SMAPのBATTERYの歌詞をカタカナで読みたい!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • SMAPのBATTERYという全編英語歌詞の曲を覚えたいのですが、英語の読みがほとんど分かりません!辞書で、これだけ調べるのはちょっと大変なので、カタカナで読みをつけてもらえませんか?
  • BATTERYはSMAPの全編英語歌詞の曲で、カタカナで読みたいと思っています。辞書で調べるのは大変なので、カタカナ読みを教えていただけませんか?
  • SMAPのBATTERYという曲の英語歌詞を覚えたいですが、英語の読みが難しいです。カタカナで読みを教えていただけますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

SMAPのBatteryの歌詞を!

SMAPのBatteryと言う全編英語歌詞の曲を覚えたいのですが、 英語の読みがほとんど分かりません! 辞書で、これだけ調べるのはちょっと大変なので、 カタカナで読みをつけてもらえませんか? よろしくお願いします!(T_T) 「Battery  SMAP」 It took a spark and my heart was energized Electrocute like a hot live wire I looked away cause her eyes will hypnotize An attitude that can start a fire Baby your love's a phenomena Tower of love rising higher higher Gotta g-get a thermometer Running a fever like I'm on fire Baby it's a miracle Something more than physical Flow of attraction Refraction tonight! Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher We should connect like a big capacitor I wanna shock like a bad exposure You flip a switch and I'm running to the floor I wanna dance like a tra-transformer Baby your love's a phenomena Tower of love rising higher higher Gotta g-get a thermometer Running a fever like I'm on fire Buzzing at the speed of light Dangerous like dynamite Passive or active I need you tonight! Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher Now wave your hands in the air C'mon I'm gonna take you there Like a battery inside of me, your love is like a flare! Well…Keep on rocking keep on dancing Rollercoaster, your love's a journey Catch your heart You cannot stop me Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher BATTERY

noname#212188
noname#212188
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数9

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

「Battery  SMAP」 It took a spark and my heart was energized イトゥカ スパーカンマイ ハーワゼンゲイジド Electrocute like a hot live wire イレクトロキューライカ ハッライヴワイア I looked away cause her eyes will hypnotize アイ ルックタウェイ カザーライズル ヒプノタイズ An attitude that can start a fire アナティテューダックン スタータファイア Baby your love's a phenomena ベイビヨーラヴザ フィノウミナ Tower of love rising higher higher タウアロヴラヴ ライズィンハイアハイア Gotta g-get a thermometer ガラゲラ サーモウミラ Running a fever like I'm on fire ラニンガフィーヴァ ライカイムアンファイア Baby it's a miracle ベイビイッツァ ミラコ Something more than physical サムティンモーザン フィジコ Flow of attraction フロウアヴァチュラクシャン Refraction tonight! リフラクシャン ルナイ Running with the devil ラニンウィッダ デボ Hot like heavy metal ハッライク ヘヴィメト Power me like a BATTERY! パウアミライカ バラリ I'm flying like an eagle アイム フライン ライカニーゴ Sharper than a needle シャーパー ザンナニード Charge me up cause I need your love! チャージミーアップ カザイニージョアラヴ Let's get Higher Higher レッツゲッハイア ハイア Your love's like a Battery ヨーラヴズ ライカバラリ Let's get Higher Higher We should connect like a big capacitor ウィーシュッコネクライカ ビッグ キャパサラ I wanna shock like a bad exposure アイワナシャッライカ バッデエクスポウジャ You flip a switch and I'm running to the floor ユフリッパ スウィッチャナイム ラニントゥダフロー I wanna dance like a tra-transformer アイワナダンスライカ チュラ チュランスフォーマ  Baby your love's a phenomena Tower of love rising higher higher Gotta g-get a thermometer Running a fever like I'm on fire Buzzing at the speed of light バズィンナッダ スピーダヴライ Dangerous like dynamite デインジャラスライ ダイナマイ Passive or active パッスィヴォー アクティヴ I need you tonight! アイニージュー ルナイ Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher Now wave your hands in the air ナウ ウェイヴョーハンジンディエァ  C'mon I'm gonna take you there カモン アイムガナ テイキューデァ Like a battery inside of me, your love is like a flare! ライカバラリ インサイダヴミ ヨラヴィズライカ バラリ Well…Keep on rocking keep on dancing ウェル キーパンラッキン キーパンダンシン Rollercoaster, your love's a journey ロウラコウスタ ヨーラヴザジャーニ Catch your heart キャッチョァハー You cannot stop me ユーキャナッスタップミ Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher Running with the devil Hot like heavy metal Power me like a BATTERY! I'm flying like an eagle Sharper than a needle Charge me up cause I need your love! Let's get Higher Higher Your love's like a Battery Let's get Higher Higher BATTERY

noname#212188
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 頑張って練習します!

