英語の歌詞をカタカナ読みにしてくれませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の歌詞をカタカナ読みにしてほしいです。
  • 歌詞にはヘヴィメタルの要素があり、深い感情が描かれています。
  • 歌詞のテーマは苦痛や絶望であり、自殺や社会の不正についても触れられています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして貰えませんか?

済みません 長いのですが何方か宜しくお願い致します Here is a hell on earth I felt a chill The disappointment that increases Nobody can rewind time Don't look away Suicide circus Aged hatred and young cold-blooded mind Reason of the chill Poverty Nobody can rewind time Merciless scene Metamorphosis All is paralyzed Chain reaction Sympathizers with a similar pain Even death becomes the prey Heartless day Bottom of the abyss Suicide circus Why is it repeated? Suicide circus Justice died Bottom of the abyss Suicide circus Why is it repeated? Suicide circus

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Here is a hell on earth ヒアリザ へロンアース I felt a chill アイフェルタ チウ The disappointment that increases ザ ディサポインメン ダインクリーズィズ Nobody can rewind time ノバディキャン リワインタイム Don't look away ドウンルッカウェイ Suicide circus スーイサイド サーカス Aged hatred and young cold-blooded mind エイジド ヘイトリッド アン ヤング コールドブラディッド マインド Reason of the chill リーズン オブダ チウ Poverty パヴァティ Nobody can rewind time Merciless scene マースィレス シーン Metamorphosis メタモーフォウスィス All is paralyzed オーリズ パラライズド Chain reaction チェイン リアクション Sympathizers with a similar pain スィンパタイザズ ウィザ スィミラペイン Even death becomes the prey イーヴン デス ビカムズダ プレイ Heartless day ハートレス デイ Bottom of the abyss バラマヴディ アビス Suicide circus Why is it repeated? ワイ イズィット リピーティッド Suicide circus Justice died ジャスティス ダイド Bottom of the abyss Suicide circus Why is it repeated? Suicide circus

dirkyo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうごさいました! 頑張って覚えたいと思います! 本当に助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英歌詞の和訳が知りたいです

Alessandro SafinaのLunaという曲の和訳が知りたいです 翻訳サイトだと少し不自然な部分があったため、 英語に自信のある方の自然な和訳が見てみたいです 訳してあげてもいいよという方がいらっしゃいましたら どなたか Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, How many are the songs that resound Desires, which through the centuries Have furrowed the sky to reunite with you Portal for poets who write no more And who still lose their sanity You recieve the sighs of those who writhe And fullfill a dream in every soul Moon who looks at me listen to me now Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, Who know the time of eternity And the straight path of truth Make more light inside this heart of mine, This heart of man who doesn't know, doesn't know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, You illuminate the sky and its immensity And show us only the half you want Somehow like we always do Angels of clay that don't fly Souls of cardboard that catch fire Hearts like leaves that later fall Dreams made of air that vanish Son of the Earth and son of yours, for, you know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul But it is with the love that our heart breathes And the force that moves everything and lights it up!... Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul White light, my goddess, goddess is silent!.... もとはイタリア語、英語、ラテン語が混ざっているようなので こちらから英訳をお借りします

• 英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして下さい

済みません ホントに読めません 今、入院していて聞ける人が居ないんです 宜しくお願いします Step into fascination Trap of infatuation kiss take me high Flying more I need it…the kiss Darling Everybody Original Sin Darling

• 英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして貰えませんか

長いので面倒だと思うのですが どなたか宜しくお願い致します Real or dream? God said when you die. Your life will pass before your eyes If you want to feel it right now Just do it... The evening lights, coloring the nights busy avenues Down the street brings back memories of you Now I am watching, as lovers pass me by, finding your shadows, in the views of my eyes Now I am here, all alone Remembering the time we used to laugh (together) In the fall of the cold I still think of you, Wondering if you feel the same ※Save, your smile for me, even although you cry for me Remember me and love me always Love, and smile for me, Hold on to all that we had Remembering and love me again※ I'm so depressed living, a quiet life now There is no one here, in which to hold hands, or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waiting and looking (for you voice) To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face I wanna hold you just one more time I think of you night and day Wondering if you feel the same Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 英作の添削をお願いします

