変な英語メールが届いた!内容を翻訳してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 今日、英語で書かれた変なメールが届きました。内容は、私がリビアの市民であり、家族のために資金を守るために助けを求めるものです。新しい政権が私たちを殺そうとしていますが、私は死ぬ前に子供たちのために資金をあなたに移そうとしています。リビアから近くのアフリカの国に逃げることに成功しましたが、どれくらい持ちこたえられるかわかりません。
  • センセーショナルなタイトル:リビアの市民からの助けの要請!
  • ハッシュタグ:#リビア #資金保全 #国外脱出 #助けを求める #家族のための投資
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これを翻訳してください!

今日、英語で書かれた変なメールが来ました。もちろん削除しましたが、なんて書いてあるのか気になります。翻訳お願いします。 件名:help 本文:Please i need your help,I am a Libyan citizen, i need you to help secure my funds for my family.The NEW REGIME here are trying to kill us all, I want to TRANSFER my funds to you for a safe keep & for an investment for my children before i die, i have succeded in running out of Libya to a near by African country,I dont know how long i can hang on.PLEASE EMAIL ME NOW; f_senu260☆yahoo.com.hk

noname#164654
noname#164654
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • aokii
  • ベストアンサー率23% (5210/22062)
回答No.1

助けて下さい。私はリビア市民です。家族のためのお金を守って下さい。新政権は、私たち全員を殺そうとしています。お金を安全に保管して子供に与えるために、死ぬ前に私のお金を貴方に送りたい。私はリビアから近いアフリカの国に逃げるのに成功した。いつまで待てるか解らない。すぐ私にメールしてください。 f_senu260☆yahoo.com.hk

noname#164654
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!助かりました! すごいですね...。そう来ましたか(笑)

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある、洋楽のミュージシャンの呟きなんですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm trying to raise money for my new bands first CD. Please check this out and help if you can

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We checked for you, you need pay us $320 for the item A0878000BS. Please tell us the $40's coupon code and pay us $320 to our paypal account, billing@dinodirect.com. Please tell us the transaction ID after you paid. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

• 英語の質問です。

採点をお願いします。 1.あなたの経済的な支援がなければ、私は事業に失敗していたでしょう。  ( your / but / help / for / financial ), I would have failed in my business. →But for help your financial,I would have failed in my business. 2.ハムレットはあたかも幽霊を見たような顔つきをしている。  Hamlet ( had / as / looks / seen / though / he ) a ghost. →Hamlet looks as though he had seen a ghost. 3.万一私の助けが必要になれば、いつでもいいから電話してください。   ( help / should / need / you / my ), please call me anytime, →You should need my help, please all me anytime. 4.もし好きなところに行けるとしたら、どこに行きますか?  ( anywhere / supposing / could / you / you / go ) like, where whould you go? →Supposing you could go anywhere you like, where would you go? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Help! I need help! Youtube has suspended my show because of copyright infringement. But you can not copyright the title of a book movie or tv show. It’s a fact. So why is Sony trying to block me?

• 外人に送りたいのですが翻訳してほしいです(>_<)

風邪で寝込んでいた所に、いとこが亡くなった外人の友人がいるのですが、、 ”何も力になれなくてごめん。。”的な意味をおくりたいのですが、、、 I'm so sorry.. I cannot help you.. But If you need anyone to talk to, I’ll always be here for you. でいいのでしょうか? I cannot help you.はなんかおかしいですよね、、冷たいというか、、 何も力になれなくてごめん。と、相手を心配している気持ちを伝えたいです。。 相手はとてもいい人で、こんな時なのに私の心配をしてくれます。。 全然違う他の文書でもいいので、こういう時なんと言葉をかければいいのでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。下記の英文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いいたします。sorry for my late payment. please help value this mini z to 30usd. i'll give you 5 star rate after i receive the items. thanks. best regards, i already pay for it.. do you already receive the payment? sorry i mean can you help value it to 30usd for custom value in japan post EMS? many thanks sir. best regards, dear sir, is my item already shipped? i see you open bid again for this item.. waiting your suggestion. many thanks. Salve ma il modello e'completo?O e'solo la carrozeria?e'2,4 Mhr?

• 翻訳

海外で部屋を借りようと思いますが、オーナーより以下メールが届きました。 お恥ずかしながら、英語力不足のため理解に苦しんでおります。 よろしければ要約願います。 Presently, I am in the UK, {London to be precise}, This is the reason I want to rent my apartment out The only option at hand now is, if we can both go through the normal proceedure.. we can still arrive at exactly what you wanted. You can move in even if i am not there to usher you in. The processes are not much, you only need to sign a Lease document {which we can both do online}, then you need to have some documents to yourself as proof of assurance, then we proceed to the payment level and giving you a reference number {like a code} which you would take to the FEDEX head office, to get the keys, because without the reference number, nobody can get the keys except someone i give it to and i would be called to confirm first. Incase you want to be sure of how genuine the person is...this is the reason I would be willing to make available a scanned copy of my Passport and my Certificate of Occupancy, which I am not supposed to expose over the internet for security reasons.... but in this situation, we need to be sure of whom we are both dealing with. I would need to prepare the Lease document with your {Full name, Present Contact address, and Phone number}. So, I would need you to give me the information required for the form which I listed above. I would be expecting to read from you very soon.