竹内まりや『本気でオンリーユー』の和訳が知りたい!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の和訳を知りたいです。お手数ですが教えていただけると嬉しいです。
  • 『本気でオンリーユー』は竹内まりやの曲ですが、その和訳を教えていただけると助かります。お願いします。
  • 竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳が欲しいです。どなたか教えていただけませんか?お願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• scfaj
  • お礼率90% (10/11)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数16

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

さあ、結婚しよう 待って、時間を無駄にする必要なんかないよ どうしてこんな状態を続けなくてはならないんだ? 誰も僕たちを引き離してはおけないよ だから、すぐに結婚しよう 朝は僕が君を起こしてあげるよ、ベイビー 僕のキスでコーヒーを甘くしてあげる そして、夜は、僕が君をしっかりと抱きしめよう 君が聞きたがってる言葉をささやきながら だから、結婚しよう 僕に尋ねてためらうのはやめにしたら? 僕たちがどんなに幸せになれるかちょっと考えてみるといい 小さな家に君と僕がいて、犬が一匹 だから、すぐに結婚しよう 君が憂鬱で落ち込んでいる時は、ベイビー 僕が微笑んで君を元気にしてあげる でも、もし僕が悲しくなってさみしくなったら しっかりハグして涙を拭いて欲しい だから、結婚しよう 君なしでどう生きてゆけばよいかわからない いつか僕たちの子供が出来るのも素敵かも だから、僕にはこれだけしか言えない さあ、すぐに結婚しよう だから、すぐに結婚しよう

scfaj
質問者

お礼

最後まで、きちんと教えてくださり、本当にありがとうございました。 凄いです!憧れます★ 本当にありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• Tacosan
  • ベストアンサー率23% (3656/15482)
回答No.1

歌詞にも著作権があるんですけど....

scfaj
質問者

お礼

そうですよね…こんな質問をしたらいけなかったんですね。 調べるにはどうしたら良いか 教えていただけないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax