• ベストアンサー

今日は電車の中で、日記風に書きました。読んだ時に、その光景が浮かぶでしょうか?いつものように添削をお願いします。

今日も仕事で外に出ましたが、品川でのランチタイムのことを書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I am in the train home. Today was so hot day! The day like today was the first day in this summer. You know what? I saw a pretty boy when I had a lunch. He was next table with his Mam. They talked happily. I was alone so I could hear their conversation. While I heard their story I was feeling happy! I wanted to ask him and said “How old are you?” He answered with his hand, “Five years old!” His face was so cute! He said to me “My spaghetti is delicious! There are a lot of broccolis and shrimps. I love them a lot. Do you like them?” “Yes, I love them, too!” I said. Anyhow he was a good boy! Well, I’ll get off at next station. So I ay to you “Ciao for now, my sweet Crystal!” 手をパッと開いて...って、何と言いますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

Gです。 こんにちは!! ミニバラはどうしていますか? ちょっと前までは30時間のことを一日30時間としてすればよかったのが、30時間のことを24時間でしなくならなくなってしまっています。 今起きている無差別スナイパー事件に少し、夏に多い性犯罪関係に多く<g>時間が取れてしまっています。 ではまた一行一行書いて見ましょうね。 >Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I am in the train home. 新しい表現として、簡単にI'm on the way home.としていいと思いますよ。 何故って、クリスタルは通勤は電車だと言うことはもう知っているからこの表現をしてもかまわない、と言うことになります。 歩きながらではちょっと大変ですし、車を運転していてはこれをかけませんね。(携帯を使って書いているんでしたよ) ですから、帰りなんだから電車の中だな、と友達は分かるわけです。 I'm heading home.と言う表現も使えます。 >Today was so hot day! Today was so hot!! とかIt was so hot today! とか Today was a super/very/unbearablly hot day!と言うような表現をすることでa~dayにするか、was hot.にするか決めなくてはなりません。 >The day like today was the first day in this summer. 今日みたいな日はこの夏で最初でした!!と言いたいのですね。 これがフィーリングですね。 そうであれば、We've never had such a day like today this summer.とかWe haven't had such a day this summer until today!とかもしこれらが出てこなかったら、Today was the hottest day of this summer!!として逃げることも出来ますね。 <g> >You know what? I saw a pretty boy when I had a lunch. このprettyは、人形みたいな、と言うきれいさのフィーリングを出しています。 かわいい、と言う感じであれば、cute, lovable, adorable, sweet-lookingと言うような単語が使えますね。 when I was having lunchと言う過去進行形を使うと「食べている時」と言うフィーリングが出て来ますね。 >He was next table with his Mam. He was at the next table with his mom. とat the next tableとなり、his momとスペルに気をつけてくださいね。 >They talked happily. They were really enjoying talking.とかThey were having a great time talking to each other.と言うようにまず過去進行形にすることで、楽しんでいた、と言う状態を示すことが出来ます。 楽しんだ、ではなく、楽しんでいた、と言うことですね。 >I was alone so I could hear their conversation. まったく問題ありません。 >While I heard their story I was feeling happy! ここのフィーリングがちょっと分からないのですが、ここで「聞く」と言うと何か傍聞きをしていたというフィーリングがでてしまうので、「見る」と言ういかにも自然に目に入る、と言うふーリングにするときれいに表現できると思います。 As I was watching them talk, I really felt somehow happy!と言う表現をして、彼らが話しているのを見ているうちに何か幸せを感じた。と言うフィーリングを出してもいいのではないでしょうか。 >I wanted to ask him and said “How old are you?” I wanted to ask him something, so I asked how old he was.が「何か聞きたかったのでいくつなのかを聞いた」と言う表現が使えますね。 I wanted to talk to him so I asked (him) his age.と言う表現をすると、話しかけたかったので年を聞いたと言う表現も使えるわけです。 >He answered with his hand, “Five years old!” His face was so cute! He said to me “My spaghetti is delicious! There are a lot of broccolis and shrimps. I love them a lot. Do you like them?” “Yes, I love them, too!” I said. I replied.とだけ変えたほうがいいですね。 >Anyhow he was a good boy! Anyhow, he was such a good boy.と言う表現を使うことで、とてもいい子だった、と言うフィーリングを出すことが出来ます。 このanyhowですが、普通だと、おしゃべりの子だったけど、I love them, tooと言った後何にも言わなくなってしまったけど、と言うようなフィーリングがあれば使える表現です。 これらのフィーリングはありますか? それともほかにフィーリングがあるのかな。 >Well, I’ll get off at next station. So I ay to you “Ciao for now, my sweet Crystal!” I have to get offと言う表現をすると、降りなくてはならない、と言うフィーリングが出て終わりにしなくてはならないと言うフィーリングとよくマッチしますね。 at the next station.とtheを入れてください。 ayはsayですね。 >手をパッと開いて...って、何と言いますか? この「パッ」と言う表現はquicklyと言う「はやく広げた」と言うフィーリングを出すことが出来ますので、quickly opened his fist/hand/fingersと言う表現が使えます。 He spread all of his fingers open to show me he was five years old.とかI found out he was five years old because he opened all of his fingers fully so fast when I asked his age. これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

