• 締切済み

国際恋愛の方に質問です。

イギリス人の彼と遠距離でデートしています。出会いは空港です。毎日メールしていて週一で電話です。私も英語勉強中で彼は理解してくれています。 出会って半年…彼にYou mea n lot to me?I just want to know your feeling、もし、⚪️が他の人とデートしているならもう会わない方がいいと思う。と連絡すると内容を理解したよ。I like you and I am not dating with others but But I think it is a difficult situation that we live so far apart Not much opportunity to meet ときました。なので、私もI like you too and you do not date with other girls, I do not have any problem we don't have cance to meet ←i understand I will actively make that opportunity Sorry about my poor English do you understand?と返すとYour English is good and I understand your meaning! I agree but practically how often can we meet each other?ときたので、From 1 month during 2 monthsと提案すると、By the way let me think about what you suggested a little bit please. When I first moved to Melbourne I had a long distance relationship but it was very difficult and became a disaster ときました。この返事に私も遠距離した事あるし、私と⚪️がやってみないと分からない。今後、私がそちらにいくという案もあるし、今すぐは勿論無理だけど…と返しました。でも、実際本当にしてみないと分からないと思うんです。私が突っ走り過ぎてるだけですか?

noname#233940
noname#233940

みんなの回答

回答No.5

私は現在、アメリカと日本間での遠距離恋愛をしています。 もう2年以上になります。 私たちの場合、メールは殆ど使わず、Skypeで話していますが 2年間、1日数時間....現在は2~3時間に落ち着きましたが、 以前は6~8時間会話していました。 アメリカの行政府に勤務している人なので、個人のオフィスを持っている為 仕事中でも常にその状況を私にSkypeで知らせていました。 自宅でも同様でした。 私はというと、在宅でネットを使った仕事をしているため、同様の事が 可能でした。 彼の家族や友達とも、Skypeというツールを通じてではありますが たまに会話をしています。 なので遠距離であっても、お互いの生活環境やその中の日々の問題も よく理解できる状況をつくる事ができました。 彼の職業や家族、友人を知ることができたので、離れていても信頼関係を作り 長く関係を続けられたのだと思います。 私たちなんて、今まで3回のみですよ?(1度の期間は長期ではありますが) 会えたのは。 でも大好きな彼の家族も(大家族で皆ものすごく仲良し)友人たちも 応援してくれているので、結婚の話も受けようかと考えています。 本当に遠距離は色々大変です。 そして、私はまだIELTSで5.5~6の英語力なので、正直 彼に対して不満をぶつける時が多々あります。 言葉の壁が距離うんぬんよりも、一番しんどいです。 最初は英語を話すこと自体も楽しかったのですが、中級以降に ありがちな伸び悩みの壁にぶつかり、それからはテンションがガタ落ちに。 長々と書いてしまいましたが・・・ 突っ走ってもいいんじゃないんですか? ただ、どんな答えが出ても後悔しない事です。 国際恋愛はかなりの労力がいりますよ。絶対にそれは想像以上です。 別に貴方から相手の国に行ってもいいと思います。 外国人は日本人と違って・・・なんて触れ回っている人もいますが 私には全くその違いが判りません。 ぶっちゃけ、どの国の男だって、まったく同じ。 というか日本人男性の方がむしろ至れり尽くせりしてくれるかも?なんて。 日本人男性との関係で、いい思い出ができなかった人は 外国人は全然違う!なんて思うのかもしれません。 文化の違いはあれど、男と女の事に関して国際恋愛を特別視するのは 危険だと私は断言します。 なので、貴方が「国際恋愛だから」と身構える必要もなく、好きならば あれこれ考えず、まずは相手と、とことん向き合う事だと思います。 相手を外国人とみるのではなく、単なる「人」として見ていけば その恋愛が自分にとって価値あるものかどうか、答が出ると思います。 重要な点は 「とことん話し合う事」 「どんなに小さな事でもうやむやにしない」 この労力はハンパじゃないです。私も何度も彼と口論しました。 彼も相当疲れたと思います。 でも、彼は一度も会話から逃げず、何時間でも解決するまで 話し合う人でした。 私もかなり疲れましたが、でもそれを避けずに納得いくまで話しました。 これができていなかったら、たぶん、今頃は別れていたと思います。 こういう疲れる事、しんどい事、そして究極の寂しさにも耐えてこられたから 「この人なら大丈夫かも。。。?」と、私の「絶対住みたくない国リスト」に 入っている国でも、住んでみようか。。。と諦めの境地にたどりつけたのかもしれません。 (州によっては、子供が銃を持ってもいいなんてとんでもない国ですよ??? 治安悪いし、日本食は作りにくいし、風呂とトイレがなんで一緒なんだ??と いうような国ですよ???....ちなみにイギリスは本当に大好きな国です。 うらやましい(笑)) 私はあなたが突っ走ってるとは思いません。 金銭問題とか、不貞問題とかがあるわけでもないですし。 まだまだ悩むのは早いですよ!^-^ 彼とよく話し合ってみてはいかがでしょうか? でも、後で取り返しのつかない結果になるようなリスクがある行動だけは 特に注意していく事が大事だと思います。

