• 締切済み

旅行での出来事です。

ヨーロッパのある国に友達と女2人で旅行に行った際、現地のホステルに泊まったのですが、そこの1階にあるバーで、オリバーという男性とメイサンという男性に出会いました。そして2時間ほど会話し、とても楽しかったのですが、こちら側が少し戻ることを催促してしまったような形になってしまい、Facebookを聞かずに別れてしまいました。私たちも次の日が早かったので、帰ったのですが、やはり忘れられずFacebookでたくさん探したのですがもちろん出ませんでした。そして最終手段だと思い、旅行から9ヶ月経ったのですが、ホステルにこの内容のメールを送りました。 向こうの情報を教えるわけにいかないのはわかっていますので、どうか私のアドレスを送って頂けませんか? というメール送ったところ、別の私の質問のところにあるのですが、オリバーはその指定した日には泊まっていませんでした。偽名かもしれません。などという返信だったのですが、もし見つかったら伝えることをしてくれると思いますか? 友人からは、いくら向こうに害はないと思っても、もしかしたら、私が私ではなく、他人かもしれないし、何か事件が起こったら困るから教えないと思うと言われたのですが、いまいち納得できません。相手側のメールも少し曖昧なもので、やり方によっては伝えることをしてくれるのか。そのあたりのみなさんの意見を聞きたいです。9ヶ月経っても心残りで、このような形でしか手段がないのです。ちなみに、下の文が、私が送った文章になります。 ぜひ、ご意見をお願いします。 Dear Sir or Madam Hello, I am Madoka who had stayed at your hotel on 3th to 5th,September , 2013. I realize I am asking a big favor, but would you find a guy stayed at your hotel on 4th, whose name is “Oliver”, ー years old from ーーー. I met him and went to a bar at the first floor, and had a nice conversation…, I still cannot forget him. I understand you have to keep personnel security, so would you please send my e-mail address to him? My e-mail address is “ーーーーー”. I would really appreciate if you could help me to find him, I do not have any other way… Thank you in advance. Best Regards, Madoka そして、下の文が返信になります。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

みんなの回答

• sato7223
  • ベストアンサー率23% (556/2363)
回答No.1

I am sorry, that I can not help you with that, 答えが書いてあるんですけど。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文章を翻訳して頂きたいです!

あるホテルに用があり、英語でメールをし、返事がきたのですが、正直5割ほどしか理解ができずにいます。 どなたか翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです(>_<) さらに、返事の文章も作れないので困っています(´・_・`) それはまた後で考えたいと思います。 こちらです。お願いします。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.

• E-mailフレンドから届いた英文の意味が分かりません。part2

以前、E-mailフレンドの書いた英文が分からないとこちらでお尋ねしたものです。関連性がありますので、できましたらお手数ですが、以前私がお尋ねした「E-mailフレンドから届いた英文の意味が分かりません。訳をお願いします」を参照されてからこちらの質問を読んでいただければ、と思います。 届いたメールは以下のものです。 ********************************************* Tommarow i amgoing to tiland e-mail me,do not think to much to geting maried, If is happend is ok, if is not do notrush,Tacare yourself and your famiy that is very im portant,Be with some that make you happy many time rich is not going tomakeyou happy, BE happy like you was happy and smiling while you with me, ******************************************** そして数時間かけて、私なりに辞書や翻訳サイトを使いながら、これはこういうスペルではないか、と書き直した文が以下のものです。 ************************************************* Tomorrow I am going to Thailand e-mail. Do not think to much to getting married, If is happened is ok, if is not do not rush,take care yourself and your family that is very important,be with some that make you happy many time rich is not going tomakeyou happy, BE happy like you was happy and smiling while you with me, **************************************************** ここまでやってみましたが、やはり内容が理解できません。 特に「tomakeyou」などのただのスペルミスではなく、2~3個の 単語がくっついたと思われるようなものは、検討もつかず結局内容が 理解できません。 前回お尋ねした時、彼の英語はひどいものだ、と言われましたが、 これほどひどかったのは初めてです。 これまでは何とか理解できていました。 また彼には「今度からもっと正しい文法を使って、スペルチェックをして書いて欲しい」と先ほどメールしました。 この彼の書いた英文はどういう意味でしょうか。タイに行くということだけは分かりました。 後の文について、スペル等が正しくないので難しいとは思いますが、 こう書いているのではないか、ということでも結構ですので、訳を お願いします。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の集荷の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I'm having trouble with the website and I can't find a customer service email to contact them. Do you think you can double check with YAMATO if they are going to be inside the (場所) so that when the show is over AAAAさん can just go there with the boxes and ship to you? If not can they come pick up? If you can give us a contact email would be great .

