• ベストアンサー

久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

Gです。 こんにちは!!! 私なりに書かせてくださいね。 >Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? OKです。 添削する必要はまったくありませんね。 >Are you cleaning up your room? upを取ってしまったほうが良いですね。 その表現できれいにする、部屋の中を整頓すると言うフィーリングがちゃんと出ますね。 >Me? Yes, I already did it. didでも良いですが、I already finished it/mineでもI'm done.でもMy room is now clean!!でも良いですね。I have already finished mine.と言う表現もちゃんと使えます。 >I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. I am waiting for you to finish yours というようにちょっと、9来るのを、ではなく)終えるのを待つ、と言うフィーリングでfor you to finish yours.と言う表現が使えます。 >When you will finish it, please call me, OK? When you are done, please call me, OK? I'm doneと同じようにyou are done,と言う表現を使って、「終える」と言うフィーリングをいかにも受動態を使っているような表現をします。 I'm done with studyingと書けば、勉強を終えた、と言うフィーリングを出すことが出来ます。 日本語では過去形ですが英語ではこの表現を現在形を使います。 つまり、終わった状態に今いる、と言う表現なのです。   >Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. public holidayは宗教的な祭日も含みますので、国が決めた祭日、と言う意味でNational Holidayという表現をします。 >Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! from today until the day after tomorrowと言う表現が出来ます。 >And this Saturday will be my day-off. And this coming Saturday is my day-off. と言う表現をして、今から来る土曜日と言う表現をします。 そしてもう決まっているわけですからisを使うわけですね。 このAndは大変うまく使っています。 5日休みなんだよ!そしてね、この土曜日は、と言うフィーリングが出ているわけですね。 ですから、3日間休みなのでこの土曜日は、とか、3日間休みなんだけど、と言うフィーリングはここにはないわけで、あくまでもAndが生きてくるわけです。 >So I am out of work these 5days! I will be off-work for these 5 days, of course including Sunday.となります。 日曜のことは書かなくてもCrystalはわかっているかもしれませんね。 >Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. ここでは、「そして」でも「だから」でもなく、明日は、と区切ってしまった表現ですね。 ちゃんとカンマを使っていますね。 これもうまく表現しています。 at a hotelと言う表現をして、あるホテルで、と言うフィーリングを出します。 もし、このホテルのことが前に出ていてそのことがわかっていれば、the hotelで良いですね。 have a lunch at a hotel with themと言う表現をすることで、人ではなく両親と、と言うフィーリングがはっきりと出すことが出来ます。 >I am looking forward to see them. forward to seeingと現在完了形を名詞として使います。 forward to the lunch gathering.と言う違う表現の名詞を使うことも出来ますね。 会うだけでなくランチをするために集まること、をいっているわけです。 >Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. For other 4 days,とほかの4日間は、と言うフィーリングのためにforを使います。 なくても大丈夫です。 For other 4 days including todayという表現をすれば、今日を含めて4日、と言う表現になるわけです。 >I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびり>と過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) I'm just going to relax.とかちょっと長くして、I'm gonna do nothing and relax all day.と言う表現をして、何もしないでリラックスするつもりと言うフィーリングを出せるわけです。 >Did you call me, Crystal? ここがちょっとわからないですが、今電話が鳴ったけど、と言う表現を挿入すれば、使えますね。Did you just call me now, Crystal? I heard my phone ring. と言う表現になります。 >You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! ここもYou have finished cleaning your room, haven't you? 掃除は終わってしまったよね、と言って、よかった、と言う事になるわけです。 >Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal! While you are doing thatとか、Meantime/Meanwhileという単語を使って、それをやっている間に、というフィーリングを表すことが出来ます。 snip off some flowers from the pansiesと言う言い方をして、「(パンジーが花を咲かせ続けるために咲き終わりつつある)花を摘む」と言うフィーリングを花壇家はsnip/cut offと言う表現をします。(この間書きましたね)これからはバラもsnip offしなくてはなりませんね。 See you later.のほかに、Catch you later, Take care, Until next time, Ciao for now,等の表現を使って変化を出すことが出来ます。 また明日(数時間後)は忙しい日になります。 中国大使とのミーティングが入っています。 眠たそうな顔じゃまずいので、ここで終えさせてください。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

いつも細かくありがとうございます。いつもお忙しい中なのに、沢山の方々に回答を書いていらっしゃる事に頭が下がる思いです。私の質問に、沢山の方々が大切な時間をさいて回答を書いていただいてると思うと、一生懸命頑張らないと!と思います。進歩の歩みは遅くても続けたいと思っています。 ☆また明日(数時間後)は忙しい日になります。 中国大使とのミーティングが入っています。 眠たそうな顔じゃまずいので、ここで終えさせてください。 どうぞお元気で頑張って下さい。

その他の回答 (3)

• minirose
  • ベストアンサー率14% (23/154)
回答No.3

えっと、日記風と言うところが良くわかりませんが、そうなら普通 Dear Diary で始まるんですが、この Crystalってどなたですか?どちらかと言うとお手紙の感じがしますが♪ さて、色々と不自然なところが多すぎるので、全部書き直しましょうね。 Hello Crystal! What are you up to? Have you tidied up you room yet? I'm already done! I'm writing in my diary while I'm waiting for you, as usual! When you are done, please give me a shout. Today is a day-off for us. Do you know why I said "us"? That's because it's a public holiday throughout the whole of Japan. Oh, and not just today; in fact, up until the day after tomorrow, we have 3 public holidays in a row! And as Saturday is my day-off, I'll be off for a full five days! So tomorrow, I'm going to see my parents and have lunch with them at a hotel. I'm really looking forward to seeing them! For the remaining four days, I haven't really decided what to do. So I'll probably end up doing nothing and loafing around at home and take things easy. Did you call me? Are you done with your room now? Good! Hey, you can take a look at my diary then! Meantime, I'll be tending to my garden and cut some of my pansies. So see you later! 細かいところではこのようにかなり違うのね☆これを参考にすれば上達は早いかもね♪ 文法的とか、ニュアンスの解説が必要なら、rose-crystalさんの原文を教えてね♪ このCrystalさんってrose-crystalさんの親戚? そんじゃね!

