翻訳お願い!知っているメンバーは誰ですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan.
  • Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is?
  • I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me. I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please. Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「私は彼らが誰か知っている。 あなたは日本に住んでいるから彼らを知っているか知りたかっただけだ。  このメンバーの誰を知っている?ジェジュングとは誰か知っているか?  ちょっと頼みがあったんだ、聞いてくれるかな  これを訳してもらえないか聞いてみたかったのだ。  (トホシンキの写真)  それはトホシンキについてだ。ほんとうにあなたが助けてくれることを望む。ありがとう。」 でしょうかね。終わりのサンキューは「頼むよ」といった意味合いかもしれません。

yos-hiro
質問者

お礼

早速のありがとうございます。とっても助かります。 あなたのような親切な方は、初めてです。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします。

If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the会社名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 翻訳お願いします。

Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. http://www. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Best, Nick

• Amazon.comからのメールを翻訳してください

3ヶ月くらい前にamazon.comマーケットプレイスにて商品を購入しました。 しかし2カ月ほど待っても商品が届かなかったので店にメールをしたら、同じものを送ると言われた。 そしてもうすぐそれから1カ月くらいが過ぎようとしています。 しかし一行に届く気配がありません。 なので本当に配送したのか確認するために以下のメールを送りました。 I haven't recieved my replacement. Could you tell me how did you send my replacement? (by arimail or by S.A.L. and USPS or UPS or etc...) And please tell me the replacement's tracking number. I'd like to trace my replacement. Thank you for your help. 文法に多少間違いがあるかもしれませんがそれはスルーしてください。 それで返ってきたメールがこれです。 Hi, it was sent via airmail parcel. Please let me know of you do not have it soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with and I will do my best. このPlease let me know of you do not have it soon.というのがよくわかりません。 翻訳をお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

For those out there struggling, know that it's possible. If I can do it, you can, too.

• これを翻訳してください!

今日、英語で書かれた変なメールが来ました。もちろん削除しましたが、なんて書いてあるのか気になります。翻訳お願いします。 件名:help 本文:Please i need your help,I am a Libyan citizen, i need you to help secure my funds for my family.The NEW REGIME here are trying to kill us all, I want to TRANSFER my funds to you for a safe keep & for an investment for my children before i die, i have succeded in running out of Libya to a near by African country,I dont know how long i can hang on.PLEASE EMAIL ME NOW; f_senu260☆yahoo.com.hk

• 下記の英語を翻訳してください。

Ask I know ken. This situation for you and me is like friends. Can I ask you to something ken. What for me to you?

• 以下の文について教えてください

"recently im seriously thinking abou the marry,and if you know anyone nice,i hope you introduce to me."という文は合っていますか?もし何か間違えていたら教えてください。それから、"i hope と please では構文的にどちらを使ったほうが正しいですか?教えてください。