• 締切済み

英作文の添削お願いします

京都大学志望です 和文 あなたがどこかの場所を訪れようとすると、当然のことながら土地が主人公となる。ガイドに案内されようと、ガイドブックを持って歩こうと同じことなのだ。まず、どこへ行こうかとプランを立てるそもそもの始まりから、場所が主導権を握り、あなたはその従順な奴隷となってしまう。 訳 When you visit somewhere,needless to say,a place is the most important purpose;so is when you are guided by guides or when walking with a guidebook in hand.At the beginning when you are planning where to go,the place matters,and you have only to follow it.

• ytok
  • お礼率25% (1/4)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.1

・最初の文から見ると、まず somewhere は副詞なので visit とは用いません。visit some place / go somewhere にします。 ・次に土地が主人公になるは important purpose というより、後から主導権とか従順な奴隷という言葉から主従関係の上位にあるということなので、そのニュアンスを表す表現がいいと思います。例えば the place begins to control you/ your decision depends on the place. など。 ・so is when~のところはisの主語がありません。so is S は前文を受けてSもまたそうであるの意味ですが、ここではS は前文と共通なので使えません。This(situation)also applies even if/when などに。 ・最後に場所が主導権を握っての部分も the place matters だけだと、そのニュアンスが含まれないのでplay a leading role のように lead を利用したいですね。従順な奴隷はもちろん比喩ですが、カットするのは減点の可能性があるので入れる必要があると思います。 ・訳例 When you visit some place, needless to say, you begin to be controlled by the place. This also applies even if you are guided by a tour guide or you hang about with a guide book. Indeed, from the beginning, when you are planning to go somewhere, the place you are going to starts to play a leading role and, like an obedient slave, all you can do is follow it.

ytok
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい説明ありがとうございます。 今までカットしてたことが少々あったんですがやはり減点の可能性があるのですね、気をつけます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

日本にいると、日本の状態があたりまえであるかのように思うのだが、だからといって、世界の他の場所でも同じであるとは限らない。 When you are in Japan,you take the japanese society for granted,but it is not necessary that this is the case in other countries. よろしくお願いします

• 大学受験英語の英作文添削をお願いします

1.彼女は親切にも私を車で家まで送ってくれた。 <to drive を用いて> She had the kindness to drive me home. 2.あなたが泊まることになっているホテルは見つけにくいので、地図を描いてあげよう。  You are to stay at the hotel have difficulty finding that I draw the map. 3.言うまでもなく、その過程は、人間とは何かを問うことであった。  Needless to say,the process was to ask you a question what is the human being. 改善すべき点を教えてください。 また、こうしたらもっと良いということがあれば教えてください

• 英作文を教えてください。

(1)富士山から見る日の出はとても美しい。  The sun (       )(       )from the top of Mt.Fuji is very beautiful. (2)If you don't understand the meanings well ,you must not use such words.  You must not use the words (       )(       )you don't understand . (3)少女たちは楽しげに歌いながらやってきた。  The girls (       )(       )merrily. (4)'Are you going somewhere during the vacation?'   'Yes,I've found a nice beach (       ) I can enjoy swimming even in Februrary.   (1)how (2)when (3)where (4)which (5)Nara was the place we reached on the first night.   Nara was the place (       )(       )we got on the first night. (       )(        (6)私が人形を作ってあげた少女は、私ににっこり笑ってくれました。  The girl (       )(       )I made a doll gave me a big. smile. (7)あなたの知人の身に起こったことを私に話してください。  something /to/someone/know/me/happened/you/tell/that. (8)彼らは彼がしたことを笑った。  he/what/had/they/at/done/laughed. (9)歴史が繰り返す理由を知るものは一人としていない。  Nobody knows the (       )(      )history repeats itself. (10)彼女が多くの時間をかけて書いたあの本はいくらですか。(1語不要)  (book/she/how/is/price/much/took/what/of/time/the/that) to write?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(後半) On the other hand, there are a lot of online English schools which offer low price lessons to us using Skype. Their prices are lower than even 200 yen per lesson when we choose affordable packages. In terms of opportunities of speaking, it is of great help for improvement to make use of them. If you want to learn English conversation, first I recommend you have lessons of such online schools. Then if you study by yourself simultaneously to help your conversation become better, I can assure you that your English conversation will be getting much better. 後半はなんとなくyouで通しましたが、よくわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1)何事も鉄は熱いうちに打たなくてはならない。 (2)たとえば、人の話をじっと聞く訓練は大きくなってからでは手遅れ。 (3)どうしても幼児期にしておく必要がある。 (4)「さあ、今お母さんが何と言ったか言ってごらんなさい。」大事な話の時はこう言うようにしていれば、 (5)いい加減な聞き方をしなくなる。 (1)You must deal with whatever you do before it is too late. (2)For example, it is too late to try to form the habit of listening to others quietly after you come of age. (3)You absolutely need to do it in your infancy. (4)When you talk with your child about a important matter, you should say, "Repeat what I said now." (5)Then your child will learn to listen carefully. ・鉄は熱いうちに打て、ですが咄嗟に出た表現です。 目的語にwhatever you do って大丈夫ですか? ・(4)(5)の連結(?)というか、自分なりに2文に区切ってみたのですがどうでしょうか。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