こんにちは、Gさん! 24時間しかない一日の中に、30時間分の仕事ですか?きっとスーパーマンでもむりでしょうね。そんな忙しい中に、回答をいただき本当にありがとうございます。 心のこもった、私の心を伝える文章が書けるように、いつまでもいつまでも努力するようにしていきたいと思っています。 ★Anyhow, he was such a good boy.と言う表現を使うことで、とてもいい子だった、と言うフィーリングを出すことが出来ます。.....このフィーリングで合っています。 健康に気をつけて下さいね。ミニバラは元気になってきています、次回は、又ミニバラの事を書こうかな.....ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (4)

• kay-o
  • ベストアンサー率23% (8/34)
回答No.4

こんにちは。 I was alone so I could hear their conversation. の部分、申し分ないと思いました。 単純な1文ですが、これが話のつながりをすごくスムーズにしていると思います。 私は何となく、a pretty boyにひっかかりました。 一瞬「超美形なウェイター?」あたりを連想したんです。 多分pretty boyって、容姿だけが良い、なよっとした感じの少年から青年を指すことが多いのかも。それもちょっとバカにした感じで。 子供だったらa cute little boyと言うのが普通かも、と思いました。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

★I was alone so I could hear their conversation. の部分、申し分ないと思いました。 単純な1文ですが、これが話のつながりをすごくスムーズにしていると思います。 こんな風に言っていただくと、何だかとっても嬉しくて、よしっ!また頑張るぞって思います。 a cute little boy.....この表現がぴったりの可愛い男の子でした。仕事の合間の、ホッとする時間でした。心のこもった文章が書けるように頑張ります。ありがとうございます。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

こんにちは。 頑張ってますね^^* Today was so hot day! The day like today was the first day in this summer ここは、間違いどうのでなくdayの出番が多すぎるように思います。 幾つか省略しちゃうのも手では? 例えば、 Today was so hot!と最後のdayを取ってその後を、 This hot day first arrived in Japan this summer.や Actually, this is the first time we had such a hot day in Japan this summer. にしてしまうとか。 I saw a pretty boy when I had a lunch ここは、 when I was having lunch. と進行形をお勧めします。その方が情景が浮かぶかも^^* He was next table with his Mam. ここはhe was atとatをつける方がよいです。 They talked happily. ここはなんとなく、 They looked so happy talking to each other. とかにしてみてはどうでしょうか? 私の感覚ですが、副詞よりも動詞+形容詞の方が様子をvividに表すように思います。happilyよりもlooked so happyとかの方がなんとかく情景が伝わってきませんか? While I heard their story I was feeling happy ここは、なにがか判りませんが、なんとなく違和感を感じます。 Whileの後は進行形がいいかなぁとも思いました。 I couldn't help feeling happy while I was listening to their story. とか。 それほど集中して聞いていなかったのであれば、 When I heard their story, I started feeling so happy.など。 または、 I felt so happy to listen to/hear their story.とか Their story made me feel so happy. などがいいかなぁと思います。 I wanted to ask him and said “How old are you?” ここは簡単に I asked him "How old are you?"でオッケーだと思います。 Anyhow he was a good boy ここのanyhowはちょっと合わないと思います。 この言葉は、「とにもかくにも」みたいに訳されますが、 「(待ってて言ったのに)とにかく彼は行ってしまった。」とか 「(出来そうもないと思うけど)とにかくやってみたら?」とか ちょっとanyhowの後の文章に対して否定的な前置きを想定して使う事が多いです。 細かいところを指摘しましたが、情景はちゃんと伝わってきますよ。 一言ではないですが、手を開いて5歳を表したということなら、 he opened his one hand wide holding up all of his five fingers. のようにしてもよいと思います。 指を立てて数を示す時は、「hold up」を使ってました。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