• No, I kid!

I’m going to make a few assumptions here: I am assuming that you’re not friendly with the ex’s current boyfriend. I’m also assuming you wanted to break up with the strangler, and that he didn’t leave you for the new guy. I’m assuming that even though the ex was gross, you broke up with him, told him what the problems with non-consensual choking are (and there are lots!) and have no lingering attachments. The best way to avoid drama, Choking, is to not be in theater. No, I kid! http://littlevillagemag.com/dear-kiki-how-can-i-deal-with-my-creepy-ex-and-his-new-boyfriend/ No, I kid!はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• go part way

Dear Amy: My wife is an outdoor enthusiast who loves to hike. I enjoy it as well, but have some health issues that limit me to shorter hikes. Recently, she has reconnected with an old college friend. I've met him and his wife a few times. They've stayed with us, and we've stayed with them. The few times we've gotten together, the other three always want to go for an extended hike that is too difficult for me to participate in, so I'm left to sit at home by myself. I feel this is incredibly rude. My wife says that just because I can't join in is no reason for the rest of them to not do what they want to do. When you are with a group, you should find activities that all can do without excluding someone. There are lots of things we could do instead of hiking. I don't really know her friends well, and what would be a good opportunity to get to know them better is wasted while I sit at home alone. What do you and your readers think? -- Feeling Left Out Dear Feeling: Of course, you should all compromise on some activities when you're together -- but I do believe that the avid hikers should also be free to engage in their pursuit. You can be generous toward them, or you can sit home and sulk. You choose. You could go part way with the group, and then return to wherever you are staying to prepare a good meal for the rest of the hikers when they get back. go part wayはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 急望です、英文の翻訳お願いします

エキサイト翻訳などでやるとどうしてもおかしくなってしまうので、どなたか翻訳お願いします DEAR ABBY:I'm in my first year of junior high,and I've been going with this guy for a couple of months. Now he wants a more grown-up relationship, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to have sex before I'm ready, but I'm afraid if I say no I will lose him. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to pushed into something I'm not ready for. should I give in and risk losing him? He is very persistent, and I like him a lot. SCARED DEAR SCARED:What a wise(and honest)girl you are. If you have to ask, you're definitely not ready. Any boy who would put a girl in this position is selfish, uncarind immature and a user. Don't worry about "losing" him; tell him you're not ready for that kindof relationship, and if you lose him, consider yourself lucky. DEAR ABBY:I'm writing about that 15-year-old girl signed "Brokenhearted Four Times." She wants to stay a virgin until she's married, but says it's not easy because guys don't want nice girls anymore. I totally agree with you, Abby, when you say it's not trun but maybe she'll believe it if she hears it from a boy. I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm not a virgin myself, but I never mess with nice girls. When I get married I hope to get someone like her. in. A. IN W. DEAR A.:Just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she's not "nice." You say you never mess with "nice" girls. Well, every girl was a virgin until some guy came along and changed her no to yes, If a gguy wants a virgin for a wife, he himself should remain one.

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• If that does it

I have been friends with “Jon” for four years. He’s a great guy but not my type. Four months ago Jon got drunk, confessed his undying love for me, and tried to kiss me. I gently rejected him and got someone else to sober him up. The next day, Jon apologized. I told him I valued our friendship and since then, our things have gone back to normal—but several of our mutual friends are pressuring me to give Jon a chance. They ignore my refusals and try to sell me on him. One got very angry when I started dating someone new and accused me of stringing Jon along. I was honest with Jon, and I have tried to be kind (I don’t complain to him about my love life or anything). I have asked Jon several times if we are OK, and he said yes, but all this interference from our friends has left me with doubts. Jon and I have plans to go to France this summer with another friend, and I have spent a lot of money on nonrefundable tickets. Should I ignore all this or press Jon for more details? —Pining I don’t think it’s Jon you need to speak to right now. It’s possible that he’s been pretending to be fine while secretly complaining to your friends, but that’s not at all certain, and the people whose behavior is bothering you right now are your mutual friends—so tell them to knock it off. “I’ve been very clear with Jon from the start that I care about him as a friend and I’m not interested in him romantically. I’m not stringing him along, but I’m also tired of your attempts to convince me I ought to want to be with him. I don’t know why you think it would be a good start to a romantic relationship for one party to have to be repeatedly talked into it. I certainly don’t. You need to stop.” If that does it, great! If that does itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

Bezzie mates with some seriously beautiful folk, Tait likes to party with Abbey and ElizaCummings, when he’s not shooting them that is. i-D Online caught-up with the self-professed Momma’s boy to find out what success means to him and what other fresh talent he’s getting excited about right now.

専門家に質問してみよう