出来栄えも10てん中で判断してほしいです。 ポスターで募集をかけているボランティアの数を増えないのでどうすれば増やせるか(慶應経済) そしてそれは何故増えないのか 増やすにはどうすればいいか 何故成功できると考えるか を 含めて説明せよ という問題です I think why only a few students responded is a variety of reasens. One reasen is that a lot of good imformation ,such as merits of volunteer are lacking. By this demerit, a lot of high school students to want to work as a volunteer may lose motivation. Another reasen is that the time to carry out a volunteer work is fixed. They can't conduct volunteer everyday because they are busy studying as a high school students . Therefore, I think what they can do to increase the number of volunteers is that they should change a cotents of the poster. if they can describe a vriety of merits of volunteer work and explain the students can be free to have a right to conduct volunteer work in poster , they will be able to increase the number of volunteers.

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think you should force yourself to smile even when you feel unhappy? Why why not? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English explaining your answer. に対する私の英作です。 I think I should force myself to smile even when I feel unhappy. It is not good that we feel unhappy for a long time. We need to change unhappy into happy. I belive the action can control feeling. If I force myself to smile, I will become feel happy. 宜しくお願いします(>_<)

• 添削おねがいします

According to Bloomberg, we can think suicide divide between the motive why they try to kill oneself and the means how they kill oneself. And suicides by using a gun is the most in the United States, so it can prevent suicide to control a part of means. 「Bloombergによると、自殺は「なぜ自殺しようとするのか」という動機と、「どうやって自殺するのか」の手段にわけて考えることができ、アメリカでは銃器を用いた自殺が最も多いため、手段の部分をおさえることで自殺を予防することができると主張している。」 *長かったので英文は途中で区切って2文に分けました。 「なぜ自殺しようとするのか」をtry to ~としたのですがあっているかあまり自信がありません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 疑問詞の問題教えてください

1(  )に疑問詞何が入りますか? (     )has become of the pen I put here a few minutes ago? 2間違いを教えてください (1)Why not do you ask your father if he can come with you? (2)What is it that they are so late in coming? よろしくお願いします!!

• 英作文についてです

英作文の採点をしてほしいです。 問題 次の問いかけに英語で答えなさい。 1) Is it difficult for you to live without TV? -No,it isn't. There are a lot of informations on TV. But I can see it on newspapers and the Internet.So It isn't difficult for me to live without TV. 2) Do you often read books when you have free time? -Yes,I do.I can get to a lot of things from books. And they make me happy.So I like to read books very much.

• XJAPAN Say Anything 歌詞 読み

XJAPANのSay Anythingをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい 騒めきだけが 心を刺して 聞こえない 胸の吐息 時を忘れて 求め彷徨う 高鳴る想い 濡らして Run away from reality I've been crying in the dream 凍りついた時間に震えて 歪んで見えない 記憶重ねる 悲しみが 消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に If I can go back to there I've been 夢の中にだけ生きて 終わらない雨に濡れる 流れる涙を白日夢に染めて You say anything whatever you like to say to me say anything You leave me out of my eyes You say anything All I can hear is voice from dream say anything You can dry my every tears 灯りの消えた On the stage 1人見つめて 通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる 壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も 時の砂に消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain 綺麗に殺し合えば 造花の薔薇に埋もれた 詩人の涙は記憶に流されて Time may change my life But my heart remains the same to you Time may change your heart My love for you never change You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも Say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything... Say anything Now you are gone away Where can I go from here? Say anything... Say anything... “I believed If time passes. everything turns into beauty If the rain rain stop, tears clean the scars of memory away Everything stars wearing fresh colors Every sound beging playing a heartfelt melody Jealousy embelishes a page of the epic Desire is embracea in a dream But my mind is still in chaos and......” 最後の“I believed...以降の発音が特によく分からないので宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文-5

日本に滞在している外国人の学生に次のように聞かれたとします。あなたならどのようにこたえ、どんな理由説明をしますか。 "Why do so many young Japanese have their own cellular phone? Most of my Japanese friends have a 'keitai'. Do I need to get one? It is a very useful tool. We had contacted other people by using telephone in our home or company , or using public telephone in towns. However, nowadays we can contact them by using it wherever you are. Furthermore, it has a lot of information and you can readily look for almost everything by using it. That's why many young Japanese have it. However,you should be free to decide whether you have or don't have it. よろしくお願いします!