こんにちは!akijakeさん! 家事をしていて、お腹が空いたなと思ったらお昼前。中断して早めにお昼を食べて、ここに来ました。いつもいつも、本当にありがとうございます。皆さんにいただいた回答を、次に役立てないと勉強の意味がないですよね。”頑張ってますね。”なんていったいただくと、本当に嬉しくなります。少しづつ少しづつだと思いますが、私らしい文章が書けるように頑張っていきたいと思っています。これからもよろしくお願いいたします。

回答No.2

Today was so hot day! The day like today was the first day in this summer →  It was really a hot day today, the hottest day we've ever had this summer. どちらかと言うとToday は主語にせずに文末において使うほうが自然です。 I am in the train home→I'm in a train on the way back home. I saw a pretty boy when I had a lunch.→I saw a pretty boy when I was havning lunch. 継続した行為なので進行形になります。 He was next table with his Mam→He was at the table next to mine with his mom. スペルに注意 They talked happily.→They were talking happiliy. やはり進行形のほうが状況を描写するのにベター。 I wanted to ask him and said “How old are you?” →I asked him “How old are you?”, and said はaskと重複しますね Anyhow he was a good boy!→He was really a good boy. Anyhowは若干逆説的な感じもあるので、いろいろあるけどまあ~のような意味になってしまいます。 I’ll get off at next station→I'm geting off at the next station/ I gotta get off ----:この状況ならこちらのほうが自然かと。 手をパッと開いて...:quickly opens one's hand.

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

私らしい英語が書きたいな、と思っています。この文章は、仕事の帰りに携帯を使って作文しました。特別に教室に通うことなく、ここGooだけで時々添削をしていただきながら勉強しています。進歩はゆっくりだろうな.....と思っていますが、続けていきたいと思っています。ありがとうございました。

• Interest
  • ベストアンサー率31% (207/659)
回答No.1

このサイトで添削をお願いしちゃうと言うのは一計ですね。 およその光景は浮かびました。たまに??というところがありますので、つついてみます。 △ I am in the train home. " train home "って、どんなお家ですか?と突っ込みたくなりましたが、「帰りの電車の中」という意味ですか? 帰りの電車なら、  I am on the train to get back home. かなぁ。 △ I saw a pretty boy when I had a lunch. have lunch で「昼食をとる」ですから、a は不要です。 ○ He answered with his hand, “Five years old!” 「手をパッと開いて」という雰囲気を出すために、  He answered opening his hand, “Five years old!” というのはどうでしょう? 楽しそうでいいですね。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

本当にほほえましい光景でした。英語の勉強は、ここGooだけでしているので、こんな感じに書いては、ここで添削をお願いしています。これからも続けたいと思っています。早速回答をいただきありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 一週間に一度は書きたい日記です、添削お願いします。

Hi, Crystal! It’s after dinner. As you can see, I’m writing again! I have a story that I want to tell you about. You know what? Do you remember that I said to you “In April I will see a lot of blossoms from the tulips and daffodils.” As you know I planted them last fall. Now, I can see a lot of blossoms from them. Every morning I say to them silently from my heart “Good morning! You are all so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” I want you to see them. Crystal, would you like to come to my home(house)? Wow! I am glad to hear your “Yes!” I and my flowers are waiting for you.<g> BTW, do you like a cheese cake? If you come to here, then I will make it for you. Sorry, tomorrow is not my day off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal!

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 日々の出来事を、日記風に書いて英作文の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! I am happy you are there. I have a story that I want to talk about. I saw two orchids in front of a new shop. At that time they were in a trash bag and weak. I understood they were gift to the new shop for celebration of opening. A young guy were cleaning up there. I asked him “Do you dump them? Can you give them to me?” He answered “Yes! Would you like to keep them?" He took out and planted them to a pot again. He said to me “Thank you so much!” And I said to him "Thank you" too. I felt I went to there at that time for meeting them. (あの時間に、あの場所に行ったのは、偶然ではあるけれども、会うためだったのかもしれない....こんな思いを文章に書きたいのですが、難しい!) Now they are in our office and I am very glad they got well. Everyday I can see their beautiful flowers! I am going to see them at soon, because I am now in a train heading to the office. I have to get off the next station. Have a nice day, my Crysta!

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 日記風に書いて、ここgooだけで英語の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I came here again because I wanted to talk with you. Do you have time now? I talked about my miniature rose. Then she was very weak, but now she is better than before. I am very glad she becomes well. Now she has a lot of new leaves and buds! In this morning I saw two flowers blooming, they were so cute! Every morning I say to her silently from my heart “Good morning! You are so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” And sometimes I kiss her. I want you to see her someday. Crystal, thank you for your time. Now I am feeling a little sleepy because this morning I woke up 5o'clock. So I say to you “Good night, my Crystal.”

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.