noname#229108
noname#229108
回答No.4

僕は白人と日本の駅で出会って1年半遠距恋愛してその後日本で過ごし結婚しました。 やってみたら? だってやらないときっと後悔するでしょ? だけど、レディーファーストを重んじる白人世界ではまず男性が女性に会いに行きます。 相手の男性が本気だったら、旅行ついでか何かしらの理由であなたの国まで来てくれるはず。 というか、自然とそういう会話になる。 まずはそうまでしてくれる気持ちある人か。そこで相手の本気度を知ってみては? 妻いわく、同じようなことを他の日本人にも言っている可能性がある。 とのこと。 男性が動かないのは変だそうです。

• 00000000aa
  • ベストアンサー率26% (385/1478)
回答No.3

国際恋愛。 母国語も文化も違う。 だからこそ諦めない気持ちは大事だと思います。 好きって、愛って素敵ですよね? 懸命に自分の気持ちを伝えようとする貴方は美しい。 愛は独占ではありません。愛はお互いを共有するものです。 頑張って下さい。

• juliet33
  • ベストアンサー率24% (125/515)
回答No.2

遠距離恋愛でも海外だと色々不安ですよね^^; でも出会いも空港なんて素敵な出会いで映画みたいだなぁと読ませていただきました。 本題ですが、私もやってみないとわからないと思いますし、やらないで後悔しても戻れないですよね。 やらないで後悔するよりやってみた方がいいと思います、突っ走りすぎなんて、今走れなかったらこの先どうなるかわからないです; 縁はそこらじゅうにあるものでは無いですし、せっかく繋がった縁を何もしないで諦めるより全然いいと思います^^ 日本と真反対のブラジルでの遠距離恋愛でも結婚され幸せに暮らしてる方も身近にいます どうかお幸せに^^

回答No.1

素敵な恋をなさっていますね。 おっしゃる通り先の事なんて何も分かりません。 私も今、一緒になるにはとてつもなく大きな障害がある彼を好きになりました。 常識で考えれば上手く行くわけがないし、 もっと合う人なんてたくさんいるし、 現実を見ればお互い他の人を選んだ方が絶対にいい。 お互いに何度も諦めようとしました。 でもどうしようもなく好きなんです。 例えこの先別れることになったとしても、 私は彼を信じて、自分の気持ちに嘘をつくことなく、 ただひたすらできる事をやるしかありません。 質問者様はとても聡明でパワフルな方だと尊敬します。 突っ走りすぎてるかどうかなんて考えないで、思ったようにやりましょう。 やりすぎたかどうかなんて後にならないと分からないことです。 突っ走り過ぎているとしても、結果良ければ全て良しです。 まだ何も結果は出てませんよ。 「やってみないと分からない」この言葉に私も勇気をもらいました。 ありがとう。

関連するQ&A

• 先ほどの英語質問の追加お願いいたします。

私が彼にYou mean lot to me? I just want to know your feeling それで、あなたがもし、他の女の子ともデートしているなら、私達はもう会わない方がいいと思うとメールすると、 理解したよ。とメールが返事かあったので、何を理解したの?と返したら I like you and I am not dating with others but But I think it is a difficult situation that we live so far apart Not much opportunity to meet と返事がきました。 私が頑張って続くようなら、もう少しお互いを知りたいです。まだ、デート期間なので。 どう、思われますか?これは彼の優しさで遠回しに断っているんでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いいたします

I like you and I am not dating with others but But I think it is a difficult situation that we live so far apart Not much opportunity to meet このメール内容は振られていますか? まだ、わたしが頑張れば見込みがある内容ですか?

• すみません至急です!

すみません至急です! 和訳をお願いします。 分かったところは下記に書いてみました。 How unfortunate that they may be ... there is very little that we can do to change it. Maybe we can try to find another day to see each other ... きっとまた違う日に会えるよね but since we will be going on holiday (and you should be very very excited) ... I'm afraid it will be very difficult. During the week I could try to leave work work earlier and come to work later the next day ... but I understand if it's not possible. It's very difficult for us to meet but I feel it's worth it. I enjoy the time we spend together so much and I cherish those moments. 一緒に過ごした時本当に楽しかった! I like you a lot you..

