• ベストアンサー

英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして下さい

済みません ホントに読めません 今、入院していて聞ける人が居ないんです 宜しくお願いします Step into fascination Trap of infatuation kiss take me high Flying more I need it…the kiss Darling Everybody Original Sin Darling

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

ステップ、イントゥ、ファッスィネイション トラップ、オブ、インファチュエイション、キス テイク、ミー、ハイ フライング、モア アイ、ニーディト、・・・ザ、キス ダーリン エヴリバディ、オリジナル、スィン ダーリン 魅惑へのステップ 夢中にさせるキスの罠 私を高みに連れていく もっと飛んで 私には、それが必要 … キス ダーリング みんな、原罪、 ダーリング ☆おだいじに。

dirkyo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました‼ 訳 めちゃ(2)嬉しいです 頑張って覚えます m(_ _)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• pixis
  • ベストアンサー率42% (419/988)
回答No.1

ステップ イントゥ ファシネーション トラップ オブ インファチュエーション キス テイク ミー ハイ フライング モア アイ ニード イット ・・・ ザ キス ダーリン エブリバディ オリジナル シン ダーリン がんばってくださいね。

dirkyo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます‼ 嬉しいです助かります m(_ _)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして貰えませんか

長いので面倒だと思うのですが どなたか宜しくお願い致します Real or dream? God said when you die. Your life will pass before your eyes If you want to feel it right now Just do it... The evening lights, coloring the nights busy avenues Down the street brings back memories of you Now I am watching, as lovers pass me by, finding your shadows, in the views of my eyes Now I am here, all alone Remembering the time we used to laugh (together) In the fall of the cold I still think of you, Wondering if you feel the same ※Save, your smile for me, even although you cry for me Remember me and love me always Love, and smile for me, Hold on to all that we had Remembering and love me again※ I'm so depressed living, a quiet life now There is no one here, in which to hold hands, or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waiting and looking (for you voice) To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face I wanna hold you just one more time I think of you night and day Wondering if you feel the same Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして貰えませんか?

済みません 長いのですが何方か宜しくお願い致します Here is a hell on earth I felt a chill The disappointment that increases Nobody can rewind time Don't look away Suicide circus Aged hatred and young cold-blooded mind Reason of the chill Poverty Nobody can rewind time Merciless scene Metamorphosis All is paralyzed Chain reaction Sympathizers with a similar pain Even death becomes the prey Heartless day Bottom of the abyss Suicide circus Why is it repeated? Suicide circus Justice died Bottom of the abyss Suicide circus Why is it repeated? Suicide circus

• 枕の商品レビューで

I take it to hotels, family vacations, anywhere I plan to sleep the night or longer. I have a really bad neck and this is my relief. I have purchased more than the original 2 but need to make sure I never am without one. という文章のI have purchased more than the original 2 ~最後までの一文がわかりません。 I have purchased more than the original 2 →今まで2つ以上購入しました but need to make sure I never am without one. →これなしでは居られないとわかった。 でいいのでしょうか?need to make sureという表現がイマイチ・・need to の訳し方など 悩んでいます。よろしくお願いします。

• とある英歌詞の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

題名は  5one on d!splayです。 Eyes go shut I dissipate Into thin air leaving no trace Distant voice Not listening Why don't you just save your breath? All of your words feel like a jail That blocks the sun and makes me stale Not enough gold in all the world So why have I surrendered To your abusive ways The cracks have opened up to the core Is there anywhere to go from here now? Sick with the lies consuming our souls ↓ココのサビでもいいので和訳お願いします! Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Bite my tongue Swallow the pain A bit disturbed by these displays Now we've got nothing to say The silence growing deadly So here we are drifting apart Neither willing to drop their guard Haven't we got something to say? The distance growing deadly From years and years of pain The cracks go deeper than we can see Let's take a good look at where we are now Maybe the end's the start that we need Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Life is too precious to waste

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• SMAPのBatteryの歌詞を!

SMAPのBatteryと言う全編英語歌詞の曲を覚えたいのですが、 英語の読みがほとんど分かりません! 辞書で、これだけ調べるのはちょっと大変なので、 カタカナで読みをつけてもらえませんか? よろしくお願いします!(T_T) 「Battery  SMAP」 It took a spark and my heart was energized Electrocute like a hot live wire I looked away cause her eyes will hypnotize An attitude that can start a fire Baby your love's a phenomena Tower of love rising higher higher Gotta g-get a thermometer Running a fever like I'm on fire Baby it's a miracle Something more than physical Flow of attraction Refraction tonight! Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher We should connect like a big capacitor I wanna shock like a bad exposure You flip a switch and I'm running to the floor I wanna dance like a tra-transformer Baby your love's a phenomena Tower of love rising higher higher Gotta g-get a thermometer Running a fever like I'm on fire Buzzing at the speed of light Dangerous like dynamite Passive or active I need you tonight! Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher Now wave your hands in the air C'mon I'm gonna take you there Like a battery inside of me, your love is like a flare! Well…Keep on rocking keep on dancing Rollercoaster, your love's a journey Catch your heart You cannot stop me Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher BATTERY

• 英語の俳句

アメリカ人の友人が、私の作った俳句を手直ししてくれたのですが 2行目がよくわかりません。 I have taken off English is climbing with me I am flying high climbing with meは、英語が私と共に上昇する(上達する)っていう感じですか? ちなみに元の俳句は、これです。 English is interesting because I took off already fly more higher 語学勉強の一番苦しい、離陸の部分を脱して、今はおもしろいと感じられるところにいること。 これからはふわっと上達する・・・という気持ちを書きました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞のカタカナ読みのお願い

歌詞のカタカナ読みのおできいなる方にお願いいたします。  下記のものは歌の歌詞ですがポルトガル語なんでしょうか。  よろしく願います。    

• この英単語の読みを片仮名で…

「Flypast」です。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英単語のカタカナ読みが知りたい。

発音記号を見ても分かりません。例えば「Special」と入力すると「スペシャル」と教えてくれるようなフリーソフトや辞書をご存知でしたら教えて頂きたいです、宜しくお願い致します。