変なメールが届きました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 相談です。わたし宛に変なメールが届きました。2回目です。
  • ヤフーメールで迷惑メールで受信されました。このメールはどのようなメールなのでしょうか?ウイルスとかは心配ないのでしょうか?それともみなさんにこのメールは受信されているのでしょうか?
  • フェイスブック?など、登録もしていないし、一度も見たことはありません。なお、まだ、このサイトは開いておりません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

変なメールが届きました

相談です。わたし宛に変なメールが届きました。2回目です。1回目は先々週。2回目は昨日の午後7時34分に届きました。以下がその内容です。ヤフーメールで迷惑メールで受信されました。このメールはどのようなメールなのでしょうか?ウイルスとかは心配ないのでしょうか?それともみなさんにこのメールは受信されているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 送信者 Sarah 件名 Buy 1000 new Facebook Likes for only $49 1000 Facebook Fans for $49 (August Special Offer!) Hello There! With so many websites,blogs and social pages out there hou can you get noticed?Our Facebook developers and offiliate networks can deliver Fans and Likes within a matter of days.Global or targeted users intersted in your business sactor,brand or service. With proven plans from $49 for 1000 new Facebook Likes,we can help you to kick start your online marketing and get the exposure you need. Web http://***wowfblikes.com Mail hello@***wowfblikes.com (Don't forget our refer-a-frierd scheme is now offering 500 free Facebook Fans) Have a great day! という感じです。また、一番下にマイページ入口らしきものがあり、カーソルをあてると、いろいろなものの後に、私のメールアドレスが書いてありました。フェイスブック?など、登録もしていないし、一度も見たことはありません。 よろしくお願いします。 なお、まだ、このサイトは開いておりません。  なお、文字の打ち間違い等につきましては、ご了承ください。

noname#159400
noname#159400

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • aero1
  • ベストアンサー率73% (2702/3675)
回答No.1

迷惑メール(スパムメール)です。 URLをクリックすると、利用されているメールと知られてしまうとか、その開いたページ内に個人情報等を入力する様に促されたりする可能性もありますし、身に覚えのないメールなら無視して削除してください。 何らかの形でアドレスを知られたか、悪質な業者がメールアドレスをランダムに生成して手当たりしだい送信しているのだと思います。

noname#159400
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。そのメールは今、削除いたしました。ありがとうございました。悪い人がいるんでしょうね。

関連するQ&A

• これを翻訳してください!

今日、英語で書かれた変なメールが来ました。もちろん削除しましたが...。なんて書いてあるのか気になります。翻訳、お願いします。 件名:Buy 1000 Facebook Likes/$49 本文:Don't let your website just sit there! 1000 Facebook Fans delivered within 3 Days / $49. Hello, With so many websites, blogs and social pages out there, how can you get noticed? Global or country Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers delivered within days. Visit the link below for more on how our unique service works. Improve Google ranking • Increase social visibility • Encourage organic growth • Impress visitors Web: http:()wowflikes.com. Regards, Juliette Green (SMM Consultant)

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

Just finish talking to my team and what we can do is we can advertise “AAA facebook” to our social media to bring more fans to your facebook page.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 How is your new years? Hope you had wonderful day. From this is year I became a ecommerce supervisor and AAA went to sales as VP of sales. I just wanted to inform you with couple of things. 1st our price will go up starting from February 1st. 2nd we would like to see more activities on Facebook page to increase facebook likes. Please let us know what can we help you to increase facebook likes.

• こんなメールがきたのですが?

翻訳ソフトでみるとクレジット使用のような内容ですが無視してもよいものでしょうか、使用したことはないです。お教え下さい。 Thank you for using our new service "Buy flight ticket Online" on our website. Your account has been created: Your login: 当方のアドレスがはいっています。 Your password: PASS08R8 Your credit card has been charged for $930.82. We would like to remind you that whenever you order tickets on our website you get a discount of 10%! Attached to this message is the purchase Invoice and the flight ticket. To use your ticket, simply print it on a color printed, and you are set to take off for the journey! Kind regards, US Airways

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

For those fans to sit there and say it's okay, but it's not STP without Scott and I understand that because I get that I truly get that. But I find it so amazing that someone can just dump all over his fans and make them wait, for an hour and a half and make all the people at the venue stay way after midnight. The people that work there, the security people.”

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• どうすればいいのか分からない英文メール

最近毎日何通も英文メールが入ってきます。 差出人のメールアドレスは全て異なりますが、内容はほぼ同じようです。 プログラマーの募集のようなのですが、英文なので理解できません。 無視しているのですが、いつまでも続きそうなので困っています。 下記英文メールにどのような対応をすればいいのか教えてください。 Hi. Answer my messages right away. I've written to you several times. We offer you to become a representative of our firm in your city. If you are looking for a new job, email us right away. Don't miss your chance. We offer test period lasting for (20 days). After training period, you can either reject cooperation or sign a long-term treaty. Salary is from 16,000 Dollars per month + commission. In a year of our cooperation we guarantee that you will get 3.200.000 YEN per month. During preparatory period, you will earn no less than 1.200.000 YEN. If you are a smart and energetic person, write to me quickly. I will send a detailed description of our partnership and email further directions: (返信用アドレス)@yahoo.co.jp

• 変なメールが来るようになりました。

変なメールが来るようになりました。 迷惑メールか架空請求なのか分かりません。出来ましたら教えてください。 内容は Anazon.com and youerdone から Thnks for your oder,メールアドレス Did you know you can view and edit your orders online, 24 hours a day? Visit Your Account Order Grand Total:?¢ 32.99 ?º/font> Earn 3% rewards on your Amazon.com orders with the Amazon Visa Card. Learn More Order #: D27-7534771-5797162 Subtotal of items:?º/font> $ 06.99 ?º/td> ------ Total before tax:?º/font> $ 89.99 Sales Tax:?º/font> $ 0.00 ?º/td> ------ Total for this Order:?º/b> $ 83.99 The following item was ordered: Click here and see items, Price: $ 85.99 By: Click here Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc. 後は英文が書かれております。私の名前や住所などは一切書かれておりません。 私はアマゾンで過去に本は買ったことはありますが、アメリカのサイトで買ったことはありません。 クイックする所が何ヶ所かあるのですが、全て Canadian Pharmacy のサイトになります。 これは迷惑メールなのでしょうか?それともカード会社かアマゾンに問い合わせた方がよいのでしょうか? ご存じの方、教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We've only got a few days left to raise the money for our new cd. Please check out this video and contribute if you can.

• 変なメール

ずっとメールをチェックしてなくて久しぶりにチェックすると、4月10日こんなメールが来てました。色々とネットサーフィンをしてたりするので怪しいのに引っかかってるのでしょうか?知らないふりしてていいですよね? Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted Good Credit or Not, We are ready to give you a $344,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments. Approval process will take only 1 minute. Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form.