• 締切済み

この英語をカタカナに直してください!

たくさんあってすみません。下に書いてある英語の文を誰かカタカナに直してください!お願いします! If you wanna go and take a ride wit me wit three women in the fo' with the gold D's Oh why do I live this way? If you wanna go and get high wit me Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y Oh why must I feel this way? In the club on the late night, feelin right Lookin tryin to spot somethin real nice Lookin for a little shorty I noticed so that I can take home (I can take home) She can be 18 (18) wit an attitude or 19 kinda snotty actin real rude But as long as you a thicky thicky thick girl you know that it's on (Know that it's on) I peep something comin towards me on the dance floor Sexy and real slow Sayin she was peepin and I dig the last video So when Nelly, can we go; how could I tell her no? Her measurements were 36-25-34 I like the way you brush your hair And I like those stylish clothes you wear I like the way the light hit the ice and glare And I can see you boo from way over there

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• ryota2
  • ベストアンサー率43% (61/140)
回答No.2

単語数が大して多くないのだから全部辞書で引いて発音記号の文に直すべし。 それの方が絶対に自分の力になる。 それから、英語をカタカナに直すのは無理ですよ。 教科書にはカタカナが振ってあるそうですがね。

• kamasoe
  • ベストアンサー率7% (27/338)
回答No.1

恐らくあなたは小・中学生くらいでしょう。 普通に考えて、そもそも英語をカタカナにって言うのは 無理があるからね。 此処はそういうサイトじゃないからね。 多分レス付かないと思いますよ。 自分である程度調べてみてどうしても分からなければ お答えしましょう。 どんな理由か知りませんが、ただ丸投げされてもねえ。。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

『てかね、この前、実生活で最近知り合ったアメリカ人の女の子に告白されたの(笑) 最初、私のことを人間的に好きだって言われてるのかと思って(ありがとう。私もあなたが好きだよ。)って言ったら(Really???<333 I meant like "I have a crush on you" kinda like you.)って言われてビックリしたの(笑) 危うく相手が言ってるLIKEの意味を知らずに知らないうちに女の子と付き合うところだったんだ(笑)』と言ってくれたのですが、 『By the way, I was asked to go out with this American girl who I met in real life. I thought she liked me as a friend and told her that "Thank you. I like you too." but she shortly replied me "Really???<333 I meant like "I have a crush on you" kinda like you." and I got shocked lol I didn't understand of the meaning of LIKE and I was about to start dating with this girl lol』←英語合っていますか?

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• NELLYの RIDE WIT MEにでてくる歌詞で…

NELLYの RIDE WIT MEにでてくる歌詞で… If you wanna go and take a ride wit me wit three women in the fo' with the gold D's Oh why do I live this way?の後やそれと同じような 音節の後、掛け声のようなもので へいー!ナンチャラカンチャラっていってますけどなんていってるんですか?? おねがいします!

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません。(恋愛の英語)

アメリカに住む彼とのメールでわからないニュアンスがあり悩んでいます。彼は純粋なアメリカ人ではなく、スペイン語が彼の母国語です。そのため英語が時々間違っているので、余計わからなくなります。 今まで、彼はよくi like the way you are と言ってくれました。それは、「そのままの君が好きだよ」 という意味だと思うのですが、今回は「 i like how you are」 と言ってきました。i like how you are.って?? 必死に勉強しているのですが、ニュアンスがわかりません。 ---------以下 訳していただきたい文章----------------------------- i like your kindness and how you are when you are with me. (中略)i like how you are and all about you. your words how you are your beauty and a lot of thinks that i just cant discribe. (中略) each time i see your picture i see you more beautifull each time -------------------------------------------------------------- 意訳でもかまいません。ニュアンスが知りたいです。 私を好きだと言っているのはわかります。でも、ひとつの単語も曖昧にしておきたくありません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。英語のできる方助けてください。

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3