• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• pawly
  • お礼率40% (13/32)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#20453
noname#20453
回答No.3

英語がうまくなるには自分の今ある力で英文を沢山書いてみることです。読み手が友達なら何とか理解しよう努力するものです。書いたらネイティブ等にチェックしてもらってどこがどう違うのか確認することです。努力して語彙を増やし、文法(試験用の文法ではない)の力がつけば、もっとうまくなります。原文に沿ってrewriteしてみました。サイモンにdouble checkしてもらってください。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. Well, your girlfriend has gone (英国人で英国に帰ったのならreturned) to England!! I hope you're doing ok without her. She may get jealous because there are a lot of young girls studying at the college, your new workplace. The day will come soon when I have to quit the eikaiwa-school because I have only 10 points and a few special tickets left. I will, however, go on studying English. A childhood friend recently told me she went to an American school. She is very kind, but a little bit short-tempered (短気). I want you to meet her. Well, I heard from Yui that your birthday is Sep 15th. A happy birthday to you, SIMON!!!!! How old are you now, 25 or 26? My birthday gift for you is a Toyota Cup ticket for the Barcelona vs. 対戦相手のチーム名 game. If you are not busy, why don't we go to the Nissan stadium in Yokohama to enjoy the game. I'm not sure yet whether I can go to Narita Airport to pick you up. I know your company will arrange your transport. Will this cause any trouble if go to the airport to pick you up. I want to go to Narita Airport to pick you up if I can. Maybe Yui wants to come with me. Why don't we have lunch together? I'll take you to your office or your new apartment after lunch. What do you say?

pawly
質問者

お礼

全文書き直してくださるなんて大変だったでしょう。ありがとうございます。私の文法は最悪なのは自分でも理解してます。ですが現状で私の精一杯の文でした。donchuckさんの英文を参考にこういう言い方をしたほうがいいんだ、と感じながら知識を深めさせていただきます。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#34556
noname#34556
回答No.2

こんにちは。 恐らく英文を作る際に、日本語である程度イメージされてから書くことになると思うのですが、例えば、 日本語ではこう書きたい、そして英語ではこのように書いてみた。など、例を挙げていただけると回答する側も回答がしやすくなると思いますよ。 上記の文ですと、実際pawlyさんが何を言いたいのか、書きたいのか、内容がつかみかねます。 こんにちはサイモン、元気?私は元気だよ。 →Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. 彼女がイギリスに行ったんだよね!! →well, your girlfriend went to England!! ↑のように、多少詳しく、日本語で言いたいことと、作成された英文を書いて頂けると良いと思いますよ。

pawly
質問者

お礼

そうですね、きっとめちゃくちゃすぎて皆さん何が言いたいかわからないですね。次回からそうしてみます。

回答No.1

これだけの英文を書くのには相当骨が折れたでしょうね。ご苦労様です。  しかし大変残念ですがあまりにめちゃくちゃすぎて「添削」するというレベルにはないようです。中学1,2年レベルの基本的な英文のルール(あえて文法とは言いません。文法というほどのレベルにないようです)、単語の綴り(例えば、buzyではなくbusy、これはちょっと気の利いた小学生でも知っています)がほぼ理解されていないような印象を受けます。もし修正するとすればこれだけの英文であっても数十箇所、あるいは100箇所近くの修正が必要です。(私は最初の数行でもう読む気力を失いました)  もうすこし英語を勉強されてからのほうがよさそうです。

pawly
質問者

お礼

厳しいお言葉でしたが今の私にはそれくらい言われたほうがガッツがわきます。もっと努力してがんばります。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文のチェックお願いします

Individualism and collectivism use a different way of explaining themselves. I agree with your idea that Individualistic cultures tend to focus on the "I", whereas collectivistic cultures tend to focus on "we". I also glad to know that Coming to the school was the best choice you made so far in your life. You came from collectivistic place, but you are studying in the United States that is individualistic country. Fortunately, you can get to see both individualism and collectivism. He also came from collectivistic county, but he also sees individualistic country in the USA. he really happy to see the both aspect of which.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

私は茂木健一郎さんの「僕たちは美しく生きていけるのだろうか」という本に大いに感銘を受けた。この本では「心が美しいということ」を題材に話が進められている。私は心が美しいということはありのままの自分を認めて、精一杯生きることだと思った。忙しい日々が毎日単調に過ぎていくなかで、ふと人生について考え、何か時が止まったような思いがした。 I was very impressed by the book written by Kenichiro Mogi. The title is can we live beautifuly? The main subject in the book is to keep your heart beautiful. I think that means you should accept what you are and enjoy your life. While I am busy studying every day,I didn't know why,but I thought about my life, and this book made me feel that the time stops. ←最後の文は本当に表現がでてこなくて変な文だと思いますが… ご指導のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文を添削してください!

言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。我々の考えをのべれば、大抵は否定されるだろう。しかし、そこでひるんできまずくだまってしまったりしてはいけない。むしろ、意見が食い違ったところから伝達ははじまるのである。本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours.You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them.If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right.But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us.If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. 英作文を作ってみたのですが、添削していただけないでしょうか? 下手な英語ですががんばってみたので、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。