• ベストアンサー

ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

am interested in your kiri baki box. I need to know how many puma razors in their case it could fit in the drawers. Could you send me pictures of how it looks like with a puma case inside? Lastly, does the razor I just one come with its cardboard box?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • DMDsi
  • ベストアンサー率18% (2/11)
回答No.1

あなたのkiri bakiボックスに興味を持っています。 私は、それが彼らのケースでどれくらいのピューマ・カミソリを引き出しにはめ込むことができたかわかっている必要があります。 それがどのように中をピューマ・ケースでのように見えるかという絵を、私に送ってもらえますか? 最後に、ちょうど一つのカミソリは、そのボール箱で来ますか っということです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Like the other razor (Puma) I bought from u it was advertised as shave ready. Neither razor I bought from you were close to shave ready. I had to hone the last one and will have to hone this one. Do not understand why you advertise razors as shave ready.

• 和訳をお願いします

I am a disabled soldier who is just finished barber school the love the katumari razors but they were very hard to get sharp i sure the be please in with the quality of th shave with these i never heard anything bad about japaneses razors how long for shipping

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

I was interested in purchasing this fine razor but was discouraged to do so for practical reasons. After a bit of research, I've noticed that this razor is only to be used on one side. Not the other. Can you verify this? Or explain how these types of razors are used?

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I want to sincerely apologize, I was looking at your razors at about 3am last night just browsing, apparently I added this one to cart or something. It was an accident, I was very very tired. I don't even have money until i get paid anyway. Sorry to inconvienence you. I still plan to buy a kamisori from you in the future, just havent decided which. i had a seperate question. I have a kamisori I bought, but it came with string wrapping. Would i be able to send my razor to you for a traditional rattan wrap with the diamonds and red stuff(stingray skin?)

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

if I knew this razor was in this bad of shape I would not have bought it its pieced to gather with glue the blade will take days to get fixed. not pleased.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

i was thinking. would you be intrested in trading 2 nos kamasoris for 2 nos Swedish heljestrand razors? i live in sweden and have easy to find quality swedish razors. and you live in japan and must have pretty easy to find japanese quality razors. please let me know and if your intrested we can come up with a fair trade.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Could you please tell me if there is any honing/sharpening wear on the spine of the razor? Especially on the spine nearer the front/tip of the razor it looks like there might be some hone/sharpening wear. I can't quite tell from the photos.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• この英文を和訳してください!

オーストラリアの方からチャットで送られてきた文です。 文通をしようと言う話になったのですが、この文の意味が理解できません。 どなたかよろしくお願いします。 With your address do I put it in the post card exactly how you've got it in that photo?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 複合機MFC-870CDWNで印刷中に紙が詰まり、詰りは解除したがその後印刷に横筋が入り、クリーニングをしたが改善ならず、再度クリーニングをしたが「クリーニングできません46」と表示され、コンセントを抜いて再度電源を入れてもその表示が消えなくなった。
  • この問題はブラザー製品の複合機MFC-870CDWNで発生しています。
  • クリーニングできません46というエラーが表示される場合、以下の方法を試してみてください。まず、複合機の電源を切り、コンセントを抜いて数分待ちます。その後、コンセントを再度挿し、電源を入れてみてください。通常、この方法でエラー表示は消えるはずです。もし消えない場合は、複合機のユーザーガイドに載っているトラブルシューティングの手順を確認し、適切な対処方法を取るようにしてください。
回答を見る