• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

noname#223241
noname#223241

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数284
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15190/32621)

あなたの忍耐に感謝します。(なぜログイン)出来ないのか分かりませんが、あなたのメールアドレスに、代わりのパスワードをお送りするよう伝えました。  それでもうまく行かないようでしたら、一般に通用するのを用意してご注文が可能なようにします。なぜうまく行かないのか全く分かりません。どうも済みません。  もしパスワードをお変えになりたければ、下のリンクを選ぶか、あなたのブラウザーアドレスバーにコピーペイストして下さい。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.

• 英文の構造を教えてください

The most important thing for you to do as a student of literature is to advice yourself to be an honesty is definitely the best policy .If you prefer the poetry of a thirdrate poet to that of Shakespeare it is a most regrettable thing, but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite . わからないところは、but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite. のところで、訳は、実際はそうでありながら、口先ではそれと正反対のことを言うことほどには遺憾なことではありません。 but not so regrettable as your …これは not so much ~as~の構文のmuchがないやつではないですよね?your doing so のsoは代名詞ですか?saying の後ろにyou do just the opposite とつながるのはthatが省略されているのですか? 質問が多くて恐縮ですが、詳しい説明を教えていたただければうれしいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 残念ながら不良品が届いてしまったのでその事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will get back you tomorrow, most of our AAA are new there are some older ones, for the below ones I will ask if we can replace it with newer ones or a refund I am so sorry. I don’t know why they did not check it before, usually they always do I will get back to you shortly and I am sure I will resolve the issue, thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。いつも購入するお店なんですが凄くお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you very much, that is very sweet of you! Really you do not need to post anything, a few words like those that you have written are the best thank you! And thank you for your patience! Some things take more time than expected sometimes but I hope that it wasn't too bad ;) Looking forward to receiving your new order! I will email you later our new arrivals lists if you haven't already received them.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!

• だれかこの英文を解読お願いします(>人<;)

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error. Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。

英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。 アメリカの友達からのメールです。 訳してもらいたいです。 It is OK! You wrote back so that is fine :) I am working on my Japanese was it good? I am glad we can continue to be friends :D When does your summer break start? It would be best to come next summer so that you can get your airplane ticket and passport. You can come here next summer during your summer break :D. Summer break in America is 2 1/2 months!! I will show you around Washington DC and Bethesda two of the richest cities in america :D!! I live in Bethesda. It is right next to Washington DC USA is a really fun place to be! We can go shopping and everything :D Please ask your mother and your father if it is OK and we will arrange plans! 長くてすいません。 お願い致します。