超お得!1000いいねが$49で手に入る!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語で書かれた変なメールが届いたけど、中身を知りたくて翻訳してもらいました。
  • 1000いいねがたったの$49で手に入るチャンス!ウェブサイトの活性化やSNSでの注目度アップに効果的です。さらに、Googleのランキングも向上します。
  • 詳細は以下のリンクをチェックしてください。Juliette Green(SMMコンサルタント)より。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これを翻訳してください!

今日、英語で書かれた変なメールが来ました。もちろん削除しましたが...。なんて書いてあるのか気になります。翻訳、お願いします。 件名:Buy 1000 Facebook Likes/$49 本文:Don't let your website just sit there! 1000 Facebook Fans delivered within 3 Days / $49. Hello, With so many websites, blogs and social pages out there, how can you get noticed? Global or country Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers delivered within days. Visit the link below for more on how our unique service works. Improve Google ranking • Increase social visibility • Encourage organic growth • Impress visitors Web: http:()wowflikes.com. Regards, Juliette Green (SMM Consultant)

noname#164654
noname#164654
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

件名:たった49ドルで1000人のフェイスブックファンがやって来る!本文:御社のウェブサイトを遊ばせておかないで!三日以内に1000人のフェイスブックファンが調達されます。49ドルで! お世話になっております。 数多のウェブサイト、ブログ、ツイッターなどをどのようにして宣伝されていますか。 世界中あるいは国内のフェイスブック、ツイッター利用者が数日内に訪れます。 下記リンクにアクセスして弊社の画期的サービスを是非ともご覧下さい。 ・グーグルランキングをアップさせよう ・社会的知名度をもっとあげよう ・組織の強化へ向けて ・訪問者に感動を与えよう ウェブサイト: http:()wowflikes.com. どうぞ宜しく ジュリエット・グリーン(SMM コンサルタント)

noname#164654
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 今までも似たようなメールが来て、すべて受信拒否にしましたが何度も来ます。 今回、なんて書いてあるのか知りたいと思い、質問しました。

関連するQ&A

• 変なメールが届きました

相談です。わたし宛に変なメールが届きました。2回目です。1回目は先々週。2回目は昨日の午後7時34分に届きました。以下がその内容です。ヤフーメールで迷惑メールで受信されました。このメールはどのようなメールなのでしょうか?ウイルスとかは心配ないのでしょうか?それともみなさんにこのメールは受信されているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 送信者 Sarah 件名 Buy 1000 new Facebook Likes for only $49 1000 Facebook Fans for $49 (August Special Offer!) Hello There! With so many websites,blogs and social pages out there hou can you get noticed?Our Facebook developers and offiliate networks can deliver Fans and Likes within a matter of days.Global or targeted users intersted in your business sactor,brand or service. With proven plans from $49 for 1000 new Facebook Likes,we can help you to kick start your online marketing and get the exposure you need. Web http://***wowfblikes.com Mail hello@***wowfblikes.com (Don't forget our refer-a-frierd scheme is now offering 500 free Facebook Fans) Have a great day! という感じです。また、一番下にマイページ入口らしきものがあり、カーソルをあてると、いろいろなものの後に、私のメールアドレスが書いてありました。フェイスブック?など、登録もしていないし、一度も見たことはありません。 よろしくお願いします。 なお、まだ、このサイトは開いておりません。  なお、文字の打ち間違い等につきましては、ご了承ください。

• 翻訳してください。。。

こんにちわ。英語がものすごくむずかしくて翻訳に苦戦してます。。。EXCITEの翻訳などもしようしたのですが、文章が変でわかりずらいので、教えてください! Indicate the socio-cultural complex or culture selected, name and provide a brief description of the general cultural patterns of the society or more significant societies(limit this part to one or two I.E. the U.S. and Ireland) within which each socio-cultural complex or belief system occurs. Be sure to include data on typical settlement patterns, subsistence and economic patterns, social and political organization, and the dominant religion in those societies where the complexes are found. Then, discribe the general parameters of the social manifestation of each complex selected( in other words, tell how people in the society come to know about, understand, and experience each socio-cultural complex in the social system where the complex occurs). Describe the ways in which average "folk" find out about and experience the religion of the society. 本当に長くてすみません。。。自分でも翻訳してみたものの意味があまり理解できずにいます。。。よろしくおねがいします。

• 翻訳よろしくお願いします!

i mailed on 10-31-2011... its been 10 days.. it could be any day.. i know you have waited a long time... but i promise i mailed and you saw receipt.... i will be happy to do the other DVDs minus the ones i already sent because i really think they will get there soon. I know everyone likes to keep the cost down or lower... but i can provide you other options for mailing that gets there a little quicker, safer and require a signature... for future orders...maybe add insurance...the mailing systems does not tend to lose things that are insured....

