• ベストアンサー

和訳確認お願いします。

Ps. I told the hotel you are my girlfriend, not just friend 意味は追伸、僕はホテルにあなたは僕の彼女です。ただの友達じゃないですといいました。で、和訳あってますか?

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

和訳はあっています。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳確認お願いします

it is up to you. if you do not wanna be my friend. i am ok with that, i know it is all my fault :( それは君次第だよ。もし、僕の友達になりたくないなら、それはそれでいい。僕は自分がした過ちを知ってるから。

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか和訳お願いします! 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが少し意味がわかりませんでしたm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 my friends in New york saw your picture and I think two of them are in love with you.

• 和訳をお願いします

If you know what I mean by real friends, I prefer my man to be my friend, and his friends to be mine. この文章の意味がいまいち正確にわからないので和訳をお願いします。

• more than friend

私にはカナダ人の友達がいます。 この前、彼にI like youといわれたので それはどういう意味で?友達として?と聞くとyou are more than friendといわれました。 友達以上ってことは、彼女としてではないのかと思っていたのですが 彼が言うには、more than friend means girlfriend だそうです。 一般的に英語でmore than friend は girlfriend を意味するんでしょうか? 私は彼のことが好きですし、彼女になれれば嬉しいのですが more than friend という言い方が気になります。 おしえてください。

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 和訳お願いします

翻訳機を使わずに和訳お願いします Your mails make me so glad too. =) Really? You want?? So yes!... Please become my girlfriend!! ._. You can't guess how joyful I feel thanks to you. You are really the best girl that I know! (Uh... that's embarassing no? x') )

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします! I like you ! So I don't lie to you any more! We could keep in touch as friends, but not a couple, because there is no future for us! I hope you co uld understand ! 僕は君が好きだよ。そしてあなたにはもう嘘はつかないよ。だけど僕らは恋人同士にはなれない。なぜならばそこに未来がないから。君なら解ってくれるよね??

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

I've been thinking about you this far when not introducing you to my friends, not myself よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

I’d rather agree NOT to actively solicit any employee from either company…..If you are in agreement, I will let my folks know. 上記の和訳なんですが、うまく訳せません。 教えください。