• ベストアンサー

英語(歌詞)を翻訳してほしいです。

Pop that bub Cause you know them drinks on me We killin' these shots like R.I.P We're wasted & we ain't going ho-o-ome Fill your cup Cause you know them drinks on me We countin' these stacks like 1 2 3 My paper be over flowing  とは如何なる意味でしょうか。 http://rapgenius.com/Millionaires-drinks-on-me-lyrics#note-792987

noname#224381
noname#224381
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

英語には人種、国によってかなり変わって来ます。これはスラング満載ですね。 「Pop that bub ボトルをあけろ Cause you know them drinks on me おれが払ってやるぜ We killin' these shots like R.I.P 俺たちはショットをガンガン早く飲み干してる We're wasted & we ain't going ho-o-ome 超酔っ払ってる、家になんか帰らなねー Fill your cup コップをいっぱいにしろ Cause you know them drinks on me 俺のおごりだぜ We countin' these stacks like 1 2 3 札束を1,2、3って数えてる My paper be over flowing 俺は超リッチだ という感じでしょうか。 日本語に訳せないようなスラングだらけなので直訳ではありませんが意味はこうです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

YouTubeの海外のラッパーがインタビューをされている動画で、そのラッパーが話してることを知りたいです。 質問は what's the biggest sacrifice you& your family made for you both? テロップでこう出ていて、それに対してラッパーが I think of the biggest sacrifices that my family or my gang you know I'm saying i had to make was probably like like not having a job and just being broke and trying to like really like figure out this music like to be honest because like we always say we always didn't have any money you know what i'm saying so it's like we had to like keep our heads down just keep grinding like no the process like we didn't have no plan 「b」 like no plan 「a」 all the way you know what im saying と答えてます。この文章はYouTubeの英語の自動字幕というもので出た文字をまとめただけなので、ピリオドなどがなくわかりづらいと思いますが、翻訳できる方ぜひ何を言ってるのか教えて欲しいです🙏

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします!

Emily behind the store 🤝Thank you for purchased at my store ❤️ Do you need something else ? Cause we can't ship the iPhone cause only , small packge will lost 😅 If not then we would like to refund you . Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to hear from you Best wishes, 海外の通販でお買い物したらメールでこのようにきました。翻訳おねがいします

• 翻訳をしていただけませんか?

こんばんは、返信文を外国から頂きまして、英語に弱いのでお手数ですが、翻訳いただけませんか? こちらの送信したメールは、ある人の写真をライターにデザインして作った写真を送信しました。 I have a question are you the one who made the lighters in the photo? I remember someone sent me some email about them. If you are I would like to get one....just because my artwork is on them....Let me know