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 英語についての質問<メール>

『I think you have a good start. I suggest you concentrate on only one area of interest with XX. And a very big thing is that you should use academic journals in your research, not just things you are finding on websites. I see you have a few sources that are good, but we want to do some serious digging. I am happy to meet with you to discuss things if you'd like.』 あるテーマでペーパーを進めようとしたのですが、このトピックでいいかどうかとメールをしました。 その返信できたのが以上の英文です。 それに対して、 『Thank you for the reply. I understand.』だけでいいでしょうか? 少し文章が短すぎるなーという気がするのですが、だからといってダラダラ書くのも…と思っています。 『See you tomorrow.』 と最後に入れて送るだけでいいでしょうか? アドバイスがあれば教えて欲しいです。

• 英語のメール ニュアンスが分からない

はじめまして。今現在連絡を取り合っているペンパルの外国男性がいるのですが、 彼からのメールでニュアンスがよく分からず客観的に翻訳いただけないでしょうか? 彼とは会ったことがなく、それなのに日頃はLove youを連発し、そのうえ最近連絡がつかず お別れしたいの?といったメールを送ったところ、このようなメールが届きました。 私と友だちとして続けたいと言っているのですが、他の文中で細かなニュアンスがつかめず、 お力をお貸しください。また他掲示板でも同様の質問を投稿させてただいています。 翻訳をお願いします。 今連絡を取り合っている外国の方がいるのですが、今ひとつニュアンスが掴めないメールが届き、客観的に翻訳をいただけないでしょうか。 全体はわかるのですが細かなニュアンスまで理解できず、お力をお貸しください。宜しくお願いいたします。 I am very sorry I have not contacted you recent, I was on special mission, and not allowed to communicate with outside, I understand your frustration, I know my job very much sacrifice, I have much love for you, I wish I can have more time to show you more. I do not want to break up, but I understand it is no fair for you to wait, you need to live your life too, I can't stop your life for me. I miss you, and I care for you, I want better opportunity to meet you someday soon, please, stay friends if you decide for now until better time to move on to next level, I do not want to loose you, but I am prepared if you decided to move on and go, hope you understand, please do what is right for you no matter the cost. I hope we can still talk and laugh as friends. With love, Your friend, ○○(名前)

• 要約をお願いします☆

Is very glad to see your letter today. When I receive it, on mine The person always a smile, and in my heart warmly. After all when I read yours Letters, I start to represent that you stand nearby and speak to me about It. I do not know that occurs, but for that time that we are familiar with You, I have very much changed. As soon as possible I always hasten to To the computer to read your letter. I have a such Feeling that I became a little dependent on you. Because for days on end I think only of you, I represent your life there, is far from me. As You think, what is it? I am afraid to tell it, but it seems to me that it Love. I am afraid of this loud word, but I tell you the thoughts. After all we have agreed with you that we will tell all secrets each other. I trust you and I hope that you as trust me. Recently I began to think of how would be much Remarkably, if could meet and learn each other better. That You think of it? I think, it is difficult to speak about something only through Letters and phone. I wish to have with you live dialogue. But I do not know, What your thoughts that I have now written to you. My dear, do not worry, we will necessarily speak on msn! ok!? We will necessarily speak in msn, I promise to you! :) "Do you agree?" Is such expression is available in Russia. I do not know, how To you it to explain. You trust in destiny? It means:"nobody knows, That the destiny has prepared for us ". Understand me? Now I will finish the letter and I will wait for your early reply.

• 英語の日本語訳のアドバイスをください。

英語の予習で日本語訳をやっているのですがあっているか心配です。 なので間違っているところの指摘をお願いします。 ●英文 The boy's letter continued: You think only of yourself. If we were married, Iwould find life difficult, and Iwould have no pleasure in living with you. I have a heart to give, but it is not a heart I want to give to you. I sincerely want you to understand I speak the truth. You will do me a favor if you consider this the end. Do not try to answer this. Good-bye! Believe me, I do not care for you. Please do not think I am still your loving friend. ●日本語訳 青年の手紙は続いた。 あなた自身だけを思っています。 もしも結婚していれば私の人生は辛くて私はあなたとの人生を楽しめないかもしれません。 私は与えるべき愛情を持っていますが、それはあなたに与える愛情ではありません。 私は私の話をあなたに心から理解してもらいたいです。 あなたがこの最後についてよく考えて下さればありがたいです。 この答えに挑戦することはできません。さようなら! 本当に私はあなたを愛していません。 私はまだあなたとは友達であなたの考えに満足していません。

• 英語を教えてください

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ご連絡ありがとうございます。 返信が遅れてすみません。 1度お会いしたいのですが、私も英語があまり話せません。 来週で1度お会いできたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you very much for your reply and I am sorry for late reply. I would like to meet you but I am not at English. I am grad to meet you if we can meet next week. Best regards,

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!