How to Increase the Number of Volunteers for a Recruiting Poster

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The recruiting poster for volunteers is not attracting enough participants. This article explores strategies to increase the number of volunteers and the reasons behind the lack of response.
  • One reason for the low response rate is a lack of information about the benefits of volunteering. This discourages high school students who may be interested in volunteering. Another reason is the fixed schedule for volunteer work, which conflicts with their busy academic lives.
  • To address these issues, it is recommended to revise the content of the poster. Highlight the various benefits of volunteering and emphasize that students have the freedom to choose when and how they volunteer. These changes can potentially attract more volunteers.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作の添削をお願いします

出来栄えも10てん中で判断してほしいです。 ポスターで募集をかけているボランティアの数を増えないのでどうすれば増やせるか(慶應経済) そしてそれは何故増えないのか 増やすにはどうすればいいか 何故成功できると考えるか を 含めて説明せよ という問題です I think why only a few students responded is a variety of reasens. One reasen is that a lot of good imformation ,such as merits of volunteer are lacking. By this demerit, a lot of high school students to want to work as a volunteer may lose motivation. Another reasen is that the time to carry out a volunteer work is fixed. They can't conduct volunteer everyday because they are busy studying as a high school students . Therefore, I think what they can do to increase the number of volunteers is that they should change a cotents of the poster. if they can describe a vriety of merits of volunteer work and explain the students can be free to have a right to conduct volunteer work in poster , they will be able to increase the number of volunteers.

• aaakj
  • お礼率27% (21/76)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

I think why only a few students responded has a variety of aspects. → why = the reason(s) why なので、the reasons ... are a variety of reasons.となってしまうのは、上手な文ではないですね。 私なら I think there are a few reasons why not many people have responded to the poster. こうすればreasonsが生きます。 One is that a lot of good imformation ,such as merits of volunteer are lacking. imformation → information → One reason is that the poster does not tell (show) you a positive aspect of volunteering. By this demerit, a lot of high school students to want to work as a volunteer may lose motivation. →Because of this, a lot of high school students may not have interests in these volunteer activities. Another reasen is that the time to carry out a volunteer work is fixed. reasen → reason →Another reason is that the days you set for the volunteer activities are very limited. They can't conduct volunteer everyday because they are busy studying as a high school students. everydayは言い過ぎでは? →They can't get responsibly involved in the volunteer activities if you offer them too much. They are too busy to spend many days for volunteer activities. Therefore, I think what they can do to increase the number of volunteers is that they should change a cotents of the poster. a cotents ??? contentとつづる。しかも、単数・複数両方はまずい。 the contents of the poster → you should rewrite the words on the poster. →Therefore, simply by changing the words on the poster, you can expect to have more people to join you. if they can describe a vriety of merits of volunteer work and explain the students can be free to have a right to conduct volunteer work in poster , they will be able to increase the number of volunteers. if → If, vriety → variety →If you can describe a variety of merits of volunteer work, you may be able to increase the number of volunteers. 添削の域を出たかもしれませんが、それぞれの文を改良したり、書き換えたりしましたので、参考にしてください。

aaakj
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

題名:高校が高校生のアルバイトを禁止することに賛成ですか。反対ですか。 I disaree with the idea that high schools prohibit high school students from doing part time job for two reasons. Firstly, high school students should get used to work. It is because some new employees tend to quit their jobs quickly that their jobs are not what they expected firstly. Solving this problem high school should admit the students to do part time job to make them understood what the work is. Secondly, we should make the students require the way of making better use of their time through part time jobs. It is because they don't know that and waste their times.They should strike a balance between their part time jobs and their studies.It enables the students to get the way of better use of the time naturally. With these reasons I mentioned above, I disagree with the idea that high schools prohibit high school students from doing part time job. 訳:私は高校が高校生にアルバイトを禁止することに以下の二つの理由から反対です。 一つ目は、高校生は仕事になれるべきであるからである。なぜなら、いくらかの新卒採用の社員が、自分が当初思っていたものと違っていたという理由ですぐに仕事を辞めているからである。なので高校は高校生に仕事とは何かをわからせるために彼らがアルバイトをすることをみとめるべきだ。 二つ目は生徒達にアルバイトをすることを通して時間の有効活用の方法を習得させるためである。 なぜなら彼らはその方法を知らずに、時間を無駄にしているからである。彼らはアルバイトと勉強の両立させるべきだ。それらの両立は生徒達に時間の有効活用の方法を自然と習得させることにつながる。 以上の理由から、私は高校が高校生にアルバイトを禁止するというアイディアに反対します。