• 英文メールの翻訳がわからず困っています。

通販サイトで注文をしたところ下記のような内容が来ました。 英語がわからないのですが、どなたか教えていただけますか? Dear customer, This email is from customer service team of www.focalprice.com. We regret that your order T2720209 has not been delivered for over seven days due to out of stock. We will be getting the item back in stock within 5 days. Would you like to continue waiting and we will ship it with top priority? Should we fail to get those in stock within this period, we'll notify you and propose for modification or cancellation. Please advice at your earliest convenience. Sincerely yours’ FocalPrice service team

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One of the things that can be important in a relationship are the kind of hobby and social life that the other person is used to and likes. If he is a stay at home character, contented to potter round the house in his free time, or if he is wild extravagant and always socializing and wants an independent life outside the relationship to do so. If he will shut you out of his leisure. Or if you’ll socialize and become in involved in thing together as a couple. These things can be important within the structure of a relationship and can help draw the bond closer, or change it. So this is what I will come to now.

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We notice that all of your orders on our website have been shipped out, we are sincerely sorry that we cannot add the item for you. If you really like the item, how about you place a new order of the item on our website. The order will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after the payment has been cleared. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 How is your new years? Hope you had wonderful day. From this is year I became a ecommerce supervisor and AAA went to sales as VP of sales. I just wanted to inform you with couple of things. 1st our price will go up starting from February 1st. 2nd we would like to see more activities on Facebook page to increase facebook likes. Please let us know what can we help you to increase facebook likes.

• 翻訳して下さい

翻訳ツールを使っても全く分かりません。 Since sometime your package is being held by your local custom forchecking, They gather all the packages for checkup that why it takes time,depend on your local custom how fast they are, if your package is notready, there might be some problems with the package. If you had alreadywent to your post office I suggest you to go to the post office again bynext week. There's a good chance that the parcel turns up within the nextcouple of days. We have customer that their good haven't show up for more than 40 days,what they do is jut keep calling their local post office, like three time aweek, and eventually their goods shows up and contact us they have finallyreceived the parcel. We are sorry normal airmail don't have a tracking number. Try to providethis sender address to your local post office, see if they have anything ontheir record.  お願いします

• 一か所だけ教えてください。

Privacy on the Internet As the saying goes, there's nothing certain but death and taxes. Recently, though, I've come to suspect there's a third item to be added to this list: the Facebook user who complains endlessly about Facebook. It's remarkable just how common they are, and how, with a cuckoo clock regularity, the inevitable anti-Facebook tirade begins. 週刊STの過去エッセイです。 全体の意味は把握できますが、 It's remarkable just how common they are, and how, with a cuckoo clock regularity, the inevitable anti-Facebook tirade begins. この文の構造理解と日本語訳に自信がありません。 ※注釈に with a cuckoo clock regularity(鳩時計のように繰り返し何度も)とあります。 「それら(文句?)はとてもありふれていて、鳩時計のように繰り返し何度も、お決まりのアンチファイスブックの長い文句で始まるのがremarkableだ。」 ここでギブアップです。途中に出てくるhowもわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をして下さい。

下の英文を翻訳して下さい。 アプリ利用中に出て来る文章で、所々しか意味が分からず不安になったので、早めの回答をお願いします。 Thank you for downloading this free, ad-supported application! Please read carefully. This application is ad-supported and our advertising partner, Airpush, Inc., may place ads within applications and in your device's notification tray and home screen. Airpush collects certain information in accordance with the permissions you just granted through the prior screen. When you click on advertisements delivered by Airpush, you will typically be directed to a third party's web page and we may pass certain of your information to the third parties operating or hosting these pages, including your email address, phone number and a list of the apps on your device. For more information on how Airpush collects, uses and shares your information, and to learn about your information choices, please visit the Airpush Privacy Policy . If you do not wish to receive ads delivered by Airpush in the future, you may visit the Airpush opt-out page or delete this app.