• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします。

私にはあんなに留学はさせないと言っていたくせに、どうして由美には6ヶ月もドイツ語の勉強でヨーロッパに行かせることに決めたの? You told me many times that you don't allow me to go abroad to study ! Why did you decide to let Yumi go to Europe and study German as many as six months? 言っていた「くせに」の訳がわからず、! で表現したつもりです。 添削お願いします。

• ktdg
  • お礼率54% (85/156)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

Though you have said so many times that you don't let me go abroad for studying. Bur why did you decide to let Yumi go to Europe for studying German? Even for 6 months!!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。詳しく添削してもらうとありがたいです。 テーマ;修学旅行で海外に行く学校が増えている。それについての賛否。  I agree with the increasing trend that students go on aschool trips abroad. You may say that it is too expensive for most parents to afford to have their children go abroad. However, in my opinion, it is more valuable than saving money. as globalazation becomes more common, we must develop views toward various cultures and thoughts. school trips abroad is a chance to interact people different from culture, creed and so on.

• 大学受験対策の英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文 「勉強もそうだが、頭を使う作業では、あまりたっぷり時間があってはいけない。 たとえば、日曜日。そのつもりになれば一日中勉強ができる。 あれもこれもと欲張った計画を立てるが、その通りにいったためしがない。」 When you have much free time, you shouldn't do a task to consider such as studying. For example, on Sunday you can study all day if you decide to do so. You make too many plans, only to fail to finish all of them. 模範解答は手元にあるので、不適切な部分を添削していただくと助かります。 では、お願いします^^

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(前半) I wonder how other people study English conversation. There are many schools out there where learners can speak to native English speakers and it is definitely one of the best ways to go learning there. However, as is often the case, they cost us much money, and of course, we couldn't improve our English conversation only by going there. Therefore it might be difficult for ordinary people to go there continuously until they learn enough. 途中のカンマの多い長い文はこれでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。  

• 大学院 英作文添削

問題の添削お願いします。 「以下の内容を伝えるyang博士宛の電子メールを書け。 ・9月16日から9月19日までハワイコンベンションセンター(Hawaii Convention Center)で開かれる国際会議に出席する予定である。 ・そこで9月20日の午後にハワイ大学のYang博士を直接訪問し、新しい海洋観測計画について打ち合わせしたい。 ・打ち合わせでは、海洋観測の場所と時期を決定したい ・打ち合わせの後は、一緒に夕食をとりたり ・ハワイ大学まではバスで行くつもりだが、バス停からオフィスまでの道順を知りたい。 ・この訪問についてのyang博士の都合を今日の夕方までに確かめたい。 答え Dear Dr yang.How are you? I am writing to you regarding the international conference that will take place from september 16th to september 20th. Thats why I would like to meet to discuss you about new hydrographic survey project at the university of Hawaii on september 20th. In discussion,I would like to decide where to monitor and when to monitor. After discussion,I want to eat dinner with you. I will visit your office by bus,but I don´t know how to go Please teach me how to go from bus stop to your office. And Please let me know when would be good time for you until this evening. Im looking forward to hearing from you soon. 電子メールの書き方について↓を参考にしました。 http://allabout.co.jp/study/bizenglish/closeup/CU20030522biz16/index.htm

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削お願いします。 「人にものを教えるためには、教える内容の3倍以上は知っていなければならないと言われる。 というのも、どんな質問をされるかわからないからだ。 学校の先生が教科書に書いてあることしか知らなければ、 生徒の質問に答えることはできないだろう。」 It is said that you must know more than three times as many things as what you teach, in order to teach things to people. This is because you don't know what kind of questions students ask you. If teachers know only things written in text books, they can't answer the question of students. 「3倍以上は~」のあたりが特に自信がないのですが・・・。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文のことで質問です。

英作文のことで質問です。 学校の宿題で英作文の提出があり、それに someone told you that you must study (誰かがあなたに勉強しなければならないと言った) If you do not have drive to study or you study as only someone told you to do that (もしあなたが勉強することにやる気がないまたは誰かにしろと言われたからしているのなら) と書いたら先生に英語になってないとかかれてました。 私にはどこを直したらいいのかわかりません。 英語できる方ぜひ教えてください。 ()内は私がそういう意味のつもりで書いた文です。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

6時の新幹線で東京を出れば8時には仙台に着きます。 Leave Tokyo in the six o'clock express,and you will reach Sendai by eight. テレビの普及によって人々の家にいる時間は長くなった。 Because TV prevails,it is longer for people to be in their houses. イタリアは日本と同じくらい天然資源が乏しい。 Italy has as few natural resources as Japan does. よろしくお願いします。