初音ミクの音楽について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 初音ミクの音楽についての賛成意見は、多くのメリットがあると主張されています。例えば、初音ミクのライブは年齢や性別、国籍を問わず多くの人々を集める成功を収めています。また、初音ミクの音楽を共有の趣味とすることで、日本の人々は世界中の人々と思考やアイデアを交換することができます。このような点から、初音ミクの新しい音楽には理解ができるとされています。
  • 一方、初音ミクの音楽についての反対意見は、人工的な音声ではあるものの、多くの人々に音楽を楽しむ気持ちを伝えることができないと指摘されています。本物の声は感情や魅力を伝えることができますが、機械的な声ではそれが難しいとされています。そのため、初音ミクの音楽に理解を示すことができないという意見も存在します。
  • 初音ミクの新しい音楽についての論争は続いていますが、それぞれの意見には一定の根拠があります。賛成派は初音ミクの新しい音楽が人々との交流に繋がり、音楽の楽しさを広める一助になると主張しています。一方、反対派は人工的な音声では感情や魅力を伝えることができないとして、本物の声を重視する立場を取っています。いずれにせよ、初音ミクの音楽は新しい形態の音楽の一つとして注目されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

初音ミクという新しい音楽についてあなたは良いと思うか悪いと思うかに関してです 賛成反対両方について書きました。 文法誤りや10/10で評価願います 反対 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is no good , because it is not a real voice but a machanical voice . Of coruse, everyone easily can make a lot of music without a real vocalist now. But a machanical voice can't inform a lot of people to like listening to music of feelings , because it is none too lively, whlle a real voice can inform them of feelings and attraction . Therefore, I can't understand music of Hatsune Miku . 賛成 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is a very wonderful invention, because it caused a variety of merits. For example, there is a success of live peformance. The live of Hatsune Miku in Japan gathered a lot of people ,regardless of thier age , sex or nationality. In addition, japanese people can exchange thoughts and ideas with people all over the world by the shared hobby that you listen to music of Hatsune Miku. Therefore, I can understand the new music of Hatsune Miku.

• aaakj
  • お礼率27% (21/76)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

反対 ★I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is no good , because it is not a real voice but a machanical voice. think (that) S + V ... の否定はthinkのところを否定します。あとはだいたいいいです。 添削例 I don't think the latest music of Hatsune Miku is good because what we hear is not a real voice but a voice produced by a machine. もし最新のということならthe latestの方がいいでしょう。 it is not a real voiceのitは何をさすのか。わかるのですが、曖昧というか、論理性に欠けるというか。 聞こえてくるものが、real voiceでないとしたのが添削例です。 ★Of coruse, everyone easily can make a lot of music without a real vocalist now. musicだけならピアノでもいいのであって、without a real vocalistでは、???となります。 Of coruse, you can easily produce mechanical voices these days. シンプルにしました。 ★But a machanical voice can't inform a lot of people to like listening to music of feelings, because it is none too lively, whlle a real voice can inform them of feelings and attraction. この文は今回の中では最悪です。意味がつかめませんねえ。添削も手こずります。 machanical → mechanical My point is, a mechanical voice may not move your hearts at all because it has no feelings, while a real voice may inspire us with feelings. ★Therefore, I can't understand music of Hatsune Miku . 一応いいでしょう。この文は。 Therefore, I do not think Hatsune Miku's music with her voice in it is a great piece of musical art. このようにもできます。 賛成 ★I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is a very wonderful invention, because it caused a variety of merits. it causes ... merits がひっかかりますねえ。 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is a very wonderful invention, because it has a variety of merits. ★For example, there is a success of live peformance. 成功例となれば過去のことですよね。過去形にしましょう。 For example, there was a huge success of her live performance in 2010. いつかは知りませんが。 ★The live of Hatsune Miku in Japan gathered a lot of people, regardless of thier age , sex or nationality. A great number of people gathered at the live performance (showも可)of Hatsune Miku in Japan. People were there regardless of thier age , sex or nationality. ★In addition, japanese people can exchange thoughts and ideas with people all over the world by the shared hobby that you listen to music of Hatsune Miku. japanese → Japanese。 In addition, Japanese people can exchange thoughts and ideas with people all over the world by sharing with them our hobby to listen to music of Hatsune Miku. ★Therefore, I can understand the new music of Hatsune Miku. Therefore, I think this new music of Hatsune Miku's is a wonderful piece of art. 以上、いかがでしょうか。 否定 6/10 賛成 7/10