数学は、少し先へ進んで、わからないとなったら、どうにも手のつけようがありません。 公式も何も知らないで、自力だけでなんとか解決のつくたちの仕事ではないからです。 When you cannot understand a process of an answer on math, there is no way to solve the problem. Math is not the problem that you can solve by yourself without knowing some formulas. 非常に書きづらく難しい問題でした。特に1文目が厳しかったです。 ‘少し先へ進んで’と‘わからなくなったら’をうまく同時にあらわせません。 できれば解説もお願いします、回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 息子へのメッセージ・・・ 英作文の添削お願いします。

下記の文章(英文の方です)は、フォトスタジオで撮影した写真に添える、まだ赤んぼの息子へのメッセージです。 ネットの翻訳サイトや辞書の例文を参考にするなど自分なりに一生懸命頑張りましたが、イマイチ自信がありません。 (ネットの翻訳だと直訳すぎて変な表現になる、、、と聞きましたし・・・) 長文ですみませんが、どなた様か英作文の方を添削していただけないでしょうか。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 A new hero came over in our home one year ago. It is 《名前》, you. 一年前、我が家に新しいヒーローがやってきた。それがあなた、《名前》です。 You have a gentle nature and gentle eyes. Additionally, your dance is really lovely. Just looking at them makes us happy and serene. あなたは穏やかな気質とやさしいまなざしを持っているの。それに、あなたのダンスは超愛らしい。それらを見ているだけで、私達は幸せで穏やかな気分になれるよ。 Though you are just a baby now,you will continue to grow mature through your acquired various experiences. 今はまだ赤ちゃんだけど、これからも様々な経験を積んで成長していくんだね。 (※1) In this world,while there are recognizable matters,there are invisibleness . 世の中には目に見える事柄がある一方で、目にみえない事柄もある。 (※2) Also,while you will meet a lot of different people, there are many people that you will never meet all your life. また、様々なたくさんの人々に出会う一方で、生涯あなたと出会わずに終わる人々もたくさんいる。 (※3) But,you are being influenced by any and all of events and people that exist throughout the world. だけどあなたは世界中に存在するありとあらゆる出来事と人々に影響されているんだよ。 Because,one thing leads to another ,and all those are linked together like beads. 一つのことが別のきっかけとなり、それらはすべてお互い数珠つなぎにリンクし合っているんだから・・・。 In days of adversity, let's widen the scope to see your situation in a new light ! 逆境のときには視野を広げて新しい面を見てみよう! when you're happy, let's thank even someone who is on the other side of the world! うれしいときには地球の裏側で暮らす人にまで感謝しちゃおう! Well,but first of all, can you tell us. でもまあその前に・・・、まず私達に話してよ。 We've always been there for you. 私達はいつだってあなたのそばにいるから! Above all things , there is nothing more wonderful than being able to interact directly. なんといっても直接交流できることほど素敵なものはないよ。 So fortunately for us, you came into the world as our son. そして幸運なことに、あなたが私達の息子として生まれてきてくれた。 We'll cherish our miraculous encounter. 出会えた奇跡を大切にするよ。 Nobody could ever take your place.   From your father and mother, with love. あなたはかけがえのない存在です…  パパとママより (※1)~(※3)については、下記の文とどちらがしっくりくるのか更に悩んでいます。良いアドバイスあったらよろしくお願いします。 (※1) In this world,there are recognizable matters and invisibleness.      世の中には、目に見える事柄と見えない事柄とがあるよ。 (※2) Also,there are many people that you will meet,and many that you will never meet all your life.      また、あなたが出会う人々と生涯出会わずに終わる人々がいる。 (※3) But,you are being influenced by any and all of them.      だけどあなたはそれら全てに影響されているんだよ。