• ベストアンサー

訳したい英文があるのですが・・・

訳したい英文が一つあるのですが、 i even dont really know why i like you but after all, 口語が入ってるみたいでExcite使っても、辞書使っても 自分ではどうにもうまく訳せません。 自然な感じに訳せる方いたら、教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ayuiv
  • ベストアンサー率14% (13/92)
回答No.2

evenはreallyの強調 本当に!!という感じです。 after all は結局のところ、全てと言う意味です。 訳すと、 私は何であなたの事好きなのか(色々と考えたけど)結局のところは、本当に分からないわ。 もっと口語体にすると、 理由はわからないけど、あなたの事が本当に好きなんだよね。 という意味だと思います。

synnkun
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (3)

• --rein-
  • ベストアンサー率20% (1/5)
回答No.4

1 私は、私がなぜすべての後あなたが以外好きかについてさえ、dontに本当にわかっています、 2 i、dontさえ、実際に知っている、なぜi、あなたのように、だが結局、 3 私も、私は結局、あなたが好きしかし、なぜ、実際に知らない yahoo翻訳http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/ google翻訳http://translate.google.com/?hl=ja などでできました。 間違っていたらすみません…

回答No.3

結局のところ、私はなぜあなたのことを好きに なったのかはわかりません。 こんな感じでしょうか・・・。

• kani0120
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/33)
回答No.1

文脈が分からないのですが、『結局(前の文脈)なのだけど、私自身でさえ、何故あの人を好きなのかよく分からないのです。』的な感じかと。間違っていたらすみません(T-T)

関連するQ&A

• 彼がよくわかりません

いつもありがといございます。海外にいるペンパルからでんわで話したいといわれたのですが、私は電話だと英語が聞き取れなくてうまく話せないかもよ?どう思う?と聞き返したらこのような返事がきました。 i like to see your message all the time baby,i really like to know you beter,but you dont know how im thinking of you baby,i really like to know you as well,dont thik that im joking with you baby,i really need you to come my life,beliee me baby, I hope you are fine baby,Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, 彼はどのようなつもりでこの返事をかいてきたのかがわかりません。私の言っていることはつうじているのでしょうか?なんと言っているのか教えて下さい。おねがいします

• 和訳にお願いします!

至急和訳にお願いします! 彼が先週にインフルエンザになってそのあと4日間くらいメールがこなかったんです。久しぶりに彼からメールが来て、『メール遅くなってごめんね。色んなことがあって。。』ときたので私が『何があったの?大丈夫?私で良かったら話してね!私ののことは気にしないで』と送ったら次のメールがきたんです。 『Im ok now oh why you say dont worry about you? oh you dont like me anymore? c i really like you now but i dont wanna break you Heart』 私嫌われちゃったんですかね?(T_T)

• 英文みてください

そうなの?アイルランドはなまりがあるんだ、知らなかったよ。 〇Really?Ireland had accent I did not know. 〇really?I didn't know that they has such a strong accent. アイルランド以外には、〇、△、◇、☆があるんだけどアイルランド以外ならどこがいいと思う? 〇Ireland,Exsept,,〇△◇☆,Where Do you think good scholl? 〇Which is the most good place to me in 〇△◇☆,? 人が多いロンドンは行きたくない。 〇I want not go London.because I dont like many people. 〇I don't want to go like London where are so many people. めちゃくちゃな、整ってない英文ですが、変な所 直してください。 お願いします。

• どう口語表現しますか ? お助け下さい。

どう口語表現しますか? 「今の私を愛して欲しいけど、私の過去も知ったあとですら愛して欲しい」 1: I want you to love what I am today but also I want you to love me even after you know my past. 2: I want you to love me just the way I am regardless of my past. 3: I want you to love me even after you know my past. どちらが良いでしょうか。 ご教授頂けませんか。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(1)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので2番の英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。1番は、辞書で調べたのですが、分からなかったので英文を教えてもらえてもらえませんか? それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1.久しぶりに貴女の手紙が読めて嬉しかったです。貴女が大学生活をエンジョイしているみたいなので安心しました。 2.ご存知のように私は事務員か老人ホームで働きたいと思っています。それらの仕事はとても大変です。だから2つのうちのどちらかを選ぶでしょう。私は、絵を見るのは、大好きです。絵を描くのは苦手です。すみませんが、私の家族の新しい写真は見つかりませんでした。古い写真ですが、同封します。 ペンパルは現在私が臨時職員であることを知っています        ↓ (As you know, after resignation, I’d like to work as an office worker or in a home for old people. They are very hard. So I’d like to choose these one. My favorite is picture. But I don’t like draw. Sorry, I couldn’t’t new my family’s photo. So I’m sending you some photos of old my family.)

• 英文の和訳につまづいてます。

下記の和訳につまってます。 ■わたしはわなたが大嫌い!あなたを軽蔑しますが、なんで好きなんだろう?・・・・・・(この先わかりません。また全文の和訳もあってるのか自信がありません) アドバイスお願いします。 I hate you, I despise you but why must I like you. The sight of you makes me sick,but why are you the one I want to pick?

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.