不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしましたが、返事が来ました。意味を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の意味を教えてください。ネットショップで不良品を購入したので、返金か交換をお願いしました。
  • 返事には、お待ちいただきありがとうございますと書かれており、問題があればメールしてくださいとのことです。
  • また、商品には古いものもありますが、問題があれば事前にメールします。返金や交換の他にもオプションがあるので、選んでください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ご理解ならびにご辛抱いただきどうもありがとうございます。お客様の案件については私が個人的に見守って参りますので、どのようなことでもなんなりと私宛にEメールしてください。さて、損傷のあったAAAについてですが、これらは古い在庫品であり、発送前に検品すべきでした。お詫び申し上げます。(本来であれば)商品に欠陥がある場合、私どもは先ずお客様にEメールを入れ、承認の伺いを立てます。我々が持っているAAAの殆どは新しいものですが、一部、古いAAAを抱えていることも確かです。いずれにせよ同じような事が二度と行らないよう徹底致します。私の方からお客様にご提供できる選択肢は以下の通りです。代替案を含め、お客様のご意見をどうぞお聞かせください。 - カバンの代金として、$BBBB USD をお客様に返金致します。カバンについてはお客様の方でディスカウント品として処分してください。 - 古いAAAを返品してください(エコノミー料金にての返送代は私どもの方からお客様に返金致します)。返品されたAAAの代金ならびに出荷代金をお客様からの「預り金」とさせて頂きますので、他のAAAを再度発注し直してください。その際、お客様のお好きなCCCを3個無料で差し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 残念ながら不良品が届いてしまったのでその事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will get back you tomorrow, most of our AAA are new there are some older ones, for the below ones I will ask if we can replace it with newer ones or a refund I am so sorry. I don’t know why they did not check it before, usually they always do I will get back to you shortly and I am sure I will resolve the issue, thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。1個10円ぐらいなので大量に購入予定です。 いつもの担当者がいなくなってその事などについても返事が来ています。英語にお詳しい方ぜひ教えて下さい。お願いします<(_ _)> Thanks for your email. I am aware of you as customer as becki spoke about you couple of times. Unfortunately becki left us couple of weeks ago. Please send your emails to AAA and BBB so that one of the girls will process the order for you. Their email addresses are AAA@and BBB@ Please copy me in all your emails so that I can make sure the enquiries are dealt with. We can consider giving you exclusivity for Japanese market provided you give us business plan. How much do you spend per month at the moment? Please send us the big order you are referring to.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。数週間たちましたが見積もりや送料の提示がないので、まだですか?と相手に質問しました。その返答です。 なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be posting your order for labelling first. There have been some changes since Becki has left and we are very short of the warehouse staff who are too busy to put the labels themselves. I understand that you will be paying the shipping to us as well. I will be hopefully posting everything today and can get it back on Monday. In the meantime I will be finding out the exact cost of shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 We are currently working in your order and AAA said we have a better freight forward company that ships to Japan. Once your order is ready i will ask for a quote and let you know the shipping amount.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.