程度かかる予定で、商品の一部は特別注文となるため、2回に分けて発送するか、一度に全てを待つことができます。また、送料についても説明があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この予想額をみてください。もう在庫にない商品も、あなたの標準に合う量に足りないものもあります、  ご注文の一部は特別に注文する必要がありますが、発送予定の全ては、お支払いをいただいて後、七日から十日のうちに発送できます。  ご希望なら、(在庫品を最初に、再注文の分を後にと)二回に分けて発送することも、もしお待ちいただけるなら、全部を一つにまとめて発送することもできます。  Fedex ですと、一回の送料は60ドルです。もしそちらにアカウントがおありでしたら、口座番号をお教えいただければ Fedex で送るよう手配をいたします。  お支払いをいただき次第、ご注文に取り掛かります。いつもありがとうございます。  ご希望通り10%のディスカウントをいたしました。これ以上は引けませんが AAA のどの品目にもこれ以下の価格はありません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールがきました。すみませんがいっみを教えてくれませんか?お願いいたします。 I think you miss understood me. You said using your fedex to ship items and we are providing AAA. So where do we need to take this items (fedex location?)?

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新作の商品の案内が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 The AW16/17 stock arrives in different drops first drop will between June and last October. Upon arrival I will contact you and you can either make full payment or start making payment for that particular stock drop. Have you ordered any SS16? Let me know your AW16 order and I will send you a copy of the sales order and we can start the process from there.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか購入していました。やっと準備が少し整ったみたいで連絡がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hello , we are currently producing your #1 order, so far we have 2 pcs ready for you in LA. I believe you really need merchandise. Please let us know if we can ship out.this is what we have collected and reserved for you in LA.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I apologize I miscalculated the invoice. Here is the new update. With the new items added and out of stock items, total balance is $89.77, with the first payment captured today is $94.20. Current balance is of $10.57. Will send the Paypal request shortly. I apologize for the confusion. Your order is now ready, unfortunately due to the New Year's Schedule, AAATransport won't be able to come by and pick up shipment until next Monday afternoon. (1/5/2015) With the new items added and out of stock items, total balance is $AAAA. We have captured the first payment of $BBB and rest of the balance is $CCC I will be sending a Paypal request soon, please let me know when payment has been processed.

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.