• jayoosan
  • ベストアンサー率28% (929/3259)
回答No.2

こんにちは。普段読んでないのですがちょっと目についたところだけ。 >Are you cleaning up your room? 部屋の掃除ですが、cleaning upが除去,一掃を連想させます(アメリカ映画の見過ぎかもしれませんが)。野球でもクリーンアップ(塁上のランナーを一掃する)っていいますよね。 Are you cleaning room? でいいと思います。 (なぜか私はわざとyourを入れたくないのです。なぜかわからないのですが、たぶんあなたの部屋といわなくても「掃除してるの?」といいたいからかもしれません。) >this Saturday これは私はnext Saturdayといいます。次に来る土曜が今週の土曜とわかっているからです。 これは過去の質問でもでていますし、人によって(英語を習った国で)若干使い方があるので、検索してみてください。 >So I am out of work these 5days! out of work は失業中です。 So I am off for these 5days! So I don't need to work for 5days! >to have a lunch at the hotel. これはうまい使い方で、ニュアンスがでています。 両親とホテルにいくぞ、そしてそこで食べるんだぞ、というのが am to haveでうまくでています。 細かいことをいうと、I am going to see my parents の主語はIで、食事を食べにいくのは全員なのでweと主語にずれがありますが、日記としてはこのくらいアバウトでいいんじゃないでしょうか。 >I am looking forward to see them. look forward to はto不定詞ではありません。名詞や動名詞を取ります。 I am looking forward to seeing them. > While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. Whie then? は、しばらくしてからといいたいのでしたら、after a while けでいいと思います。 あと snip offは、いかにもチョキンと切りにいくぞ、という感じなので、 go get flowers of Pansy でどうでしょう。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

gooで、皆様の回答をいただきながら勉強しています。英語を話す機会がほとんど無いので、"話せるようになりたい!"の思いを抱きながら、日記風に語りかけるような形で書いています。私にとっては簡単なことでは無いですががんばりたいのです。一つづつしっかりと身につく努力をしたいと思います。アドバイスをありがとうございます。

• rheme
  • ベストアンサー率33% (2/6)
回答No.1

>Yes, I already did it. 「もう、終わったよ。」という場合は、 Yes, I've already finished it. というといいでしょう。 >When you will finish it, please call me, OK? when節にはwillを使わずに、現在形のままでOK。 When you finish it, please call me, OK? もしくは、 Please call me if you finish. でもいいかも。終わるものが掃除と分かっていれば 目的語はなくてもいいでしょう。 >I am looking forward to see them. このときのtoの後の動詞は~ingの形のなります。 I am looking forword to seeing them. >You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. finishはto不定詞ではなくて、動名詞をとります。 You finished cleaning up your room, didn’t you? 気がついたところだけ、話させていただきました。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

ここgooだけで英語の勉強をしています。毎日の仕事に忙しいので、中々時間をかけてじっくりと英語をという事が出来ません。回答にある事をしっかりと覚えていきたいと思います、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 一週間に一度は書きたい日記です、添削お願いします。

Hi, Crystal! It’s after dinner. As you can see, I’m writing again! I have a story that I want to tell you about. You know what? Do you remember that I said to you “In April I will see a lot of blossoms from the tulips and daffodils.” As you know I planted them last fall. Now, I can see a lot of blossoms from them. Every morning I say to them silently from my heart “Good morning! You are all so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” I want you to see them. Crystal, would you like to come to my home(house)? Wow! I am glad to hear your “Yes!” I and my flowers are waiting for you.<g> BTW, do you like a cheese cake? If you come to here, then I will make it for you. Sorry, tomorrow is not my day off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal!

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• 日々の出来事を、日記風に書いて英作文の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! I am happy you are there. I have a story that I want to talk about. I saw two orchids in front of a new shop. At that time they were in a trash bag and weak. I understood they were gift to the new shop for celebration of opening. A young guy were cleaning up there. I asked him “Do you dump them? Can you give them to me?” He answered “Yes! Would you like to keep them?" He took out and planted them to a pot again. He said to me “Thank you so much!” And I said to him "Thank you" too. I felt I went to there at that time for meeting them. (あの時間に、あの場所に行ったのは、偶然ではあるけれども、会うためだったのかもしれない....こんな思いを文章に書きたいのですが、難しい!) Now they are in our office and I am very glad they got well. Everyday I can see their beautiful flowers! I am going to see them at soon, because I am now in a train heading to the office. I have to get off the next station. Have a nice day, my Crysta!

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• 日記風に書いて、ここgooだけで英語の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I came here again because I wanted to talk with you. Do you have time now? I talked about my miniature rose. Then she was very weak, but now she is better than before. I am very glad she becomes well. Now she has a lot of new leaves and buds! In this morning I saw two flowers blooming, they were so cute! Every morning I say to her silently from my heart “Good morning! You are so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” And sometimes I kiss her. I want you to see her someday. Crystal, thank you for your time. Now I am feeling a little sleepy because this morning I woke up 5o'clock. So I say to you “Good night, my Crystal.”

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"