英語メールの和訳依頼!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • デンマークの方からのメールを和訳してください。
  • 私の英語が苦手で内容が読み取れません。
  • 連絡先はメールアドレスです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語で頂いたメールの和訳をお願いします。

この間、デンマークの方と思われる女性からこのようなメールを頂きました。お恥ずかしい話なのですが、私自身英語が苦手で、内容が読み取れずに困っています。申し訳ないのですが、このメールを和訳していただきたいと思っています。よろしくお願いします。 個人を特定できるようなアドレスなどは伏せさせていただきました。 Nice to meet you, How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Mary ,i know that you may be surprise how i get your contact, i come in contact with your profile today at (質問者のHPのURLです) when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may be come partner.My email address is (差出人のメールアドレス) Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other. i am waiting to hear from you soon. With regards Miss Mary Please contact me directly with (差出人のメールアドレス)

• eniek
  • お礼率100% (3/3)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • DJ-Potato
  • ベストアンサー率36% (692/1917)
回答No.2

これは・・・ あなたのHPは、英語かデンマーク語で作りました? もし日本語で作ったHPなら、読む人は日本語は読める人で、あなたにメールを送るなら日本語で送るでしょう。 内容は、 「恋人探してます。  あなたのHPを見て、あなたと連絡を取りたくなりました。  以下のメールアドレスに返信をください。」 的なことですね。 Miss Maryは、あっちこっちのHPに行って、そこに書いてあるメアドに同じメールを送るプログラムなんじゃないですか? もしあなたに恋してる乙女が本当にデンマークに待っていたとしても、 英語が苦手なあなたは辛い人生を送ることになると思います。 「大事なのは距離じゃなくて、愛ですよね」とか書いてますが、それ以前に言語の壁は大きいです。 私なら、見なかったことにします。 ご参考までに。

eniek
質問者

お礼

まさかこんなに速くにお返事をいただけるとは思っていませんでした、ありがとうございます。 私のHPは完全に日本語で作ってあるので、回答者さんのおっしゃる通り、そういったプログラムである可能性が大きいですね。 なにより私も同性なので、本当に恋しているのだと言われたとしても困ってしまいますね。 とりあえず、返信をする必要がなさそうなので安心しました。 とても助かりました、ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

直訳 お会いできて光栄です。 お元気ですか、お仕事の調子はいかがですか?どちらも良いことを願います。わたしの名前はミス メアリーです。あなたのコンタクト先をわたしがどのようにしてゲットしたのか驚いていると分かります。誠実なパートナーを探してウェブを見ていたときに(質問者さんのHPのURL)で今日あなたのプロフィールに接触しました。それで数行のお手紙を書きたいと思います、そして我々がお互いに知ることができて我々の写真を交換し、我々はパートナーになるでしょう。わたしの メールアドレスは(差出人のメールアドレス)です。 覚えておいてください、距離は(考慮すべき)問題ではないということを。(考慮すべき)問題は互いに共有する愛です。 お返事を早く頂けることを待っています。 敬具、ミスメアリー 私に直接 (差出人のメールアドレス) へコンタクトしてください。 補足 ・2文目のsurpriseはsurprisedのスペルミスでしょう。 ・わたしを表す「I」を小文字で書くのは、この女性のクセなんでしょうかね? それとも何か意味があるんですかね? 分かりませんでした。 ・「Miss Mary」と自分に敬称をつけているのは、未婚の女性と言うことを伝えたいから? これについても分かりませんでした。 ・With regardsの後は通常カンマと改行が入ります。多分タイプミス。

eniek
質問者

お礼

こんなに速くに、詳しい回答をありがとうございます。 プログラムにしても、実際に女性が送ってくださったものだったとしても、 出会いを探している内容であることには間違いなさそうですね。 このメールに返信しなくて済むことがわかっただけで、とりあえず安心です。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

I'm thinking about seriously to agree with your new price of $1183. In Euro that means about 904 €. How could we make this agreement technical, because the price, you see in ebay is another one. And the payway is over paypal?

• 和訳してください

Wow, That's impressive. Hey, and how are you and your family? How is your home and city after the earthquake? All my good vibra is with you, unfortunately pray for Japan is all I can do now! stay strong(前回からの続きです)

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

• 英語メールの返信をしたいのですが。

英語メールの返信をしたいのですが、この文章で間違いないでしょうか? 確認をお願い致します。 メールをくれてありがとう。 いつも貴方と話をして私は嬉しい。 昔の彼氏とはどんなトラブルが起きたのでしょうか? 話したくないなら構いませんが。 僕にできることがありましたら、お手伝いします。 体の調子は大丈夫ですか? わたしは貴方が心配です。 貴方は僕の友だちだから。 またお話をしましょう。 Hi, How are you? Thanks, your email. I'm happy talk with you always. How was the problem with your old boy friend? If you don't want talk about it, It's ok. if you need any help, at that time please tell me. How is your health? I worried about you. you are my friend. talk to you again, see you.

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Well, so what? So he learned that parents are vulnerable too? I explained ,y wretched feeling to him in words he could understand. Then, he consoled and encouraged me in the way that only three-year-old can. I feel enhanced by my children. They have added to, not taken away from, my life. When I look back to the early years I wonder how we managed. We had less stable working lives and significantly less cash, which meant no babysitters and few evenings out. I had long-standing back pain and was always either pregnant or lying down. But you can give love and attention from any position. The only thing young children really need from you is the sight and touch of you, and your two ears to listen to them. The point is everything changes. The confusion in bringing up children does recede. The love you feel for your kids is the most gratifying thing. Believe me. It's true.