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

気になるのは 'Cause it's not real voice but a machinecal voiceです。 それだと、 なぜならそれは本当の声じゃない。けどマシーンの声だからだ。になってしまいます 日本人からしたら 本当の声ではないけれど、マシーンの声ではあります というニュアンスのつもりでも英語にするとニュアンスが変わる場合があるので 'Cause it's not real voice and also its a machinecal voice にしたほうがてきせつだとおもいます。 とてもピンポイントですいません。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• 英作文の添削おねがいします!

英作文(和文英訳)の添削お願いします。間違ってるところ、変なところ等があれば教えてください。直してもらえればありがたいです。 I・アフリカでは数多くの人たちが餓死していると新聞で報じられている。 It is reported in the newspaper that in Africa a lot of people die of hunger. II・家について初めて財布がないのに気がついた。 It was not until I came home that I found I had lost my purse. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 中学英作文の添削をお願いします。

すべて、理由を含めて3文以上の英文で書くことが条件です。 飽くまで、高校入試の中学レベルです。文法の間違いなどご指摘ください。 (1)あなたの欲しいものがひとつもらえるなら何が欲しいか。  I want a lot of food. I like to eat very much.  If I get a lot of food, I'll be happy. (2)あなたは学校で昼食をとるとしたら、「食堂」を利用するか。それとも「弁当」を持参するか。  どちらか選び、書きなさい。  I bring a lunch box. That's because I can eat the food I like. I like baked potato, so I bring it in a lunch box. (3)あなたはどの季節が一番好きですか。  I like summer the best. That's because we can swim in the sea. I like to swim. I go to the sea every summer with my family. (語順はこれでいいのでしょうか?) (4)あなたがこれから挑戦してみたいことについて。  I want to try to talk with foreign people. That' because I like to speak English. I will study English harder. (5)あなたの町であなたが好きな場所はどこか。好きな場所をひとつ選び、書きなさい。  I like the park near my house. There are many kinds of flowers there.  When I see them, I feel happy. 以上になりますが、よろしくお願い致します。  

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

ふと、今後の世界がどう変わっていくのかを考えてみた。今日の世界において、重要な問題の1つとして、人口増加による食糧不足がある。自分は関係ないと思う人もいるだろう。そのように考える人の気持ちもわかる。私もそのような問題に対して何をすればよいか分からないのである。 I suddenly think about how the state of the affairs in the world will change. Today, there are a lot of problems ,especially the lack of food is serious problem. Maybe many Japanese people think that it does not affect them. I can understand their feeling. I don't know what to do about this problem. あと、どのようにという表現を使う時、howとwhatをどう使うかも教えて頂きたいです。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。m(__)m

10/10で評価してくれると嬉しいです オリンピックの開催場所を自分の国の都市ですべきか、そうでないか、またそれはなぜですか I agree with the opinion that my country city invite Orympics ,because there are a lot of merits. In fact ,Tokyo is far more famous city than any other in japan and if various country tourists visited japan because of Orympics ,the country would get a lot of economical merits. Forexample, the tourist rate will be rapidly increasing and so tourists can get an opportunity to know a lot of japanese culture Ofcourse, if own country invited orympics there would be a variety of troubles such as fighting , arguement at a Orympics stadium ,and so on. However, If everyone had manners, it would rather transform such trubles into an opportunity to get international communication and contribute to grobarization. Therefore, I think that own country city should invite Orympics.

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英作文添削おねがいします

大学受験浪人生のものです よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m> 設問 Some people argue that personal relationships have improved because of new technologies, and others argue that they have weakened What do you think about this? Write a paragraph defending ONE of these positions, giving at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. This is because, more and more new technologies such as the Internet are prevailed, the less time people spend communicating with other people face to face. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。