• ベストアンサー

どう口語表現しますか ? お助け下さい。

どう口語表現しますか? 「今の私を愛して欲しいけど、私の過去も知ったあとですら愛して欲しい」 1: I want you to love what I am today but also I want you to love me even after you know my past. 2: I want you to love me just the way I am regardless of my past. 3: I want you to love me even after you know my past. どちらが良いでしょうか。 ご教授頂けませんか。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Cosimo
  • ベストアンサー率62% (15/24)
回答No.3

ご質問の主旨は三者択一という事でしょうか。 1は冗長です。口語ではあまり聞かないような表現でしょう。 あとはよろしいかと思います。 3は自然でしょうね。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

どういう間柄のふたりの会話なのかわからないので、ちょっと微妙ですが・・・。  "I want you to ..." はかなり強い表現です。普通は、目上の人間が目下の人間に、表現をやや控えめにして命令するときに使うものです。ですので、相手の気分を害する恐れがないとはいえません。  Could/Would you please ...? あるいはもっとていねいに I wonder if you could possibly ... などの表現を使ったほうがいいように思えます。なんとなれば、「よくない過去があるのを承知の上で愛して欲しい」という頼みに近い告白/願いでしょうから。  もっとも非常に親密な間柄だと、丁寧さはかえって不自然ですから、やっぱりふたりの間柄次第でしょうか。

回答No.1

こんにちは! どれもステキな表現で、カンペキだと思います。僕がもしあなたのBFなら、全部マルですけど・・(*^.^*) 冗談はさておいて(^^;; もうすこしアレンジするなら・・・ "I want you to love me just the way I am right now, but also keep loving me even after you know all of myself of the past." 繰り返しますけど、どれもカンペキなlove messageです。文法的にも単語の使い方的にも、おかしいところはひとつもありません。 Just go ahead! ですネ!

関連するQ&A

• 久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!

• Onlyの使い方

I only want you to love me. I want you to only love me. 前者があなただけに私を愛してほしい。 後者があなたに私だけを愛してほしい。で合ってますか? またonlyの位置は前者だったら、I want only you to love me. 後者ならI want you to love only me.という風に場所を変えても意味は一緒ですか? onlyの位置がよくわかりません。 ご教授ください。

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• もっとも口語的表現は?

even について実用練習をしてます。   発音ストレスのおき方でもevenが何を強調しているのかを表せる や、基本どこにおいてもいい。(強調したい語がはっきり表されれば)という解釈で学びました。 しかし口語でよく使われる方と、短縮形(これも口語でよくしゃべられるかをも教えてもらいたいですが)を教えてもらいたいです。  1 I can't remember anything about him. +her name を含めて会話を完成させましょう。  1-a) I can't remember anything about him.--not even his name.  1-b) I can't remember anything about him. I can't even remember his name. 1-c) I can't remember anything about him. I can't remember even his name. 2 They didn't say anything to us. + hello 2-a) They didn't say anything to us.----not even hello. 2-b) They didn't say anything to us. They didn't even say hello. 2-c) They didn't say anything to us. They didn't say even hello. ちなみに短縮形は短くて良さそうなので、ぜひともしゃべりたいのですが、合っているかの自信がありません。これも確認したいのです。 前置詞ぬきだろうが 目的語を強調する だろうが とにかく not even を強調したい語の前につけさえして 前文の後に言えばいいと思っています。(でも even in Japanみたいに 「~では ね。」という 範囲や場所や時間の一点を感じさせたい時には前置詞入りでしゃべろうと思っています。  よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが、何と書いてあるが気になります。翻訳お願いします。 件名:Hello 本文:My name is Miss Kate Kambo, i am single girl never married seeking true love with marriage potentials and i am happy to contact you today after going through your profile which got my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, you can contact me through my email so that i can send you my photo, bye and kisses!

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 英語

you are in love was not interested in girl I was in love with her then,and I'm still in love with her today you smile like an angel your smile is a bad enemy was my beautiful angel mad? I want you to love me I wanted to scream,but no wards came true love waits これって訳せますか? それ以前に文法的にあってますか?

• 英語の手紙(ラブレター)の和訳をお願いします;

イギリス人の彼がいて、先日英語でバースデーカードを貰いました。 直訳機にかけてみたのですが、意味がおかしくて・・・ 最近彼が忙しく、なかなか連絡もとりにくいので 早めにメールで返事をしたいのですが 手紙の意味が分からず困っています。英語が得意な方、どうかお助け下さいませ<(_ _)> (以下 もらった手紙です) Rian, Happy birthday to you! I really want you to stay by my side and tell me what you are thing each moment. I think you are feeling I became a little big dry to you. However I don't want you to miss understand. My first priority is you. I am crazy over you... My lovely babe With Love