購入したネットショップでの問題とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入した小物の中国製品に問題があったようです。
  • 中国からの発送でしたが、一部のスタイルと単位に品質管理スタッフの承認が得られず、また中国の新年のために一部のスタイルが仕上がらず、工場からの商品の遅刻を受け付けられませんでした。
  • 次回は改善します。最善をお祈りしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。中国製で中国からの発送でしたが問題があったようです。すみませんが下記の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 You can pay after the shipment arrives in Japan. I just wanted you to receive the final packing list and invoice. Please accept my sincere apologies for not completing your order. Our quality control staff did not approve some styles and units and due to Chinese New Year some styles could not be finished and we did not accept late merchandise from factories. We will improve next time. I wish you the best!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「支払いは商品が日本についてからで結構です。単に最終の同梱品のリストとインボイスをお渡したかったのです。 あなたのオーダー全てを揃えられなかったことを深くお詫びいたします。私どもの品質管理スタッフがいくつかのスタイルと製品を承認しなかったのと、中国の旧正月のため、いくつかのスタイルの完成ができず、工場からの遅れた製品を受け入れなかったのです。 次回には改善いたします。よろしくお願いします!」 直訳じゃないですが、意味はわかると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品サイズなど詳細がわかりにくかったのでモデルさんが持った写真はありませんか?と質問をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 And I believe both of my colleague Ruxandra and me sent you quite a lot new styles recently. Unfortunately, we do not have model images for our AAA production. But we can help our customers to take model photos when they place order with us. Please find the attachment as examples. In the following future, I will keep you updated and send you our new styles once we developed. So you could place order in advance and we can provide you model images. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送のことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These products are only available from LA warehouse and not NY. I did have some products we could ship from NY but you didn’t want those products.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが、注文のカートがいまいち正常に機能していないような気がしていたので、相手にちゃんと注文できているか?質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It seems as if we might have some in stock. How many do you need if we do? Did you put the order through on our website? I do not see any quantities here, and just wondering if you have submitted online?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。銀行振り込みの件で相手から連絡がありました。既に振り込みましたが振込先を相手が間違って私に伝えたそうです。詳しく知りたいのですみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I know exactly. Because you were paying in $$$ I thought you were supposed to pay through the sterling account. However, our accountant called me to tell me we haven't received the money the money was not sent it is still with you as the account is not an international account. Please see Emily in CC. If you check with your bank and get confirmation of that please transfer the money to the correct account. We apologies for the inconvenience 私の名前.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の新入荷情報を質問していて返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We are in the process of putting them up, are there any particular styles you are interested in? There are not too many new ones, we realize the most popular ones are still the AAA styles, if you are interested in more please let us know we have updated those styles with newer colors but they may not appear in the new arrivals.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事でメールをしているんですが、依然と値引き率が変わってしましました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry for the delay in completing your order. I have now processed all the details and both invoices (fos non-sale and sale items) are in the attachment. I have not applied the discount to your account just yet. The reason for this is, my director agreed to only 10% discount at the moment. The previous 15% has not been agreed with her and she did not agree to it this time either. I therefore did not take the 10% off of your order as yet as I want to make you aware of this first. Please also check the details on the invoice in terms of comments. I believe the description will suffice. Let me know please how many invoices will you require.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入画面に進んだらいきなり下記のような注意書きでてきました。私には関係のない事だと思いますがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Please don’t forget to “CC” me when you writing to  Aさん. Currently we are working with 店名 and vendor central and we cannot promise you we will not sell to 店名. But you can still sell through 店名. Hope this answered your questions.