• 締切済み

この英文の意味について教えてください。

外国の歌手の歌をダビングしてくださる友人がいますが、下記のような内容のメッセージを送ってくれました。最初の方にはブランクのDVDの方がCDより安価なので、DVDに録音すると書いてある事はわかります。わからない箇所は最後のonly difference is からの文です。よろしくお願いします。 For CD recordings, I am going to put many songs onDVD format, is it okay with you as I am out of blankCDs now and it does not make sense for me to buy blankCDs as it costs more for blank CDs than DVDs and yet aCD has only 1/6 of the capacity of a DVD. So you canplay music with that on your DVD player and the onlydifference is that it comes with audio and no video.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

>わからない箇所は最後のonly difference is からの文です。 その2つのちがいは、オーディオが付いているのとビデオが ないということだけです。

jankone
質問者

お礼

ビデオイコール映像と理解して、音声だけという事なんですね。

• execrable
  • ベストアンサー率27% (58/208)
回答No.1

あなたのDVDプレイヤーで再生できるけど、ただ音だけで映像はないです という意味ですね。only difference というのは、普通はDVDプレイヤーで再生するものって、映像もついてるけど、これはその普通のやつと違って音しかないよ、ということでしょう。

jankone
質問者

お礼

audio は音と理解するんですね。音というとすぐ「sound」が浮かんできてしまうので、、、。 おかげさまでよくわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

皆目見当がつきません、和訳をお願いします。                                I am Mrs A from Spain married to Mr B , for twenty one years and am blessed with two kids. I am the secretary general and maneger bills and exchange at the foreign department of BancoSavadell Atlantico here in Barcelona, Spain. I have a business proposal witch beleive that it will be a very Good oppotunity for both of us. So I decided to contact you on this business oppotunity in our bank. the business is this, after our last year annual audit I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $12,500,000,00 million in our safty deposit vault that belong to one of our foreign customer of our bank happens to share the same last name and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with you. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting any of his relative to come over and craim his money because the managemment cannot release it unless somebody applies for it to be beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfoutunately, the deceased died without Will. He had no biological children and all attempt to reach his relatives to take over his inheritance have been futile hence I decided to use public records to trace and contact you since you share the same COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with the deceased in which you are legally qualify to claim estate according to our banking rules/Spanish jurisdictions. Since you have the same country of origin with this deceased customer, you can make this deal with me, I will give you all the secret information of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin since nobody is coming for it and don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the goverment of Spain, once this is done, the government of Spain will confiscate the funds which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and map out something for charity from the money and share the rest. I agreed that 50 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me, 10 % set at side for donation to organisation charity adn while 40% would be for me and family. Therefore to enable start the process of this funf to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your interest of claim of your inhelited funds, upon receipt of your reply through my below email, telephone or fax, I will send to you by email or fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made perfectly. At this moment you should free to contact me through above contacts as soon as you receive this letter. You should understand that this should be kept very confidential, let it be between you, me and my husband only. This is the only way we can aciheve the success. I will level the whole arrangement here in the bank internally for the transfer to be approved immediately. Please take note, my english is very poor and it is my husband translate this letter for me because my husband is the only one that I have discussed this buisiness with and we both agree to do this business with you, he answers my phone anytime either I am at work or not around. For the security of this buisiness please feel free to call my husband on below telephone number at any time, because of my position in the bank my phone might be monitored so think that is better to be discussing with my husband on the phone while syould be arranging everything in the bank for smooth transaction. I wait urgently to hear from you. よろしくお願いします。。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の取引先から下記のようなメールが来ました。資料やフェイスブックの件のメールです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you and I’m sure that our business will grow and rapidly as holiday is approaching. I have copied David to this email, he will be assisting you with all IT related including Facebook and FTP server. He handles our social and website here so his experience and knowledge will help you greatly. Thanks again and please take care of your health. Not too cold yet but for last couple of days our temperature has dropped 10 degrees so it feels like fall already. デビットからのメール My name is David from 〇○, and I ‘ll assist you with media contents. So please let me know if you need any help, and I’ll update you with ftp access soon. Here is your facebook url “https://www.facebook.com/00000” go to that page and like it first and we will make you as an admin.

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 抽象的な部分や変なところは意訳して いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a celestial influence from planets and stars in your seventh house. When there is a planet in the seventh house, it brings a definite kind of fate to bare, the choice of love is much more destined and less free. A planet also means that you yourself possess, a particular look or character that will deeply attract only a certain kind of man, and not others. It is as if the picture of love is cut out for you. If you had no planet in the seventh house, it would be more difficult to find love and yet more freedom to fall in love too, more opportunity but perhaps less depth. This planet placement gives you, endurance, practicality, a feeling of the predestined, so that once you are involved with someone, even if its not the soul mate, you are able to “make do” with relationship, or to put up with a lot that others wouldn’t for the sake of love.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.