• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします! Editors: Please give me credit if you are going to edit and redistribute(?) them!!! It took me so much work OC's Editors: Make sure to credit me また、上記に改造は可能か、改造したものの配布は可能か書いてあるでしょうか?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数110
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)

Editors: Please give me credit if you are going to edit and redistribute(?) them!!! It took me so much work 編集者の皆さんへ: これらを編集して再配布(?)される場合は、私を(作者として)クレジットして下さい!!(これらを作るのには)すごい手間がかかったんです。 OC's Editors: Make sure to credit me OCの編集者の方へ: 必ず私をクレジットして下さい。 編集(edit)して再配布することは認めているようですが、「編集」としてどこまでの改変を認めるつもりなのかは、この文章からは読み取れません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

この様です。 エディター: それらを編集し再分配する(?)場合は、私の功績を認めてください!!! それは私にこれほど多くの仕事OCのエディターを連れて行きました: 私を信用することを確実にします。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• !!至急どうか翻訳をお願いします!!!!!!

Free to use for commercial and non commercial work no credit or link back needed, but please don’t redistribute or sell them as your own. この英文の翻訳をしてくださいませんか どうかお願いします

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 フリーアイコンを集めた海外のサイト http://www.iconpot.com/ で、各アイコンの利用制限が英文で書かれているのですが、 英語が苦手で・・翻訳サイトも利用してみたのですが、よくわかりません。 すみませんが、下記5パターンの制限について 日本語訳をお願いいたします。 (1) restrictions: For use in your personal and commercial projects, and can be used without attribution. It may not be redistributed. (2) restrictions: may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use (3) restrictions: do not redistribute. credit link appreciated but not required. (4) restrictions: do not sell or redistribute (5) restrictions: not allowed to redistribute the icons without author's and Smashing Magazines permission

• 和訳をお願いします。

音楽ダウンロードサイトでの注意書きです。 He has uploaded this Royalty Free House Drum Loops for you to use in your own productions. Its is FREE to use for both commercial and non commercial purposes. You may not redistribute as a single loop or part of a loop pack though. 商用での使用が可能かどうかをはっきり理解しておきたいです。

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 海外素材サイトライセンス内容について

グラフィックデザインの仕事をしています。 (1)お客様のパンフレットに、下記の素材を使用したいのですが、 下記素材のライセンス規約が知りたいです… 使用素材サイト↓ http://www.vecteezy.com/nature/5009-green-planet-with-lovely-people このような文章がありました。 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this work even for commercial reasons, as long as you credit this artist by linking back. (2)ちなみにこのサイトよく使うので、それぞれにライセンスを表すアイコンが表示されているのですが、各アイコンの意味も分かれば教えて下さいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

大学の先生からこのようなメールをいただいたのですが、 意味がしっくりきませんでした。 もしよろしければ、この英文の意味を教えていただけると幸いです Remember that you may challenge incorrect answers on chapter five by giving an explanation for your answer. If your explanation is truly reasonable, I will give you credit for the challenged answer. These challenges must be sent to me by email before Wed., 10/10. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!