• ベストアンサー

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私がやってみます。 もしオルガが、あなたと会わないならば。  チェックインの仕方をあなたに送ってもらうよう(手配しますから)、あなたのメール・アドレスを私に送ってください。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新作の商品の案内が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 The AW16/17 stock arrives in different drops first drop will between June and last October. Upon arrival I will contact you and you can either make full payment or start making payment for that particular stock drop. Have you ordered any SS16? Let me know your AW16 order and I will send you a copy of the sales order and we can start the process from there.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので 

翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので よろしくおねがいします。 I apologise for that. I have now entered the shipping cost for the case. So you can now purchase the case. As soon as I receive your payment, I will send the postage refund. (I have just sent you a £18 postage refund for the lens) regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の再入荷の件と、送料の事で質問をしていたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ちなみにいつも購入するところです。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• この英文の意味を教えて下さいm(__)m

すみません・・・ メールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと意味があってるか不安なので意味を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。m(__)m ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been so busy lately! I would love to keep in touch with you and apologize for taking so long to return your email. I will write you a much more detailed email very soon. I have just returned home from another music trip and am extremely tired! I will write very soon!

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

↓海外のホテルに予約をした際に返信がきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いします。 for booking confirmation please send just digital copy of your passport , if you don't have it can take photo of your passport by digital camera and attach to your e-mail and send me for your room booking and pick up service confirmation ,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.