Could you please help me find a Japanese benadryl medicine for seafood allergies?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I would like to ask for your help in finding a Japanese benadryl medicine for seafood allergies.
  • If you are currently in Japan, could you please look for a small bottle of benadryl medicine for me?
  • I am willing to pay for the cost of the medicine, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know if you find it. Thank you!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 4wisdom
  • ベストアンサー率54% (13/24)
回答No.1

「元気?今日本にいるの?もし面倒じゃなかったらベネドリルっていう小さい瓶のやつあるんだけど、それみたいな日本の薬で魚介類アレルギー用の眠くならないやつあったら一個か二個ゲットしてくれないかな?後でお金は払うから。教えてね。よろしくです。」 ということです。ちなみにベネドリルはアメリカのドラッグストアで販売されている抗ヒスタミン剤です。 日本でこれに匹敵するものはないんじゃないかな?大抵は体質改善系か感冒薬。あるいはアレルギー性の湿疹に塗るタイプのものばかりです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• すみません、お手数ですが和訳お願いします。

すみません、お手数ですが和訳お願いします。 何が言いたいのかいまいちわかりません・・・・ hi Could you also kindly provide the following information for me at least two referees of customers you have worked with in Zimbabwe; a photo of the Chassis number, and also the dents which are referred to in you description Please recommend at least two clearing agents you have worked with in Durban, so that i am also able to get quotation for port clearance. and also how much will it be CIF

• すみませんどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 ok pleas im in japan if she want she can report it in japan im in japan and l can come to the police call me with my number its work in japan pleas l dont know japanes lieer like this how come now its not 20eu now its carid card l want to see

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします! Editors: Please give me credit if you are going to edit and redistribute(?) them!!! It took me so much work OC's Editors: Make sure to credit me また、上記に改造は可能か、改造したものの配布は可能か書いてあるでしょうか?

• 簡単な文章の和訳をお願いします。

Could you tell me the how much wear is on the spine?

• 和訳してください

how i'm gonna know if i don't know how you look. i want to live in Japan is amazing

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Since me and my wife are waiting to see it soon and decide how many pieces we order. Please also check how much will it cost for 14 carat gold nib.

• メールでの挨拶

ペンパルから以下のようなメールが来ました。 「How are you are you, I am good, not much going on with me. How about you? 」 how are you are youなんて初めて聞きました。 これはhow are you doing?と同じような意味ですか? そして、not much going on with me.の意味がよく分からないので返信できずにいます。 お願いします。教えてください。

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

am interested in your kiri baki box. I need to know how many puma razors in their case it could fit in the drawers. Could you send me pictures of how it looks like with a puma case inside? Lastly, does the razor I just one come with its cardboard box?

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you