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 題名:高等学校が高校生の化粧を禁止することに賛成するか否か。 I agree with the idea that high schools prohibit their students from making themselves up for two reasons. Firstly, permitting the students' make up leads to disturb the norm of school. It is because that may possible for the students not to obey the school rules to make themselves feel freely. Secondly, the high school students need not to make themselves because they have beautiful skin originally. If they depend on make themselves up in high school days, it would have bad infuluence for their skin. Because of two reasons I mentioned above, I agree the idea that high schools prohibit their students from making themselves up. 私は高等学校が高校生に化粧を禁止することに二つの理由により賛成する。 一つめは、高校生に化粧を認めることは学校の規範を乱すことに繋がりかねないからだ。というのもこれをすることにより彼らが自由な心地になることで学校の規則に従わなくなる可能性があるからだ。 二つめは、高校生は元々美しい肌をしているので化粧をする必要がないからである。もし彼らが高校生の時から化粧に頼ってしまうと、彼らのお肌に悪影響を及ぼすだろう。 以上、先に述べた二つの理由から高等学校が高校生に化粧を禁止することに賛成する。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2度目の投稿です。前回も大変お世話になりました。今回も添削よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問)あなたが母校の校長先生になれるとしたら、何をしたいですか?その理由とともに80語以上の英語で書きなさい If I became a plincipal of my school,I would like to introduce a volunteer activity. In particular,I want to have students call at a home for the aged.There are some reasons for this.First of all,I'd like to get students to learn what they can't study in class.By visiting a day care center,they can learn how to get on with elderly persons,and come by knowledge from old persons. Second, now that Japan is an aging society.Above all,students needs to learn welfare,so this plan will become chances they are interested in well-being. 文法、語彙ミス等の指摘、内容に関するアドバイス等ありましたらよろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします!

英作文の添削お願いします! 指定語数は80語なんですが、本番では100語なので100語で設定して書きました。 テーマは、制服着用の長所と短所です。 ヨロシクお願いします! Some schools are requring school niforms ,but others are not. Each of them has disadvantage and advantage.Now,I would like to mention these two things. First,disadvantage of requring school niforms is that they can not develop their sense of uniquness or individuality .And their school are specified by other people when they do not want to be. Second,the advantage of wearing school uniforms is that they do not have to choose which clothing to put on, and the students who can not afford to buy it would not suffer from choosing cloyhes. Therefore,because school uniforms have disadvantages and advantage as above things,we must not think light of the meanings of requring school uniforms.

• 単文 英作文の添削(1)

添削よろしくお願いします。 こういう言い方もあるよ!などもお願いします。マルバツと補足みたいな簡単な書き方でけっこうです。 誤りを正せ。 (1)Husbands who take childcare leave are increasing. Husbands→The number of husbands と are→is (2)Students who stay up late are many. →A lot of students stay up late. 英語に直す問題 (1)多くの日本人が血液型は性格と何らかの関係があると信じている A lot of Japanese people belive that theire blood type has something to do with theire character. (2)学生はエネルギーの大半を勉学に集中すべきだという人は多い。 A lot of people say that students should concentrate theire energy on theire studying. (3)ハンカチで鼻をかむ日本人はほとんどいない。 Few Japanese people blow theire noses with handkerchief. withの代わりにonも考えたのですが…変ですかね? (4)私が昨日会った4人の中学生のうち3人 が、数学は得意ではないが英語は得意だと言った。 Three out of four junior high school students I met yesterday said that they are good at English but not math. (5)ここのところ、携帯電話は片時も手放せないと思っている若者が増えている。 Resently,more and more young people think they can't do without cell phones. ResentlyとThese daysとNowadaysの違い

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

いろいろな活動をしたり、会に参加したりしていて思ったこと。それは、相手に自分を印象付けられる人は強い、ということです。何が強いかというと、記憶への粘りです。つまり、覚えてもらえるということです。 While I took part in a variety of activities or assembly, I came to consider that those who can make others impressed have advantage. The reason why they have advantage is sticking to memories. In sort, they can be remembered. よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

初音ミクという新しい音楽についてあなたは良いと思うか悪いと思うかに関してです 賛成反対両方について書きました。 文法誤りや10/10で評価願います 反対 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is no good , because it is not a real voice but a machanical voice . Of coruse, everyone easily can make a lot of music without a real vocalist now. But a machanical voice can't inform a lot of people to like listening to music of feelings , because it is none too lively, whlle a real voice can inform them of feelings and attraction . Therefore, I can't understand music of Hatsune Miku . 賛成 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is a very wonderful invention, because it caused a variety of merits. For example, there is a success of live peformance. The live of Hatsune Miku in Japan gathered a lot of people ,regardless of thier age , sex or nationality. In addition, japanese people can exchange thoughts and ideas with people all over the world by the shared hobby that you listen to music of Hatsune Miku. Therefore, I can understand the new music of Hatsune Miku.