マレーシアの知人からの手紙、彼は私を嫌うのか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はマレーシアの知人から手紙を受け取りましたが、言葉の一つ一つが冷たい印象を受けます。彼は私を嫌っているのでしょうか?ショックです。
  • 私は彼のことが好きなのですが、言葉の一つ一つが冷たいように感じるのですが、嫌われているのでしょうか?ショックなのですが…。
  • 私はマレーシアに住む知人から手紙を受け取りましたが、彼のメッセージは冷たい印象を受けます。彼は私を嫌っているのでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳して下さい。長文です。

昨日マレーシアに住む知人から手紙が来ました。 自分なりに訳してみたのですが、解りません。 私は彼のことが好きなのですが、言葉の一つ一つが冷たいように感じるのですが、嫌われているのでしょうか? だとしたらショックなのですが…。 Actually,I really want to meet you and I really hope that I will go to Japan once again. I really miss you and want to talk to you face to face that I never do it when I was in Japan. But I do not know how the situation on future. So I do not know how to explain We her I can realize my dream to go to Japan. I know that you are not so comfortable to come or travel to the other Asia is country because of your English,right. よろしくお願いいたします。 「自分で訳して下さい。」 「こんなことも解らないのですか。」という回答はお断りします。

noname#29101
noname#29101
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jyuu
  • ベストアンサー率23% (37/157)
回答No.1

やっぱり僕は君に会いたいよ、そしてもう一度日本に行きたい。 君がいなくて寂しい、顔を見ながら話がしたい。日本にいたときは決してしなかったことだけど。 でも未来のことはわからない。 だから、どのようにして日本に行く夢を実現するのか説明できない。 君が余りアジアの国に行くのは乗り気でないのは知ってるよ。英語のせいだよね? ------------------- 何かすごく気持ちのこもった文章のような印象を受けたんですが。 留学2年目ですので、他の方の訳も参考になさってください。

noname#29101
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 ただひたすら感謝感謝です。 本当にありがとうございます。 私は、『君が余りアジアの国に行くのは乗り気でないのは知ってるよ。英語のせいだよね? 』この部分を「僕はあなたが来る事を、歓迎しない。アジアの中の別の国にでも行けば!」と訳してしまいまして、一人泣き続けておりました。 英語が苦手なもので、こういう訳し間違いをすることが多く、正しい訳を見ると自分の間違いに気付きます。 できたらすべて自分で出来るようになるのが理想ですが、それまでは、またここに相談させてください。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

外国人の方とメールをしていて分からない文があるので教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I want to go to Japan. but i dont know When. So I will tell you If I go there,OK? where do you live in Japan??

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語訳していただけませんか><

すみません。 友人からメールもらったんですが英語読めません。。。 どなたか訳していただけませんか^^; Anyway I'm fine. Recently I'm getting bored.......Already I want to go back to Japan. I really miss Japan. Many my classmates do back to thier own countries, so I feel so sad, especially when I go to the airport to say good-bye to my friends. Oh, gosh. And my English didnt improve....... I dont know what should I do...... I know I have to study hard, but I cant... So, what I want to say is I want to go back to Japan as soon as possible. But dont worry about me, maybe in 2weeks I will be fine. Anyway take care,

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 長文ですが翻訳お願いします。

長文ですが、以下の文の日本語への翻訳をお願いします。 ●●や△△は人名なので伏せさせていただきました。 それと、文中にでてくる{  }の意味はなんなのでしょうか? {  }の中に入れる文章は何か規則や意味があるのでしょうか? 英語の分かる方、お願いします。 now ,i retnow ,i return to school but i still can write you-●●-san {your letter is nice } thank you for the letter {but there was some mistakes }but no problem glad to know that you have liked my country {arigato gozamasou } me too i like to see you soo much ,{and no problem i like long letters }my writing exam always be the longest in the class ^ _^ .iam so afraid of Saturday next because i have the final delf exam {delf =french} and on Thursday after two days we have festival so iam so exciting and on Tuesday next we have a trip ^.^ >.< wow .and you ●●-san how is your studying with you ? i like anime like :d-gray man,death note,full metal alchemist is my best anime,black butler,hakuouki,bleach,angel beats,another,k-on but not so much ,and more ........ i hope you come visit me in Tunisia ^_^ you are very welcome and i also hope visiting you in japan ,maybe from japan to Tunisia is so far but from japan to abu dhabi next to Dubai is closer . i always say to my family that i want to visit japan ,my father always support me to complete studying it {cause we don't study Japanese language in here ,i study it in the net :'( } here if you buy any manga stories they have some difficult words ! do you have a dictionary from Japanese to English ? i have it on my mobile so if i don't understand any thing i just write it^_^ .where are you gonna go in the summer holiday ? iam gonna go to France for my cousin marriage.but i don't want to go to France ,i want to go to japan !>.< here we have shop name lifestyle so there is a section for Japanese dolls ..when i was searching for a doll i found a doll called ●● ^_^ and i know what it your name means it means sincerity wow what a lovely name !D .........me too i was thinking about the video call but i don't know when do you usually open :( ,i have never tried to open the video call with any of my Japanese friends but i will !D many people said to me why why do you like japan you aren't from japan but i cant stop loving japan i love every ting in japan <3 ,they say to me you are silly but iam not right ? when someone is interested in something you cant figure the reasons . when i was small my father had a Japanese friends but they have return to japan :( so they have gustatory us {Japanese tea } and sushi and some candies and chips ^ ^ i talked to some Japanese people in real they all said that my Japanese is nice and keep it up *.* ●●-san your are the first Japanese that i have add on my Facebook so iam so glad to know you ^0^ i wanna ask is japan expensive like i hear they say Tokyo is soooo expensive T.T so can you say to me {if you can ●●-san} and so proud that i love japan ! omg omg sorry i forget myself i wrote so much T.T gommen ne ●●-san sayonara mata ,see you later with all my wishes {△△}