その他の回答 (2)

• tarutosan
  • ベストアンサー率23% (1528/6451)
回答No.2

英語をできる方に書いてもらうよりも耳コピしたほうがいいし楽しいですよ。 なぜかって発音とタイミングが違うから、結局覚えないといけません。 例えば冒頭の「spark and」も「スパーク エンド」かもしれないし「スパーカンド」かもしれない(※英語の知識はありません) なのでやって見て下さい!

noname#212188
質問者

お礼

そうなんですよねぇ。 何回も聞いて読めないながらも歌詞見ながら 頑張って覚えようと思うんですが、 申し訳ないことに、日本人の英語の発音は分かりづらいので、 歌詞と一致しなくて、良く分からないんですよねぇ。 でも、SMAPさんも、頑張って歌ってるから、 私も頑張って覚えようと思います!

• maiko0318
  • ベストアンサー率21% (1483/6970)
回答No.1

日本人の悪い癖です。英語をカタカナにして読むから発音ができないのです。 英語はカタカナではないのです。 曲は何回も聞いておられるのでしょ? 歌詞と見比べても読み方がわかりませんか?

noname#212188
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 私は英語を覚えようと思っているわけではないので、 読み方さえ分かればいいです。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby

• 英語の会話文から、質問です。

A: Oh, my God. You're “B”. Hi. I'm “A”. B: Hi. A: Ok. Let me just get this dorky stuff out of the way, ok? I love you. I love your work. I love you and your work. Ok, now I can be my regular hip self. I love you. I love your work. I love you and your work. 『Ok, now I can be my regular hip self.』の部分がさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか解説をお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• Don't Let Go の歌詞の意味

Isaac Hayes "Don't Let Go" の日本語歌詞(意味)を教えてください。 特にDon't let goの部分が、、どれなのか、もしくはもっと別の意味なのか分かりません。。。よろしくお願いします! -僕を行かせないで Don't let(me)go -君を行かせない(行かせたくない) Don't let(you)go -諦めないで Don't let(it)go -離れないで Don't let(??)go Hear that whistle its 10 o'clock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Come on baby it's time to rock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so glad I've got you here (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Keeps me grinnin' from ear to ear (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go Thunder, lightnin', wind and rain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is formin' inside my brain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so eager I'm nearly dyin' (Don't let go) (Don't let go) You've been keepin' your lips from mine (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, yeah Whooooa, yeah Don't let go Come on and kiss me, kiss me sweet Hold me tight baby and don't let go (Don't let go) Come on and love me You've gotta love me (Don't let go) I want ya, I want ya, I really, really want ya (Don't let go) All night, feels so right (Don't let go) Hold me tight, don't let go [Instrumental Interlude] Hound dogs barkin' upside the hill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is draggin' him through the mill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) If it wasn't for havin' you, girl (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'd be a-howlin' and a-barkin' too (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Ooh-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, no No, no don't let go I need ya so, girl Hold me, momma (Hold me tight if it takes all night) (But don't let go) Don't, don't let me go (I wouldn't stop for a million bucks) ('Cause I love you so) No, no, no I love you so, yeah

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• 英語(歌詞)を翻訳してほしいです。

Pop that bub Cause you know them drinks on me We killin' these shots like R.I.P We're wasted & we ain't going ho-o-ome Fill your cup Cause you know them drinks on me We countin' these stacks like 1 2 3 My paper be over flowing  とは如何なる意味でしょうか。 http://rapgenius.com/Millionaires-drinks-on-me-lyrics#note-792987

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして貰えませんか

長いので面倒だと思うのですが どなたか宜しくお願い致します Real or dream? God said when you die. Your life will pass before your eyes If you want to feel it right now Just do it... The evening lights, coloring the nights busy avenues Down the street brings back memories of you Now I am watching, as lovers pass me by, finding your shadows, in the views of my eyes Now I am here, all alone Remembering the time we used to laugh (together) In the fall of the cold I still think of you, Wondering if you feel the same ※Save, your smile for me, even although you cry for me Remember me and love me always Love, and smile for me, Hold on to all that we had Remembering and love me again※ I'm so depressed living, a quiet life now There is no one here, in which to hold hands, or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waiting and looking (for you voice) To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face I wanna hold you just one more time I think of you night and day Wondering if you feel the same Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again